Break Up

Love Between Ex & Latest

“What is your relationship to Omasa Aya?” Park Min Young asks while showing Aya’s picture to him.

TOP was shocked to see Aya’s picture that he is hiding in his wallet is now on Park Min Young’s hand.

“H-How?” he asks.

“I saw this in your wallet.” She said. “Is it true that she is your…………………….. ex?”

“Min Young…”

“I want the truth. Just yes or no.” she said. “Is she really your ex?”

TOP closed his eyes tightly. “Yes.” He said.

Park Min Young took a deep breath. “Do you… Do you still love her?” she asks.

“I am not sure.” He said.

“Do you love me?” she asks.

“Y-Yes.” He said but he is not sure.

“You are not sure.” She said.

“I’m sorry.” He said.

“You don’t need to.” She said. “I understand.”

“Then, can we be still together?” he asks.

“No.” she said.

TOP was shocked.

“Let’s not see each other for a moment.” She said.

“What do you mean?” he asks.

“I want you to be sure to your feelings. I’ll give you a year to think. For a year, let’s not see each other.” She said.

“But…” he said.

“Oppa, to tell you the truth, when Aya came, you changed. If there is something unfinished business going on between you two, it is better to finish it once and for all. And after a year, if you are sure that you really love me, let’s meet at the Namsan Tower at 7:00 pm.” She said.

“Are you serious?” he asks.

She nodded. “Bye.” She said and left.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

TOP went back to their dorm after talking to his girlfriend. When he gets inside the dorm, he heard his friends and Aya laughing.

When he saw them, they are playing in the living room.

“Hyung, join us.” Taeyang said.

“No thanks. I’m tired.” TOP said and went to his room.

G-Dragon senses something wrong so he followed TOP to his room.

“Are you ok?” G-Dragon asks.

“Just play with them.” TOP said.

“Seungri and Aya told us about your past.” G-Dragon said.

“I’m not surprised.” TOP said.

“I just want you to know that Seungri understand everything and he is happy because if it wasn’t for you he will never meet Aya.” G-Dragon said.

“He’s lucky. Aya is a very nice girl. I regret leaving her just to be a singer.” TOP said.

“Do you still have feelings for her?” G-Dragon asks.

“That’s what Min Young asked me a while ago before she left me.” TOP said.

“Min Young left you? Does she already know?” G-Dragon asks.

TOP nodded and sighed.

“And you let her?” G-Dragon asks.

“She wants me to be sure to my feelings. She gave me a year to think.” TOP said.

“I think she is right.” G-Dragon said. “And by the way, Aya is coming back to Japan next week.”

“Why so soon?” TOP asks.

“She said that she miss working. And also, Seungri is coming with her.” G-Dragon said. “I suggest that you finish everything before Aya leaves.”

G-Dragon left him for a while.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

TOP came out of his room after a while. He looks around the living room but it is empty. He heard noises coming from the kitchen. He went to the kitchen to drink some water. He saw Aya busily cooking.

Aya notices him. “Hi! Are you hungry? It will be cook in a while.” Aya said.

“No I’m ok.” He said. “Uhmm… Aya.”

“Yes?” she asks.

“Can we talk?” he asks.

“Ok.” She said. “What is it?”

“Not here.” He said. “Let’s go to the park to talk.”

“I’ll just finish this.” She said.

“You can go now. I’ll finish it.” Seungri said from the door.

“Thanks.” TOP said.

Seungri just smiled.

“We’ll be right back.” She said to Seungri and gives her apron.

Seungri just nodded.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

TOP and Aya are inside the elevator when the elevator stopped.

“Omo! What happened?” Aya asks.

“It stopped again.” TOP said. “It always happens sometimes.”

“How long are we going to wait?” Aya asks.

“Maybe an hour.” TOP said. “Last time it stopped, Daesung needed to be here for an hour.”

“We need to do something.” Aya said.

TOP sat on the floor. “We just need to wait.” TOP said.

“You don’t look worried.” Aya said.

“Why are you so worried? I am with you. Nothing bad happen to you while you are with me.” TOP said.

Aya sat on the floor too facing him.

“I’m sorry.” TOP said. “I shouldn’t leave you. I should have protected you.”

Aya shook her head. “You don’t need to be sorry.” She said. “At first, it was hard for me to forget you but I have my friends to help me get over it and also Seungri came.”

“I’m glad that Seungri found you.” TOP said.

“How’s Min Young?” Aya asks.

“She broke up with me.” TOP said.

“Eh? Why?” Aya asks.

“She wants me to make sure of my feelings.” TOP said.

“But do you love her, right?” Aya said.

“I am not sure.” TOP said.

“She’s right. You need to make sure of your feelings.” Aya said.

“Jiyong said that you are going back to Japan.” TOP said.

“Yes. I want to go back to work.” Aya said. “I guess I am not used to not working.”

“Seungri’s coming, right?” TOP asks.

“Yes.” Aya said. “My parents are back to Japan next week and they want to meet him.”

“I never met them. They’ve been very busy since you were young.” TOP said. “Going back to Japan means that you and Seungri are planning to something. Right?”

Aya blushed. “Actually, Seungri wants to settle down but we our parents’ approval first.” Aya said.

“So, he did propose.” TOP amusingly said.

“No. He just asked me if we could settle down.” Aya said.

“How did he say it?” TOP asks.

“Aya, what if we settle down? That’s how he said it.” Aya said.

“Geez! He should have said it in a romantic way.” TOP whispered.

Finally, the elevator moves again.

“See? I told you that the elevator will move again.” TOP said. “Let’s just buy some snacks and go back to the dorm.”

“But it is dinner time.” Aya said.

“Oh right. Then, let’s just go back to the dorm.” TOP said.

“What are your plans with Min Young?” Aya asks.

“Do what she said.” TOP said.

“I hope that you two will get back together someday. I like Min Young for you.” Aya said.

“And I like Seungri for you.” TOP said.

The two went back to the dorm.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Park Min Young is busy packing her things while her manager watches her.

“Are you sure about this?” her manager asks.

“Oppa, I already signed the contract I can’t back out now.” She said.

“But you signed the contract because of only one reason. You want to stay away from Seung Hyun.” Her manager said.

She sighed. “I accept the movie because it is my dream to work in Hollywood.”

“I don’t believe you.” Her manager said.

“Oppa, let’s stop this nonsense. Have you already packed your things?” she said.

“I haven’t start anything.” Her manager said.

“See? Our flight is tomorrow morning. Why don’t you go home and start packing your thing?” she said.

“Ok. Fine.” Her manager said.

When the manager left, Aya came in.

“Hi.” Aya greets.

“Oh hi! It’s already late.” She said.

“Sorry if I came here without telling you.” Aya said.

“It’s ok. I really wanted to talk to you before I go.” She said.