I need your help

If Only

The Super Junior M members had left three days ago and the distraught look on their faces every time anyone called told them that Zhou Mi wasn’t improving. A few times one of the members had asked them to send a picture of him, just so they could see how he was and at least look at him in case anything happened that they really didn’t want to think about. But each time Hangeng refused.

“He’s not in any sort of state that you guys would want to see, trust me.”

“But Hannie please. We want to see him,” Heechul was pleading with his friend to let them see the chinese man but his leader wouldn’t cave.

“No Heechul. He wouldn’t want any of you to see him like this, I’m sorry,” He hung his head as a few of the members moved from the screen to let Leeteuk through.

“Hangeng, how is he?”

“Not good hyung. He hasn’t changed since we got here.”

“Isn’t that a good thing hyung? It means he hasn’t gotten any worse,” The stress and hopefulness was clear in Sungmins voice but none of the members noticed the real reason behind it. Except for Kyuhyun who was sitting behind Hangeng in the hospital hallway. He sent a sympathetic look Sungmins way before the older man in front of him answered.

“He can’t get much worse Min. He can only get better or die, there’s not many other options.”

“Hangeng!” Heechul hissed at his best friends bluntness, he got that he was upset but everyone was extremely fragile at the moment. Especially, it would seem, the small man in front of him whose face had dropped.

“I’m sorry but it’s the truth. We have to go now, take care of yourselves guys. We’ll call again soon,” A small smile came through the transmission before the screen went blank. Within minutes the room was empty again, most of the members going back to their rooms to stew over the newest instalment of news. Kibum had arrived to provide comfort to the members, but hadn’t really involved himself much. He never knew the Sub group member much, and he was finding that even more evident now.

“Heechul hyung. I need your help,” The diva spun around at the pained voice coming from his small dongsaeng, worry immediately taking over his features.

“What’s wrong Min? What do you need?” He started looking over the younger man for any signs of pain or distress, but he found none other than the slightly scared look on his face.

“Well….That’s the thing,” he glanced up at his hyung nervously. “It kind of involves breaking the rules,” The older of the two smiled devilishly, taking Sungmin off guard.

“My dear sweet bunny, that’s what I live for,” He brought his hand up to lightly brush the tears off the young man’s face. “Don’t worry, whatever you need, I’m sure I can figure something out,” And with that, he was dragged off to Heechuls now single room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I know it's really short but I had to cut it off there otherwise the next chapter would be like a gazillion pages long