Double Date

Love Between Ex & Latest

“Double date?!!!” Daesung loudly said.

“Yah! Why are shouting? You are not part of the double date.” Min Young said.

“But aren’t you going to attract the fans?” Daesung asks.

“And so? We are legal to your fans and my fans.” Min Young said.

“What about those two?” Daesung asks.

“I’m sure Aya wouldn’t mind that.” Seungri said. “Actually, I was planning to show to the fans that I have a girlfriend.”

“Then, let’s use the double date to let the fans know Aya.” Min Young said. “Is that ok, Aya?”

Aya nodded.

“Great! Let’s set the date this Friday.” Min Young said. “And of course, the guys should plan what we will gonna do in our double date.”

“What will the girls do?” Daesung asks.

“Make ourselves beautiful.” Min Young said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Friday…

Aya and Park Min Young went to a salon to prepare for their double date.

“I wonder what will the guys prepared for our double date.” Min Young said. She and Aya are having a total make-over.

“What do you and Seung Hyun oppa do when you are dating?” Aya asks.

“We just eat dinner in a restaurant and go to my apartment to watch movies.” Min Young said. “We don’t stay long outside since it will attract fans and it will just ruin our date. What about you and Seungri?”

“We didn’t have a date. We are living in different countries so it is hard for us to have a date.” Aya said.

“Then, this will be your first time?” Min Young asks.

Aya nodded.

“Oh! I am sure you are excited.” Min Young said.

The truth is, Aya is nervous because of TOP. She is still avoiding him and she knows that TOP is waiting for a chance for them to be alone and talk.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

TOP and Seungri wait for the girls at the front of the amusement park, which is the first place they will go for their double date.

“Does Aya likes going to amusement park?” TOP asks. It was Seungri’s idea to go to the amusement park.

“Well, I don’t know.” Seungri said. “But I know she loves scary things.”

“Why does she love scary things?” TOP asks.

“It all started when her ex-boyfriend left her. Because he hurt her so much, Aya locks herself in her room and never tried to talk to anyone. She starts watching horror movies and soon she starts to be happy every time she watches it. People around her start avoiding her because she is look scary with her dark aura but when I met her I never get scared.” Seungri said.

“Hey!” someone shouts.

The two guys saw Aya and Min Young running towards them.

“Min Young, you shouldn’t let Aya run. What if she accidentally trip down?” Seungri worriedly said.

“Aish! She’s fine, ok?” Min Young said. “Oppa, how do I look?” she asks TOP.

“Beautiful.” TOP said and looks at Aya. His heart beats faster when he saw how Aya is beautiful.

“Wow! Aya, you are so beautiful.” Seungri said.

Aya blushed.

Seungri holds her hand. “Let’s go. Today, I am proud to show to the whole world that my girlfriend is you.” Seungri said.

“Oh! How romantic!” Min Young said.

The 2 couples get inside the amusement park. They caught the fans’ attention.

“It’s Seungri oppa but who is that girl?” the fan asks her friend.

“Maybe his girlfriend.” Her friend said.

“She’s so beautiful.” The fan said.

“I’m jealous of her.” Her friend said.

Min Young heard it and she is happy. ‘Make-over, success’ Min Young’s thought.

They try all the rides and Aya finally enjoys the double date. ‘I just need to think that it is date between me and Seungri.’ Aya’s thought.

“I need to pee.” Min Young said.

“That’s what you get for drinking too much ice coffee.” TOP said. Since they get inside the amusement park, Min Young drinks ice coffee, after finishing a cup she will buy another one and drinks it.

“I’ll go to the rest room too.” Seungri said.

“You two wait us here, ok?” Min Young said.

Aya wanted to go with Min Young but TOP holds her arm. “We’ll wait you here.” TOP said. “I told you to love any guy except Seungri.” He said when the two gone.

“I love Seungri.” Aya said.

TOP glares at her. “What if I will tell Seungri that we are ex?” TOP said.

“What will Min Young reacts once she found out about our past?” Aya asks.

“Min Young can accept anything. She will be fine.” TOP said.

“Seungri loves me so much that he will understand it.” Aya said.

“Oh really? Let’s see.” TOP said.

“Aya-chan!!!” a familiar voice shouts.

Aya looks around and saw Yuya running towards her.

“Yuya!” Aya was shocked. If Yuya is here, it means that the others are here too and it is not good.

Yuya hugs her. “I miss you, Aya-chan!” Yuya said.

“W-Why are you here?” Aya asks.

“Kazuya oniisan insist that we go here to see you.” Yuya said.

Just then, Aya saw Kazuya with Hiroki, Shuntaro and Ranko.

Kazuya was happy to see Aya but his happy was lost when he saw the guy standing at Aya’s back.

“Choi Seung Hyun!!!” Kazuya shouts and runs towards him.

Aya’s eyes widened.

Yuya saw Kazuya coming so he pulled Aya away from TOP.

Kazuya punches TOP on his face.

Everyone is shock of what happened.

“You! How dare you show up, huh?!” Kazuya angrily said while holding TOP’s collar.

“Kazuya, stop it.” Aya said.

“What do you want from her, huh?! After leaving and hurting her!” Kazuya angrily said. His eyes are burning on fire.

“Yah! Let go of my boyfriend.” Min Young said.

Kazuya let go of TOP.

“Kazuya, what are you doing here?” Seungri asks. “Do you know hyung?”

“Sorry to bother you but we need to leave.” Shuntaro said.

“Sorry for creating a scene here.” Ranko said. “Aya, call you later.”

Aya nodded.

“Who are they? Why did that guy hurt my oppa?” Min Young asks.

“Mian. They are my friends.” Aya said.

“We should go now.” Seungri said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Why the hell did you do that, Kazuya?” Shuntaro asks Kazuya after they got back to Hiroki’s mansion.

“I can’t help it. When I saw him, I just wanted to punch him.” Kazuya said.

“But you promised to Aya.” Shuntaro said.

“You can’t blame me. I wasn’t there when Aya was hurt by him. I trusted him but what did he do? He hurt her.” Kazuya said. “It is his fault why Aya changed, why she became aloof.”

The three guys were speechless.

“What’s going on? Do you personally know TOP?” Ranko asks.

The four guys nodded.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Min Young and TOP went to Min Young’s apartment while Seungri and Aya went home.

“What is really happened?” Min Young asks. “Why is that guy mad at you?”

“I don’t know.” TOP said.

“Liar. I heard him saying something leaving and hurting.” She said.

“I don’t know what he is talking about and I don’t even know him.” TOP said.

TOP left her in the living room and went to the bathroom.

Min Young saw TOP’s wallet left on the sofa. TOP never allow Min Young to look at his wallet.

Out of curiosity, Min Young checks on TOP’s wallet. She saw her picture inside of the wallet and that makes her smile.

She explores more inside of TOP’s wallet and she saw something. A picture is hidden at the back of her picture.

“Aya?” she said when she looks at the picture. It is Aya’s picture when she was young.

Min Young heard the bathroom’s door opened. She quickly puts the wallet back on the sofa and she hid Aya’s picture in her pocket.

“I’m going home.” TOP said.

“Are you sure?” Min Young asks.

TOP nodded.

“Call me once you got home.” Min Young said.

TOP nodded and kissed her on her lips before leaving.

Min Young looks at the picture again.