A Happy Ending

Love Between Ex & Latest

Aya thought that it is in her dream when she heard someone is singing but when she woke up she can still hear it. She stood up and went to the window to check who it is. She saw Daesung standing alone while singing and looking at her.

“Daesung, what is this?” she asks. She finds it romantic but if only Seungri is the one singing not Daesung.

Daesung stops singing. “Sorry for waking you up but I need to talk to you.” Daesung said.

“What is it? You can just knock on my door.” Aya said.

“I don’t want to disturb the others.” Daesung said.

“But you are singing there. Do you think they will not wake up when they hear you?” Aya asks.

“They will just think that I am practicing.” Daesung said. “Can we talk?”

“Ok. Let’s talk in the living room.” Aya said.

“Not there. Let’s go somewhere.” Daesung said.

“Ok. Ok.” Aya said.

Aya just grabs her jacket and went out.

Daesung holds her hand and begins to walk.

Aya is wondering what is going on. She can feel Daesung’s hand trembling. ‘Is he nervous? But why?’ she thought.

At last they arrived at the swing where she and Seungri first met. It is dark there which is unusual since there is a lamp post there but the lamp post’s light is off.

Daesung let Aya sat on the swing.

“What is it?” Aya asks.

“Sorry.” Daesung said and runs towards the bushes.

“Huh? Daesung!” Aya called but she didn’t try to run after him.

Just then, the whole place was lighted by the Christmas lights, even the swing where Aya is sitting are glowing with lights.

Aya was amazed and happy of what she is seeing. Just then at her front Seungri appeared holding a mic. Music begins to play and Seungri starts singing.

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid
To fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt
Suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I have died every day
waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more…

Aya quietly listens to the song and she can’t help but smile and at the same time crying. She didn’t notice that there are people on the side watching them and one of them is TOP.

TOP watches Aya and he can see on her eyes that Aya really loves Seungri. Now, he is sure one thing, Aya found her true love.

The song ended but Aya remains sitting on the swing while letting her tears fall down on her cheeks.

“One night, it is raining and all the people are running to their homes when there is one special girl sitting on the swing not care when she is already wet because of the rain. I should ignore her but something inside of me wants to get closer to her. As I walk to her, I knew I should offer my umbrella to her. When I shared my umbrella to her, she looks at me. I saw sadness in her eyes and that’s the first time I became sad just seeing the sadness in a girl’s eyes. She is beautiful even her wet hair covered half of her face, her eyes are beautiful like doll’s eyes and her lips are red as an apple. The first word I said to her are I wonder what a beautiful lady doing alone here under the rain? Then she replied to me Don’t mind me in a snobbish way but it didn’t stop me to know her. I talked to her again and I said I can’t let a beautiful lady getting wet by the rain and I’m afraid that she might get a cold. She stares at me and that’s the time I told my name to her. She was about to say her name when a friend of both of us came. After 2 months, she became my girlfriend. We’ve been both busy but it never stops our love. When we finally had a chance to be together, her ex-boyfriend came but when I thought that I am going to lose her, my love and her love made a way to for us to know that we are really meant for each other.” Seungri said.

Taeyang walks towards Seungri to take the mic then Seungri begins to walk towards her.

Aya watches Seungri walking towards her like in a slow motion.

Seungri kneels down at Aya’s front and holds her hand.

“Omasa Aya, I maybe not your first love but I’ll promise you that I will be your last love. Will you marry me?” Seungri said while taking the ring out of his pocket and shows it to Aya.

Aya cried but still keep on smiling. She can’t speak that’s why she just nodded as a yes.

Seungri puts the ring on her ring finger and stands up. Aya stands up too.

Seungri wipes the tears on her cheeks and kissed her on her lips.

The people on their side are clapping.

After the kiss, Aya looks at them.

Ranko came towards them and hugs Aya. “Congratulations, Aya.” Ranko said.

Aya is still crying that all she can do is to nod.

Yuya, Hiroki and Shuntaro walk towards them and hugs Aya.

G-Dragon, Daesung and Taeyang congratulate Seungri.

TOP and Kazuya remain on the place where they are standing.

“Why don’t you congratulate her?” TOP asks Kazuya.

Kazuya just smirked.

“Aigoo… Why do we need to love in one girl?” TOP sighed.

“Aya is a special girl. If you try to know her, it is not impossible to fall in love to her.” Kazuya said.

“I agree with you.” TOP said.

Aya looks at them and walks towards them.

“The girl we love is coming.” Kazuya said to him.

“Are you going to run?” TOP asks.

“No. You?” Kazuya said.

“Definitely no.” TOP said.

Aya hugs them. “Thank you.” Aya said. “Seungri told me that this is your idea.”

“Everyone helped.” Kazuya said.

“I am lucky to have you two.” Aya said.

“Of course because I am your best friend.” Kazuya said.

“That’s why after I get married you need to find a girl that will love you and cook for you.” Aya said.

Kazuya pouts.

TOP laughed a little.

Aya hit her on his arm. “And you need to go back to Min Young or else she will find another man.” Aya said.

Kazuya laughed a little.

Aya wraps her arms on the arms of the two and walks back to the others.

Soon, the rain starts to pour down. They all played in the rain not minding if someone gets sick after getting wet on the rain.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Los Angeles…

Tonight is the premiere of Park Min Young’s movie. Her date tonight is her co-actor, Lance.

“Good evening.” Lance greets to Min Young’s manager.

“Good evening. Min Young will come out any minute now.” The manager said.

The manager let Lance get inside the house.

“Do you want something to drink?” the manager asks.

“No thanks.” Lance said.

The manager left Lance on the living room.

Lance looks around and saw a wedding invitation lying on the table. He takes a look inside the invitation.

It is Seungri and Aya’s wedding and it is tomorrow. He knew that Min Young can’t come because of their movie’s premiere.

“Hi.” Min Young said.

Lance looks at her and he was mesmerized with her looks.

She is wearing a red long gown and she let her straight hair loose.

“Hey.” Min Young said.

“Oh.” Lance said as if he was awake from his dream.

“We don’t want to be late, right?” Min Young said.

“Y-Yeah.” Lance said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Japan…

TOP is watching the news an hour before the wedding ceremony starts. He is watching the news about Min Young’s movie premiere.

“The stars of Last Love attended the premiere. The Korean actress Park Min Young is beautiful in her red gown and her Lance Hartford is very handsome in his suit. The two are like a lovely couple.” The reporter said. “Lance, what do you think of Min Young’s look tonight?”

“Oh! She is very dazzling. I am lucky that I am her tonight.” The actor said.

“Some people said that they saw you two dating. Is there something special going on between you two?”

“Lance and I are just friends. We go out as friends.” Min Young answered.

“Hyung, we need to go now.” Daesung said.

TOP turned off the TV and goes out.

2 months more and it will be a year since TOP and Min Young broke up. He is not sure if he will show up to Namsan Tower and if he shows up, what if Min Young doesn’t come?

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

After the wedding ceremony, they headed to the reception hall. Seungri and Aya are happy that the wedding ceremony is finally over. Before the wedding ceremony started, the two are nervous but good thing that the ceremony went well.

“We have a surprise gift for the groom.” Taeyang said. “I hope you like it.”

A video was played in the screen. It is all about the Big Bang since before they started to the latest.

Seungri’s eyes became teary when he watched how long he’s been together with his friends, the happy moments, the sad moments, the hard moments and etc.

Next scene is a message from G-Dragon.

“Seungri congratulations to your wedding. I feel happy but at the same time feel sad because you married first before your hyung. Kekeke… You are a playboy but I never thought that you will found the right girl for you so soon. Anyway, I wish you all the best to your new life. Be a responsible and a loving husband to Aya, you’re lucky to meet Aya. I only know her for only a short time but I know that she is a very nice girl. And for Aya, please take good care of our maknae.”

Daesung and Taeyang also gave their messages for Seungri and Aya.

Then lastly it is TOP.

“Just some few words for my chingu. Seungri, thank you for loving Aya. You made Aya moved on and love again for the second time. Aya looks strong outside but she is weak inside and I want you to remember that. She can easily get hurt, scared, or sad so you must remember that. Take good care of her because she is special. We all love her especially her friends. That’s all and congratulations in your wedding.”

Seungri looks at TOP who is sitting not too far away from them. He nodded to him telling that he will do what TOP says in the message.

“And next, a message from Aya’s best friend.” Taeyang said.

Kazuya stood up and take the mic from Taeyang.

“Aya and I are friends since we are young and I say that I really know her well. I know when she’s hurt, I know when she’s happy or sad or angry and most of all I know when she is in love.” Kazuya said. “For her husband Seungri, don’t you ever make Aya cry, I may not be always around but we have friends here that ready to hang you on the tree once you make Aya cry. And for my one and only best friend Aya, I wish that you will be happy in your new life and promise that I will always on your side. I love you, Aya.”

Aya smiled and nodded.

After few hours, the visitors left except for the Big Bang and Aya’s friends.

“Where is your honeymoon?” Ranko asks.

“We’re going to South Korea.” Aya said.

“Why there?” Ranko asks. “You should go to Paris.”

“I want to go to Jeju.” Aya said.

“When are you going to leave?” Yuya asks.

“Tomorrow morning.” Seungri said.

“Then, it is already late. We should all go home so the newlyweds can have their time for their first night.” Hiroki said.

“Right, so we can start planning our wedding too.” Ranko said. She’s the one who got the bouquet.

Everyone left the reception hall. The newlyweds went to their hotel suite.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

After 2 months…

TOP is now sure to his feelings. He loves Park Min Young and there’s no way he will let her go again. He is now at the view deck of Namsan Tower and looking around if Park Min Young is there when he saw her hugging a man and not just ordinary man but it is Lance, Min Young’s leading man in her movie.

‘Is she already fallen in love to him?’ he asks but he needs to make sure. This is not a movie that if the man caught his girl hugging another man he will just walk out without knowing anything. He needs to know the truth.

He wears his cap and simply walks towards the back of Park Min Young.

“I’m sorry Lance. I know I am being unfair but-”

“Don’t be so sorry, I should be the one to apologize. Since we became close I knew that you treat me as a friend, I was the only one who thought that someday you will fall in love to me.” Lance said. “I wish you happiness.”

Lance left Park Min Young.

Park Min Young looks at the dark sky. It seems the rain will pour down soon. She didn’t notice that TOP is standing on her side.

She sighed. She is thinking if TOP will come or not. Half of her feelings believe he is coming but the other half is not.

“Oppa…” she said.

“Did you call me?” TOP asks.

Park Min Young looks on her side. “O-Oppa.”

TOP smiled.

Park Min Young started crying.

TOP was surprised. Before the people noticed them, he hugs her.

“Why are you crying?” TOP asks.

“I thought you will never come.” She said.

“Hush now. I’m here.” TOP said. “I won’t leave you again.”

Park Min Young stares at him.

“I love you, Park Min Young.” He said while staring at her eyes. “And I am sure of that.”

“I love you too, oppa.” She said.

TOP kissed her on her lips not minding the people that taking pictures of them. And one of them is Aya and Seungri.

“Why do we need to follow hyung here?” Seungri asks.

“I need to make sure that he chooses the right thing.” Aya said while taking pictures of the two.

“Let’s go before they start to see us.” Seungri said.

“Ne.” Aya said.

The two left TOP and Park Min Young. Aya is now happy that finally TOP found his true love. Now, her only problem now is Kazuya.