Chapter 5: Bubbles, Bubbles and MORE BUBBLES! Part 1

Filming love or Falling in love?

Ruki called out to Kat that Kai got the rest of the dirty laundry as he was walking down the stairs with the laundry basket. As he reaches the last steps of the stairs he sees the washing machine working but no Kat in sight. He just shrugs to himself and went to set the basket down next to the other one. The washing machine was already turning the wet clothes, he thought the machine just started and Kat probably forgot to put soap so he added two cups then closes the lid shut. He went back upstairs to the living room then up the stairs to the second floor of the house and into his room. Kat was looking around the basement and saw a little small room that is only for tools and supplies for the house. She went back to the washing machine and notice that another basket appeared next to the other laundry basket.

She thought it was Kai who brought it. She checked the washing machine, opens the lid and put two cups of soap then closes the lid before going upstairs to finish cleaning the living room. Uruha wasn’t even cleaning his room, he was too busy getting his green guitar and connecting it to his small amp in his room. He put up the volume up as high as it can go and started strumming his guitar playing; Cassis while Ruki started singing in his room. Kat was picking up the empty bottles of sake and taking it to the kitchen where the recycling bin is. When she returns to the living room she hears someone playing his guitar. She knew it was Uruha because Aoi left and didn’t even bother to say where he was going and w hen he’ll be coming back. She went upstairs to see if he even cleaned his room before playing his guitar. As she made it to the second floor of the house, there are six color doors with a nametag on it.

 

The first door on her left is a light ocean blue color with a lovely starfish and a name on it that say, Kai’s Room. Kat felt a little curious to see how their rooms look like but she was worried that she might be invading their privacy. Kat jumped up with fright when the blue door opened and Kai saw her standing in front his door. “Do you need anything, Kitty-Chan?” he asked putting his back to the doorframe and letting the door slowly open on its own. Kai’s room was clean the walls were painted the same color as his door, there is a small desk that haves a laptop and is next to his bed. In the other side of the room his drum sets were there and some amps next to it. Which Kat wonders why he needs amps in his room? Plus there was a small bookshelf already haves so many books that are pile on to each other, some were from drums to manga to even some fiction books. ‘He sure loves to read.’ She thought before looking back at Kai. “No, I’m just here to check if you cleaned your room and I see you did!” She exclaimed with a smile. Kai smiled and thanked her for checking up on him and asked if she was going to check on Uruha to see if he even cleaned his room.

She said yes and Kai nodded with a smile and closes his door. When Kai retreated back to his room, she went to the next door and it was on her right.  The door was painted pink, and it was neon pink.  ‘Who ever painted the door should get a darker color.’ She thought. She looked at the little guitar tag hanging with a name saying, “Aoi’s Room,” and at the bottom of it say. ‘Stay out of my room!’ She checked the doorknob if it was locked but it wasn’t. She opened the door slowly; the room was painted differently than the door. The walls were covered in kendo posters and few awards hanging next to it. There was a bed that was neatly folded and some plushies that looks just like Uruha. His guitars were across the room were his computer is and it was on. She looked around the hallway to see if anyone is looking, no one stepped outside of their guys' rooms. Uruha finished Cassis and now started playing DIM scene. Kat stepped inside and closes the door behind her without making a sound. She walked over to the computer, moves the mouse and a small square that haves a picture of him and Uruha smiling. “Damn it, its locked.” She whispered to herself. She started typing their band name and clicks enter.

Denied.

She typed Aoi’s name and clicked enter.

Denied. Again!

She continues typing what he likes or his friend’s secret but still denied everything she can think up. She was getting a bit frustrated that she couldn’t think of anything else until she started looking at the bottom of the screen saying, “Hint: My Lover <3.” She then started to look around the room to see whom is his lover, the only thing she sees are a few pictures of his friends and some that are just him and Uruha. So Kat typed in Uruha and hoped that this time it would unlock and she clicked enter.

Access Approve.

 

~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~

Uruha stopped playing his guitar and went to go check on Kat. He left his room, went down the stairs to the basement. “Kat are you down here?” He said looking around. No response. He checked the washing machine and thought Kat left without putting any soap in the washer. He decided to help her as he opened the little green box of soap, got the plastic cup and pour two cups full of soap in the washer then closes the lid shut. Uruha left the basement and enters the kitchen to sneak a cookie out of Aoi’s cookie jar. Aoi just arrived, parking his car and locking it as he walks his way to the front of the house. Uruha heard the door slowly opening and revealing Aoi who unlocked the door, he felt scared on what the black hair boy would think with his cookie in Uruha’s hand. Aoi looked at Uruha standing and put his keys on the key holder that is drilled on the wall. “Hello Uru.” He said as he took his jacket off then sees the cookie in Uruha’s hand. “Were you stealing one of my cookies?” Uruha was too scared to ask him even though he will forgive him, so he just ran upstairs to his room. All he heard from Uruha was, “Forgive me!!” and the sound of his door slamming. Aoi couldn’t help but smile to himself as he headed up the stairs to his room.

 

Kat was looking through some of his music that he created then clicks on the internet and it showed that Aoi was still online on facebook. She heard someone running down the hallway yelling, “Forgive me!!” then slams his door. “Was that Uruha?” She said to herself in a low voice. Suddenly she heard Uruha play his guitar again like nothing happened. She thought it was probably someone else.  She went back on facing the screen of the computer, she had an evil idea but it felt wrong. Kat gave up and decided to type something down before she could post it, the door opened.  She saw Aoi standing there, his face went too shocked then to anger. His hair looks short and on the top he dyed his hair pink almost matching his door. “What are you doing in my room?” He said through clench teeth as if to calm himself down. She stood up quick and bow apologizing to him and tries to explain to why she was there. Aoi’s face started to become calmer, even though it still didn’t change anything. The real reason was why she was on the computer and how did she figured out his password, the only people that knows his password is Ruki, Uruha and himself. “I’m really sorry. I’ll leave your room right now.” She said looking at the floor as she steps out of his room.

He looked at her one more time before closing the door at her. Kat was relief that he didn’t slam the door right at her face, she continued walking down the hallway and looked at the third door. It was on her left, the door’s color is green and a medium parrot shape tag with a name it says, ‘Reita’s room.’ This time she decided to knock on the door instead of opening them who knows if the guys would be undressing or doing something else. She knocked on the door and waited for a while. “Give me a minute.” He said sounding as if he’s struggling to out some clothes on.

Kat waited and waited and he still didn’t open the door, so she put her left ear on his door to hear what he was doing. But before she can place her ear on the door she heard him unlock his door and opening it. Reita was smiling at her and kept the door close to him for she wouldn’t see what he was really doing or if he was even cleaning his room. Kat lifted an eyebrow as if suspecting he was hiding something from her. “Did you clean your room, Reita?” She said sound curious to see his room. Reita just nodded quietly with a smile on his face.

“Are you hiding something? If you are, it better not be something gross.”

“No it’s not gross it’s just that I’m still cleaning my room and…” Kat blocked out what he was saying to her and saw a parakeet fly by above his head.

“Was that…a parakeet…?” She said, interrupting him.

“Uh…no.” He said quickly and closes the door. She jumped up a little with fright when he slams the door in front of her.

“Hey I wasn’t done talking, Reita!”

“I’m sorry but let me clean my room!” He yelled through the door as the sound of footsteps kept going back in forth to catch something. “Keiji get back here! Oscar stop it!”

“Okay…” She said before heading to the next door.

 

Kat looked at the next door, the door was red with lots of stickers over it, some said: Rancid, Luna Sea and some other bands that she never heard of. The little name tag was covered in stickers the same as the door, it said: Ruki’s room. She heard Ruki singing some songs, one that she recognizes from the concert. Uruha stopped playing his guitar and decided to take a break. The only thing she heard now was Aoi with his guitar learning some new sounds for their new album or he could just be playing for fun. Kat knew what to do but she doesn’t like him, he already made her mad because 1. He tricked her, 2. He kissed her! 3…? Well those were the only things that pissed her off, but he did help her on finding the basement for her. ‘Maybe he does have a nice side besides having a jerk side.’ She thought as she knocks on the door. Ruki continue on singing as he opened the door to see Kat standing there, he immediately stop singing and looked at her, surprised to see her right in front of his door.

“Hi.” She said softly, peaking around his room, Kat notice that his room was only half clean.

“H-hi.” Ruki replied in a low voice. “Do you need something?”

“No, no. I’m just here to see if you cleaned your room.”

“Oh, well, I’m still not done yet.” He said nervously scratching the back of his head.

“I can tell.” She smiled, looking over his shoulder.

Ruki thought about asking her out on a date but it sounds a bit too soon to ask her. Even if he asked right now for sure he will get a ‘No’ in response. “I better go check on Uruha.” She said as she turns to walk. Ruki quickly grab hold of her forearm stopping her from leaving, she looked back at him, a surprise look on her face. He slowly let go of her forearm and let his hand fall back to his side. “Do you need something?” Kat asked him looking at his face expression which showed he was embarrassed for stopping her. He quickly shook his head no and apologized to her for doing that stupid stunt. Kat just smiled and forgave him as she left to go check up on his guitarist. He quietly said by to her as she walked away and slowly closes his door but not fully as he sees her walk off to Uruha’s door. He thought that maybe he should wait for a little while longer before asking her out on a date. He finally closed the door shut and soon went back to cleaning with a heavy feeling in his heart.

Kat wanted to knock on Uruha’s door which was painted a dark purple but what’s the point, he might be playing his guitar or reading a book. She took a deep breath before reaching for the door knob, twisted it and pushes it open.  As Kat swung the door open she saw Uruha…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay here is the fifth chapter forgive me for keeping you guys waiting ;___; but this is only half of part 5 since its a little long