32

A Moment to Remember

Leeteuk was so happy of what he have heard from Taeyeon's mouth :)

So he rushly give Taeyeon a peck on her lips.

"Taeyeon.. Because of that I'm not leaving you now. I Love you !" Leeteuk said.

"Kyeopta Teukkie" Taeyeon pouts. "I love you too. Everytime my head is aching I remember all the happy moments we spent to each other" Taeyeon added.

"So.. What are we going to do now? What do you want to do Taeng?" Leeteuk asked.

"Kiss me oppa.." Taeyeon giggled.

"Ah Taeyeon.. Sure !! I will give you a best kiss ever.. " Then Leeteuk give Taeyeon a deep kiss "Ahehe, I miss this?" Taeyeon stop for a while..

"Taeyeon ah.. I really miss this !" Leeteuk mumbled and slowly give Taeyeon a passionate kiss..

*****

Oh, I really miss Jessica. Where is she now? I want to hug her now.. Donghae sighed . While he is walking he suddenly bumped Jessica.

"Jessica? Where are you from? I've been looking for you . I really miss you" Donghae said then hugged Jessica as tightly as Jessica cant breath.

"Oppa. Stop. I can't breath .. By the way, I have a gift for you.. This is supposed to be my Birthday gift for you.. Sorry if its late.. " Jessica replied and grabbed her bag and get the box with a silver necklace inside of it . She take the necklace and put it on Donghae's neck. "Oppa, this is such a nice necklace right? You're so handsome with it.. I love you oppa" Jessica hugged him..

"Thanks Sica. Yeah. Thanks for it.. I really appreciate it.. By the way, You haven't answer me yet.. Where did you go ?" Donghae said with his worried face.

"Oh, About that... Im from Incheon..I have to visit my parents because my father was sicked.. Sorry for not telling this to you.. " Jessica explained while her head looking at the floor.

"It's okay Sica.. I understand you.. I love you Jessica" Donghae pat's Jessica's head gently..

"I love you too Oppa.. " Jessica mumbled and slowly kiss Donghae with her soft lips..

*****

Sungmin is still not in mood because of what happen to Sunny.. He dont accept it yet.. He can't believe that Sunny has died.. He want Sunny back..

While he's drinking alcohol.. Tiffany approched him.. "Sungmin ah?" Tiffany did mention Sungmin's name to get Sungmin's attention.

"Yeh? " as he looked to Tiffany.

"You're still drinking ? Why do you have to do this?? Why dont you forget her for you to not be like this?" Tiffany suggested as he sat beside Sungmin .

"I've always thinking of that.. But I cant get her out of my mind.. " he explained while he's crying.

"Oppa.. Yeh.. Oppa.. Can I call you that?? Oppa.. Tiffany Hwang imnida .. Fany is here for you.. " she mumbled as she make her eyesmile that make Sungmin stared at her. "Oppa??"giving Sungmin one eye smile.

"Yeh??Sorry.. Yeah, ofcourse you can call me like that.. Thanks. -- Tiffany.. " he make his aegyo smile against to eye smile of Tiffany..

Tiffany laughed that her eyes can't see.. Her eyes is smiling as she's smiling .. Then Sungmin joined her in smiling.. Then Sungmin continue to drink not for loneliness otherwise for having a new friend

 

 

Yes.. !! I already update it.. HAHAHAHA ..

By the way, sorry for all SUNSUN shipper.. :D

 

Hope you like the new couple.. xD Let's call it as MINFANY lol.. >:D