"Nightmare" -CL's Complex [Extra]

We Could Happen

'Tomorrow is the day he comes back from Japan. 

The pretty boy comes back tomorrow. 

On the outside, my face is stone; but on the inside, there are butterflies in my stomach.

Tomorrow, I'll confirm to myself that I like him, all these bottled up feelings will tell myself if I like him for sure. I just need to see him again.'

Every once in a while when the both of them weren't busy, Key or CL would text each other, asking them what they've been up to, how they were, ocassionally sassing each other, and picking up conversation. When he had the time, Key would text her, "Chaerin. I hope you're not getting hurt when I'm not around." Just to , but they both knew he was being serious. Just through text, the two divas have gotten closer, even if just a little.

The 2NE1 girls were in their dorm, resting for tomorrow's goodbye stage on Inkigayo. While walking to the kitchen to get something to drink, CL scrolled through her phone for any news and gossip. Suddenly, she read something that made her eyes widen in shock.

.....

...

..

'CRAZED FAN FORCEFULLY KISSES SHINEE'S KEY AFTER 'BOYS MEET U' CONCERT IN JAPAN'

CL spit out the water she was drinking.'What?!' CL thought. 'Okay, that's a little funny, but WHAT?' 

The leader stood in the middle of the kitchen. "HA. HA. HA." CL said in a monotone.

'This is the funniest article I have EVER READ.'

'What's this? Lee Chaerin? Why are you sweating? Why are you so upset? Why are you angry? Are you... jealous?' CL asked herself these questions as she clenched her fist out of jealousy.

Taking heavy breaths, she tried to calm down. Leaning her back against the sink, she slowly slid down and sat on the floor, sitting right next to her phone. 'You're just jealous, Chaerin. Why are you being dramatic? That girl is a fan... a fan who adores Key so much to ually harass him. But isn't this the kind of thing that happens in dramas!? I swear... Calm down... Why are you like this? You don't even know if Key likes you. Right, why would he like me? I just met him and he was practically dragged into my life. We were practically dragged into each other's lives! Why would he like me? Chaerin, don't say that! What about those little moments you had together with Key? Remember that? Ugh, I need to calm down. Jealousy took the best of me.' After CL had calmed down, she glanced over to her phone and saw the article, the headline looking back at her, burning her like fire. She then noticed a picture below the article which you had to scroll down to see. Curious to see the picture, CL picked up her phone and scrolled down. She saw a picture of the SHINee boys with wide eyes looking over to Key and a fan who grabbed Key's face and forcefully smashed her lips onto his. CL laughed lightly, but she definitely was a little upset. 

'I'm so pathetic.'

"Chaerin-ah!" Bom called, walking into the kitchen. Bom found the diva leader sitting on the floor, staring at the cabinets in front of her.

"Chaerin? Why are you being a mopey?" Bom asked as she approached the depressed leader on the floor. The older girl looked at the phone next to her and saw the article, read the headline, and saw a picture of Key with a wide eyed expression, a fan forcing a kiss upon his lips. Bom laughed hysterically. "Are you worried about this?! You're wasting your time, oh Lee Chaerin-ah." Bom said as she wiped tears from her eyes from laughing so hard.

CL just continued to look ahead of her. 

'Bom unnie is right, but this is a nightmare.'


Hi! You've just read another extra! If you see any of these chapters that say [extra], let me tell you now, they are important to the story! It's not a side story, it's more like an extra chapter of Key's or CL's (or any other character's) thoughts