A Vacation

Love Between Ex & Latest

Aya Omasa hurriedly went home to her house. She was happy because finally she can go on vacation from her work.

She is a writer from a publishing company and her stories are all about horror stories.

“Kazuya oniisan! Kazuya oniisan!” Aya shouts as she enters the house.

“What?!” Kazuya irritated said while coming out from a door that is connected to Aya’s house.

“I’m going to a vacation!” Aya excitedly said.

Kazuya chuckled. “How can you go in a vacation when you are busy?” Kazuya asks.

“My boss finally let me go on a vacation.” Aya said.

Yuya Tegoshi heard it and went out from another door that is also connected to Aya’s house.

“Really, Aya-chan?” Yuya asks.

“Hai! Finally, I was able to see Seungri.” Aya said.

Kazuya rolled his eyes. “I’m hungry. Make something delicious foods for our dinner.” Kazuya said.

“Hai!” Aya said and went to the kitchen.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

“I’m happy that finally you have time to relax.” Hiroki Uchi said while they are having their dinner. His house is also connected to Aya’s house.

“So, where are you planning to go?” Shuntaro Miyao asks.

“In Seoul. I want to visit Seungri there.” Aya said.

Seungri is her boyfriend.

Again, Kazuya rolled his eyes.

“I’m so happy for you, Aya-chan. Hope you have a great vacation there.” Yuya said.

“Hai! I will!” she said.

That night, Aya called her boyfriend.

Seungri: Yoboseo?

Aya: Hon, I have a surprise for you.

Seungri: What is it?

Aya: Finally, my boss let me go on a vacation!

Seungri: Really? Great! Does it mean we are going to see each other again?

Aya: Ne! I’ll be there on Friday.

Seungri: Great! My group members are very eager to meet you.

Aya: I’m very excited to meet them.

Someone knocks on Aya’s door.

Aya: Need to go now. Someone is knocking on my door.

Seungri: Ok! Bye!

Aya: Bye!

After the conversation, Aya opens the door and Kazuya enters her room. He went to her bed and lie down.

“What are you doing?” Aya asks.

“I’m going to sleep here.” Kazuya said.

“Why? You have your room.” Aya said.

“I want to sleep here.” Kazuya said and closes his eyes.

Aya sighed and was about to leave when Kazuya talks.

“Where are you going?” Kazuya asks.

“Sleeping in your house.” Aya said.

“Stay here and sleep with me.” Kazuya said.

“What?” Aya was shocked.

“What’s wrong? I’m your best friend and usually we are sleeping together here.” Kazuya said.

“That is when I haven’t met Seungri before.” Aya said.

Kazuya sat on her bed.

“You have changed since you met that guy. You are not the Aya-chan I knew before. When I first met you, you are scared with the handsome guys and you like hanging out in the dark but when you met him 2 years ago everything about you changed. You’ve turned in to a lady and learned to be confident.” Kazuya said.

“Seungri taught me everything and of course you 4 also but while Seungri teaching me how to be confident and to be a lady I also learned to love him.” Aya said.

Aya lie down on the bed.

Kazuya just looks at her.

“Aren’t we going to sleep or you will just sit there and stares at me?” Aya asks.

Kazuya lie down on the bed and the two sleep together.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Friday…

At the airport…

“Enjoy your vacation, Aya-chan!” Ranko Kobe said. She is Aya’s best friend and also Hiroki Uchi’s fiancée.

“I will!” Aya said.

“Call us if something bad happen.” Hiroki said.

“Hai!” Aya said. “I need to go now. See you next month!”

“Bye!” they all said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Incheon Airport…

Seungri was waiting for his girlfriend excitedly. He is wearing a sunglasses and a mask to hide his face but some of his fans recognizes him.

Seungri smiled when he saw his girlfriend.

Aya waves at him when she saw him.

The two hugs each other.

“I miss you.” Seungri said.

“Me too.” Aya said and pinches his nose.

Seungri took her things and they went to his car.

They talk while Seungri is driving the car. They talk about anything they’ve missed for a year.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Big Bang’s Dorm…

“Here we are!” Seungri said as he opens the door.

“Where are your friends?” Aya asks as she enters the dorm.

“They are on their individual schedules. They will be here tonight.” Seungri said.

He puts Aya’s things in the guest room.

“Do you want to take a rest?” Seungri asks.

“Aniyo. I am not tired.” Aya said.

Aya sat on the couch.

Seungri joined her. “How are Kazuya hyung and the others?”

“They are doing fine. Takeru is on summer vacation in North Pole with auntie. They are staying there for the rest of the summer.” Aya said.

Takeru was Aya’s cousin.

“I have an idea! I want to cook dinner tonight for you and your friends.” Aya said.

“Really? Aren’t you tired?” Seungri asks.

“Aniyo.” She said. “We need to buy lots of food that I am going to prepare tonight.” Aya said.

“Ok! Ok!” Seungri said.

The two went to the market to buy foods.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Kazuya was sitting on the couch. He admits that he is missing Aya even though it is just only few hours since she went to South Korea.

“Kazuya oniisan, what do you want for dinner?” Yuya asks.

“Aya-chan…” Kazuya unknowingly said.

“What? Aya-chan?” Yuya asks.

“Huh? Iie! I-I want… pizza!” he said.

“Aie! You are missing Aya-chan, right?” Yuya said.

“Iie! Why should I miss her?” Kazuya asks.

“Oniisan, I know that you like her.” Yuya said.

“Aish! I am not!” Kazuya said and went to his bedroom.

Yuya left in the living room smiling. “Even you try to hide it, I know you like her.” Yuya said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Kazuya walks around his room. He doesn’t know why he is feeling that way. He is missing Aya and he wants to see her right now.

Now, he is blaming himself why did he introduce Seungri to her.

FLASHBACK…

2 years ago…

“Aya-chan! Aya-chan!” Kazuya shouts while walking around the city.

Aya left again without their permission and it is night.

Aya is Kazuya childhood sweetheart. They are friends since they were a child.

Aya was different with the other girls. If the girls like cute stuffs and beautiful Aya was the opposite of them. She likes dark places, weird movies and weird stuffs that you can only see during Halloween or in a Horror house.

“Aya-chan! Aya-chan!” he shouts again.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Aya was on the playground. She is sitting on the swing. She always wants to be alone.

Then, rain starting to pour down.

Aya doesn’t care if she was getting wet because of the rain.

Then, she felt the rain stops. She looks up and saw an umbrella shading her then next is the guy smiling at her.

“I wonder what a beautiful lady doing alone here under the rain?” the guy kindly asks.

“Don’t mind me.” Aya said.

“I can’t let a beautiful lady getting wet by the rain and I’m afraid that she might get a cold.” The guy said.

Aya is just looking at him.

“I’m Seungri.” The guy said.

“A-A…”

“Aya-chan!” someone shouts. They look on the side and saw Kazuya running towards them. “Aish! I told you not to leave your house without our permission.”

“I’m sorry.” Aya said.

“Kazuya? Kazuya Kamenashi?” Seungri asks.

Kazuya looks at the guy.

“Seungri!” Kazuya said.

Aya is just looking at the two. It seems like the two knew each other.

“How are you?” Seungri asks.

“I’m fine still the same.” Kazuya said.

Seungri looks at Aya then to Kazuya. “Is she your girlfriend?”

“Iie! She is my best friend.” Kazuya said. “Aya-chan, he is Seungri, my friend from South Korea. Seungri, she is Aya-chan.”

“Nice to meet you, beautiful lady.” Seungri said.

“Nice to meet you too.” Aya shyly said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

After their first meeting, Seungri often visits Aya in the mansion while he is in Japan.

He started to court Aya and because of that Aya become a lady.

After 2 months, the two become officially a couple but it is also time for Seungri to go back in South Korea for his career.

Even though they only talk through handphone or through chat, their relationship remains stronger.

Kazuya on the other side, kept his love for Aya inside of his heart. He is now happy that Aya become a lady because of Seungri.

END OF FLASHBACK…