Secret Revealed

Love Between Ex & Latest

On the next day, the incident happened in the amusement park is now in the internet.

“Just what the hell happened yesterday?” G-Dragon asks Aya, Seungri and TOP. “Do you know them?”

“They are my friends.” Aya said.

“Your friends? Why did that guy hurt him?” G-Dragon asks.

Aya doesn’t know what to say. She can’t tell them that Kazuya punched TOP because TOP is her ex-boyfriend.

“What?” G-Dragon impatiently asks.

“Jiyong, enough.” TOP said. “I know Kazuya, too.”

Aya and Seungri look at him.

“He is a friend I met in Japan. We just had a misunderstanding before I left Japan.” TOP said.

“And what is that misunderstanding all about?” G-Dragon asks.

“You don’t need to know.” TOP said. “I’m going out.”

“You can’t. Lots of fans and reporters are waiting outside.” G-Dragon said.

“Then, that’s great. I’ll answer their questions.” TOP said.

“You can’t answer them without telling to our boss.” G-Dragon said.

“This is my problem so I will gonna solve it on my own.” TOP said and goes out.

Aya feels sorry for TOP. ‘I’m the reason why Kazuya punched Seung Hyun oppa. I should be the one to tell that.’ She thought.

Then, her handphone rings. Ranko is calling her. She has been waiting for Ranko’s call since yesterday.

She went to her room to answer Ranko’s call.

“Ranko, how’s Kazuya?” she asks.

“Not fine. He is still mad. Can you come here? We are at Shuntaro’s mansion. I’ll text you the address.”

“Thanks, Ranko. I’ll be right there.” She said.

She gets ready after receiving the address from Ranko. When she goes out of her room, Seungri is standing there and was about to knock.

“Are you leaving?” Seungri asks.

“Ne. I am going to check on Kazuya.” She said.

“Is he ok? I would like to come, too.” Seungri said.

“You don’t need to come. I can go alone.” She said.

“Reporters and fans are still outside. It would not be necessary if the fans saw you. They already know that you are my girlfriend.” Seungri said.

“But-”

“I insist.” Seungri said. “Wait here! I’ll get my keys.”

Aya has no choice but to let Seungri go with her.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Park Min Young is standing at the front gate of Shuntaro Miyao’s mansion. She doesn’t personally knew Shuntaro but Shuntaro’s family is famous in South Korea because of their business so when she saw him in the amusement park, she easily recognize him.

“I need to know what their secrets are.” She said.

She was about to press the doorbell when she heard someone coming.

“They are so unfair. Why do I need to go out and buy these snacks?” Yuya is talking to himself while walking back to the mansion. He is holding a plastic bag with full of snacks.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo.” She greets.

“Oh? You’re Park Min Young, right?” Yuya said.

“Ne.” she said.

“What are you doing here?” Yuya asks. “Oh? Is it about the incident yesterday? I’m so sorry for what Kazuya oniisan did.”

“I-It’s ok. I came here to talk to that guy.” She said.

“About what?” Yuya asks.

“About yesterday.” She said.

“Ah… Ok. Come with me.” Yuya said.

Yuya opens the gate and they get in.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Seungri and Aya finally arrived at Shuntaro’s mansion and they were surprised when they saw Park Min Young there.

“Min Young, what are you doing here?”Seungri asks.

“Nothing. I should go now.” Min Young said. She quickly left the mansion.

“Shuntaro, why is Aya here?” Aya asks.

“Aya-chan, gomene.” Yuya said.

“You told her?” Aya asks.

“I told her.” Kazuya said.

“Kazuya!” Aya was shocked. “Isn’t enough you punched Seung Hyun oppa and now you told to Min Young?!”

Seungri was shocked to see Aya mad. It is his first time seeing her like that.

“She should know.” Kazuya said. “And so is he.” Kazuya looks at Seungri.

“What should I know?” Seungri asks.

“That Seung Hyun is Aya’s ex-boyfriend.” Kazuya said.

“Kazuya, you shouldn’t say that!” Hiroki said.

“What? Hyung is Aya’s ex?” Seungri was shocked.

“It is true. He is the reason why Aya distant herself to other people. He left her just to be a singer here.” Kazuya said.

“Kazuya, stop it.” Aya said. “Don’t blame him.”

“Aya, why do you always on his side when he left and hurt you? Do you still have feelings for him?” Kazuya asks.

“Kazuya, STOP IT!” Hiroki and Shuntaro yell at him.

“You shouldn’t say that to Aya.” Ranko said.

“Gomene.” Aya said and left.

“Aya!” Ranko called her.

“Aya-chan!” Yuya called her.

Seungri looks at Kazuya. “You call yourself her best friend when you hurt her. You are worst than Seung Hyun hyung.” Seungri said to him before running after Aya.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Aya was crying while walking on the street. She was hurt because her only best friend accused her.

“I-I thought he is always on my side.” Aya said while crying.

Aya sat on the ground and cry. She is like a child that lost her mother.

A car stopped on her side and someone goes out from the driver’s side.

“I told you, don’t cry anymore.” It was Seungri.

Aya looks at him. “I-I’m sorry.” Aya said.

Seungri hugs her. “It’s ok.” He said.

Aya cried to his chest and Seungri let her.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Park Min Young went to a beach. She is just sitting on the sand while looking at the waves.

She remembered what Kazuya told her.

“I am going straight to the point. I want to know what your connection to Seung Hyun oppa.” She said. She shows Aya’s picture to him.

“I guess your boyfriend doesn’t tell you about his past.” Kazuya said.

“So, I am right. Aya is oppa’s ex-girlfriend.” She said.

“You’re right. Before he joined the Big Bang, he and Aya are dating. But because of his career, he left Aya in Japan.” Kazuya said.

“If he left Aya, why did you punch him?” she asks.

“Obviously, I am Aya’s best friend. I saw how he hurt my friend so when I saw him again, I didn’t control myself and just punch him.” He said.

She wants to ask many questions to him but Seungri and Aya suddenly came so she quickly leaves.

Park Min Young doesn’t know what to do now. She is thinking if Seung Hyun has still feelings for Aya. There’s only one way to found out.

Park Min Young took out her handphone from her pocket and calls Seung Hyun.

“Oppa, can we talk?” she asks.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Seungri and Aya went to a beach where only few people go.

There, Aya told Seungri the truth.

“Seung Hyun oppa is my first love. So, when he left me, I was really hurt. My parents are not there and even my friends. There’s no one I can talk to that’s why I became aloof to others. Kazuya found it out and he went back to Japan but it is too late. I distant myself to others and even they try to help me it is still doesn’t work until I met you.” Aya said. “You helped me forget the heartache and learn to love again.”

“Now I know your answer to Kazuya’s question a while ago.” Seungri said.

“Hon, I’m sorry for not telling you about him. I just don’t want your group to be affected because of my past.” She said.

Seungri hugs her. “I should thank hyung because he is the reason why I met you.” He said.

“You are not mad at him?” Aya asks.

“No.” He said. “Are you mad at him?”

Aya shook her head. “If he didn’t leave me, I wouldn’t meet you.” Aya said. “But are you going to tell him?”

“Do you want me to tell him?” he asks.

Aya nodded. “No more secrets.” She said.

“That’s right.” He said.

“So, let’s go?” she asks.

“Later. Let’s just stay here for a while.” Seungri said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

TOP went to the café to meet Park Min Young. Good thing the fans and reporters were gone after apologizing and explaining what happened.

“Are you alright?” TOP asks when he approached her.

Park Min Young nodded.

“I’m sorry for what happened yesterday.” TOP said.

“Oppa, I have something to ask to you and I want you to be honest.” She started.

TOP feels suddenly nervous. He is wondering why Park Min Young is acting like that.

Then, Park Min Young opens her bag and took the picture out.

“What is your relationship to Omasa Aya?” she asks while showing Aya’s picture to him.

TOP was shocked to see Aya’s picture that he is hiding in his wallet is now on Park Min Young’s hand.