Chapter 1: Directing to recording

Filming love or Falling in love?
Kat wanted to be a movie director but being a movie director will have to wait. She was assigned to be a camera person to record some band that was going to make a film to gain more money. She thought it was probably one of those rich guys who care nothing but themselves. "I want you to be at Tokyo Dome at 8 am sharp!" Her boss said in a strict tone. "I promise I won't let you down boss!" She exclaimed with a smile. She got up and left her bosses’ office and closes the door behind her. She walked down the hallway and stops at an elevator. She presses the button for the elevator as she waited her phone rang. Ring! Ring! Ring! She took her phone out of her pocket and checked it, it only show the number not even a name so she answered it. "Moshi Moshi?" She said through the phone. "Hey Kat, it’s me I don't think I would be able to go eat lunch with you." Her friend said in disappointment. "Nani? Why?"
 
The elevator arrived and she stepped inside and presses the first button to the lobby. "My boss put more work for me to do today so I won't be able to leave until 9 pm. Maybe tomorrow okay." Kat wanted to talk to her friend about a lot of things- well not a lot more like how she became a camera person to film some band but what she really wanted was direct a movie with her group. "Oh okay well bye." She heard her friend apologize one more time before she hung up the phone. She put her head down feeling sad when the elevator arrive to the lobby, she step out and walked by a big empty space of her building and out the door.
 
Kat knew where to go eat which is her favorite restaurant that’s next to a small cafe where she sometimes go when she feels sad or heartbroken (which being heartbroken never happened). She paid the taxi driver and walked inside the restaurant, today it was decorated with lovely sakura blossoms and pink clouds hung on the ceiling. "Welcome to Kim's Fancy Sushi. How many?" The woman said standing next to her. She was dress with a white long sleeve shirt with a red vest and a black skirt with high heels. "Just one." She replied back with a smile. The woman started leading her to a table that is near a small bar in the back. Once she was seated down the woman ask what she would like to drink as she handed the menu to her. "Coke please." The woman nodded and left. Kat started looking over the menu when she heard a few guys talking so she looked over her shoulder to see what they were doing. "Okay let’s have a drinking contest between Uruha and Aoi." The first guy said smiling and a blonde guy sitting next to him agreed. "Okay but what would the winner get and the loser too?" The brunette said looking at the first guy. The black hair guy looked at his friends and said, "This is just stupid!"
 
"I know. How about the loser buys the winner any drink he wants for a week." The blonde said putting his elbow on the table and rested his head on his hand. The brunette and black hair guy thought about it, the black hair guy agreed but the brunette disagrees.
"How about for a month?" The brunette said with a grin.
"It’s official then. Sir I like two drinks of Mount Fuji." The blonde shouted as he point at his friends. The bartender nodded and faces away to make the drinks. "Come on guys. I don't want you guys getting a hangover in the morning." The brown haired guy said sitting at the far side of the table sitting next to the brunette.
"Relax Kai. We'll drink water before going to bed that way we won't have a hangover in the morning." The brunette said with a carefree smile. The bartender guy gave them their drinks and Kat could not believe they even have drinks like that. The cups were tall it was 3 feet high (or probably half) there was a long straw that way they won’t have to get up and start sipping the drink. "Get ready......Set.....Go!" The blonde said. Both of them started drinking as they did the brunette was in the lead first but the black hair guy was close on his tail.
"Um...Miss?" A voice said next to her. She looked away and looked at the woman who set the cup of soda on the table.
"Oh um... Gomen." She said in embarrassment.
"Have you decided what to order?" The lady replied back. Kat shook her head 'No' and asked her to give her more time to think. The woman agreed and left to go take someone else's order. She went back to watching the guys do their drinking contest. She sees the brunette still in the lead and the black hair guy seems to be taking a break before going back. "A this!" The black hair guy said in a drunken voice. The brunette smiled in victory as he finishes his drink and by the looks of it he's buzzed but not drunk.
 
'How can he just drink all that without even getting drunk?!' She thought. 'Is that even possible?' Kai was the first person to spot Kat staring at him and his friends. He whispered in the brunette's ear and tells him to pass it down; as he did the first guy who spoke about the drinking contest looked at Kat. She notices him looking straight at her! Kat gasp, looked away and just looked through the menu to order quickly and leave like nothing happened.
 
"Oi! Miss?" He said in a calm voice. She continue staring at her menu and ignores the guy as she did, she felt someone standing behind her. Kat was to scared to look so she just stayed there frozen like a mouse that got cornered from a cat. "Miss? Hello?" He said again. She turned her head slowly and replied, "ye-yes?" The guy looked at her then smiled sweetly as he did he take a seat next to her. Kat felt a bit uneasy with this guy so she moved away a little. "I heard you were staring at me and my friends." He said flashing a smile that the ladies can't resist. Kat just shrugged off his weird smile and went back to her menu. "That’s not nice. Ignoring someone while their talking to you." Another guy voice said as he took the menu out of Kat's hands. She looked up and it was the black hair guy who lost the contest against the brunette.
 
"Hey give it back!"
 
"Why? So you can ignore my friend again? And me too?" He hiccupped
 
"So what if I am going to ignore you and your friend?! What are you going to do?" Kat snatched the menu out of his hands and placed it on the table.
 
"Then we will force you to listen!" He slams his hand on the table which almost made the drink spilled, Kat wasn't afraid of him she knew how to deal with these things when she was a kid.
 
"Aoi calm down, please. You’re making a seen." His friend said in a low whisper.
 
Aoi looked around the restaurant, everyone was all staring at him and Kat, and he apologized for causing a seen and took a seat across from her. Kat was about to tell them that she wasn't staring she just wanted to see what they were doing. Suddenly she felt someone wrap their arms around her neck. She looked up, sees that it was the brunette and he was smiling at her. "Hi my name is Uruha." He said still smiling and his breath still smell like alcohol. "H-Hi Uruha. My name is Kat." She said smiling at him. "Wait as in C-A-T?" She giggled and told him it’s not how it’s spelled; it’s with a "K" not a "C". Uruha nodded. "Sorry for not introducing ourselves. I'm Ruki. The one whose drunk is Aoi and the one who is such a worry person is Kai and the one with a nose band is Reita." Ruki said pointing to the last person sitting at the bar. Kat said hello to everyone and once Uruha let go of her and sat next to Aoi who is across from her. "Well um...Its nice meeting you all but I got to go." She said as she stood up. "Awwww...come on stay a little longer." He said with puppy-dog eyes. Kat refused and waved bye as she headed out the door with a disappointed look. Her stomached growled a bit loud and hung her head in shame. 'I should have stayed and eaten first. But they kept bugging me!' She thought. She decided to go to a market and just buy some noodles to cook at home.
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~
 
okay here is my first chapter let me know what you think and i might write the next chapter for you guys :)