1

A Moment to Remember

(March 9)

Taeyeon's POV

While I'm walking, one guy approached me and give me a flower. Then he said

" Ma'am, my boss want to give it to you. Okay Ma'am I have to go..! "

I tried to asked him if who is his talking about but he run away and left me.

 

When Im home.. I was shocked when I open the door.. I saw a big cake, many foods, and many gifts in the table. but there's no one in in my house.

I open the light then I saw Leeteuk, Jessica, Sungmin, Donghae and Sunny singing "Happy Birthday".. I look at the calendar and I see... It's March 9... It's my birthday.. I forget my birthday because of stress.. Thanks to them.. They really make me happy..

While I'm eating... Leeteuk approached me

"Taeng.. Happy birthday to you.. !! Wish you all the best... because you're the best of my friends.. " He said..

" Oh.. Thanks my bestfriend..You make me so glad.. " I said..

" Taeng.. I just want to say..-------" He said but Jessica cut his sentence..

"Taeyeon... Happy Birthday. !!" Jessica said..

"Taeng.. Ahhmm.. Nevermind that.. Once again Happy Birthday !! " Leeteuk said.. then he go to the other..

" Taeng.. you are now ??" Jessica said..

" I'm 22 years old now .." I replies smiling to her..

" Oh.. Yeah.. Right ..  " She said..

Then we continue eating..

 

After I eat.. I read the letter in the flower from the guy who I didn't met before..

" Hello Taeyeon.. Hope you likemy flower.. That is for you.. Happy Birthday to you.. You know what.. I very very love you.. You're so cute.. and when you smile...I always feel happy.. I love you very much Taeyeon..!! " 

" Hmm.. Why he need to do that ?? Why he secretly saying to me I love you.. ??  Aisshh.. I'm so confused if who is this person.. " whispering my self..

Because of this letter.. I didn't noticed that the party is over.. They all approached me and say " Happy Birthday" then they left..

But Leeteuk is still in my front.. So I asked him..

" Teukkie.. Why are you still here ??"

" Taeng.. What if I say to you that I love you.. What do you feel ??" he asked..

" Teukkie.. why you're asking like that... Of course I will be happy.. " I replied.. 

" Oh.. Yeah.. Haha.. Okay bye Taeng.." He said..

" Bye Teukkie.. Take care.. I love you...........My Bestfriend.." I said.. then he left..

Leeteuk's POV

I'm happy today.. Because this is the Birthday of the one who owns my heart.. An that is my Bestfriend Taeng..

So I decided to surprise her.. I think this is the time to say my feelings to her... So I tried. But when Im in her front and saying it to her.. Jessica cut me.. then after Jessica talk to her.. I tried again... But I feel shy.. Argghh.. I can't.. Im scared of what will happen..

Then I was shocked when she said the word "I love you" I feel so glad..  I feel Im in heaven.. What a happiness.. 

Bu this happiness stop when she said "My Bestfriend".. I feel so disappointed .. I was hurt.. Im only her bestfriend.. And that's it.. She love Siwon.. And I don't want to break my relationship to her.. So I decided to keep it in my self even if it's very hard to me.. That's the right thing to do. To SACRIFICE.. !