33

A Moment to Remember

As time goes by.. Donghae gradually feels week.

And his Mom noticed it. So she decided to talk with Donghae about the condition of him.

"My son.. Are you okay??" She asked with his worried face.

"Yes Mom.. I'm Okay.. I'm just stressed. Maybe I need some rest now. I want to sleep." Donghae replied.

"Ahm. Hae.. I want to tell you something.. Your condition is now getting worst." She said.

"What do you mean Mom? I can't understand" Donghae complained with his high voice.

"Hae... You have a cancer.. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you about this. I'm keeping it since 3 years ago.. I'm really Sorry Donghae.. And thats the reason why I'm letting you to take this medicine" she pointed the medicine that Donghae's was taking.

"Wha-what??!! No.. How can I recover from this cancer??" Donghae yelled her mom.

Mrs.Lee started to cry. "Oh no.. I thought that the medicine that you're taking can make you get better, but it medicines can't make you better. It's better for you to go in U.S. now.. So that you can have your operation..Can you go there please?" 

"B-bbut how about Jessica?? No! I can't go there.. I don't want to leave Jessica..!" Donghae cried.

"Oh My son.. Please.. Please do it for me? I'm sure Jessica will let you go there if she knew your condition." his mom begged him.

"No way ! What if Jessica can find his new boy here when I'm not there beside her?? No. !" Donghae said.

"If that so.. Then it seems that she don't deserve you. Then you should look for other girl too.. The one who really deserves you." his mom replied.

"Okay.. I'm going.. But this is for Jessica.. and I wont let her to be with other guy.. I'll call Heenim to guide her." Donghae suggested.

"oh sure my boy. That's a great idea.."

********

As time goes by Sungmin gradually forget Sunny. And it is because of his new friend.. The eye smiling Tiffany. They are always having a trip. They are going to mall together, watching cinema together and somtimes having a picnik on the park.. They looks like a couple but they are not.. They are only friends.. They are really close now to each other.. And Kyuhyun percepts it.. He noticed that Sungmin and Tiffany are always going outside.

So Kyuhyun decided to look for it and tries to know of what's going on to them. Are they having a chemistry? Kyuhyun's thought.

Kyuhyun approached Sungmin and Tiffany in the park.

"Kyu ! hey.. what are you doing here?? wanna join us?" Sungmin invited him.

"Ah.. I'm just walking around then I saw you guyz.. Did yoou two are having something something like that?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Something something? Oppa.. What are you saying? hehehe" Tiffany giggled.

"We're just friends Kyu" Sungmin added.

"Well... Let's see" Kyuhyun smirked..

"Hahaha.. Yah! Oppa! What are you thinking?" Tiffany yelled.

"Nothing.. Just wandering..By the way, let me join you here." Kyuhyun mumbled.

Then thay have their food.