#2 Angel

Mission: To save Exo members' life | Secret Angels Association [Apply OPEN]

She had been running for quite a while now. How long has she run? How fast has she went to? She had lost track of all that. The last thing she remembered was, she and her fellow FBIs has separate at a junction. Her breathing was uneven. Her shoulder was in pain. 

Where is the god damn hospital?!

She didn't even see a glimpse of any hospital nor clinic. Not even the label showing where hospital is. She had been shot on her right arm. She could see the blood keeps on coming out endlessly. She felt weak. 

She took a way to an empty alley, while limping then dropped down as she winced in pain. She took a glance on her shoulder just to see the blood didn't stop coming out. She closed her eyes and leaned her back to the wall. You gotta be strong. You can't die like this. You need to get everything right back. 

Just then she heard footsteps. Her head immediately turned to the side. Woman figure. Tall. Slender. 

"D-don't come closer!" She exclaimed as she tried to stand up. 

"Are you okay?" The woman earlier walked closer to her, ignoring what she said. 

"I said don't come closer!" She growled. Is the one of the assassin as well? She thought. But before she could take any action, she suddenly felt very light as if she was floating and the last thing she remember was falling down and she heard 'Are you okay?'

* * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Her eyes kept on twitching, adjusting the amount of light entering her eyes. Where am I? She turned her head to the side and saw a woman figure sitting in front of a laptop with a handsfree on her ear.

"Oh, you're awake?" the woman asked. "Don't worry, your wound is all treated now. I'm Song Haeun, and you are?" 

She looked at Haeun then glanced at the laptop which somehow looks weird realizing something is not normal with what she's doing on the laptop. 

"Who are you?" 

"Song Haeun." Haeun simply answered. 

"You think you can fool me? I know you're part of them as well!" 

Haeun raised her left eyebrow. "That's not the appropriate way to say to someone who saved your life, Choi Eun Ae-sshi." 

"How do you even know my name?!" The girl, who is known to be Eun Ae got alarmed immediately. 

"I saved your life, so shouldn't you be thanking me?" Haeun tried to play with fire. It pleased her seeing how angry Eun Ae is. After finding out Eun Ae's identity using her fingerprints, Haeun had read all her profile and her achievements as FBI agent. So this is the girl that everyone has been talking about. 

Eun Ae glared sharply at her, causing Haeun to chuckle sarcastically. 

"If I tell you, I have to kill you first. What say you?" 

Again, Eun Ae didn't respond but to give her a cold and sharp glare. Didn't this girl know who am I?! Eun Ae thought.

"Okay, let's have a deal before I tell you who I am. Join Secret Angel Association and be part of our team."