4

A Moment to Remember

Leeteuk is walking in the seashore.. Then he saw Taeyeon in the big rock.. So he approaches her..

Leeteuk: Taeng !! What are you doing there !! *shout*

Leeteuk saw TAeyeon crying then he hurriedly run to Taeyeon..

Leeteuk: Taeng.. Why are you crying ?? Is there any problem ??

But Taeyeon didn't answer him.. She's like a statue.. She is not moving and she's just crying..

Leeteuk: Taeng ?? Please answer me..

Leeteuk is like a crazy man who's talking with himself... because Taeyeon not replying him..

Then suddenly Leeteuk heared one voice.. saying "Good Bye".. So he looked to his side.. Left and right.. but there's no one.. 

Then when he look again to the big rock.. He was shocked when Taeyeon was gone..

He saw the word "Good Bye" graved in the big rock !

His eyebrows meet together when he saw it..

Wondering why there is "Good Bye" engraved in the big rock..

Leeteuk: Oh my Gosh !! Where's Taeyeon.. And why there's is a word Good Bye *whispering himself*

Leeteuk: No.. !! No.. !!! Taeyeon !! Where are you !! please comeback !! Please !!! *shouting then looking left and right side of him.*

Then suddenly one person touch his cheek.. 

Because of that.. Leeteuk awoke..

He's just dreaming.. 

When he awoke.. He saw Taeyeon beside him..

Leeteuk: Taeng !! *he hug Taeyeon* I thought you're gone.. but thanks.. you're here.. that was just a dream ! Oh.. Im scared..  *hugging Taeyeon tightly*

Taeyeon: What's your talking about ?? 

Leeteuk: Ohh.. nevermind that...

Taeyeon: Ohh.. Okay..You know what.. you're the one who's always taking care of me... youre the one who's always making me happy.. you're the one who's always helping me if I have a problem.. !! Thanks Teukkie.. Im very thankful to have you.. ! *Taeyeon kiss Leeteuk in cheek*

Leeteuk: Oh.. You're welcome Taeng.. By the way.. why you're saying that ?? 

Taeyeon: Ahhmm... Nevermind oppa.. I have realized one thing.. I think I-----

The phone of Leeteuk is ringing.. that's why Taeyeon cut her words... 

Leeteuk: Taeng.. I just answer this.. Wait.. I will back..

Then he go outside..

Leeteuk: Hello ?? who is this ??

(   ) : Oh.. this is your Mother.. It's me Leeteuk..

Leeteuk: Oh.. Mom !! I miss you.. By the way.. what can I do for you ??

Leeteuk's Mom: Ohh. you need to go here in U.S.... I need you for a our business..

Leeteuk: What.. !! I don't want Mom !! I can't !!

Leeteuk's Mom: Go here right now !! And you can't change my decision okay.. ?? If you dont.. I will closed your bank account..

Leeteuk: But Mom.. !!

Leeteuk's Mom: No more but.. Go here !! Bye.. See yah here.. !!

Leeteuk: Mom !! 

Then the line cut..

Leeteuk go back inside and try to say it to Taeyeon..

Leeteuk: Taeng.. thanks for waiting.. Ahhmm.. 

Taeyeon: You're welcome Teukkie..

Leeteuk: Taeng.. I need to go in U.S... for my mom !

Taeyeon: What.. ?? You will leave me ??

Leeteuk: Yeah... Sorry..

Taeyeon: Teukkie.. dont !! please !! I need you !!

Leeteuk: Sorry Taeng..

*Leeteuk kiss Taeyeon is cheek*

 

 

 

 

 

I just want to say the meaning of the dream of Leeteuk..

This is the sign that they need to say good bye to each other... 

that's why Taeyeon is crying..

 

hehe.. hope you understand ! 

 

to be continued