Teaser o3

Mission: To save Exo members' life | Secret Angels Association [Apply OPEN]

"This will be your new home as for now. Everything you need is already in this house. If you have doubt or need anything, you can direct to Hong Chan Sik, the supervisor to protect all of you in here." Jaehyun explained. 

"Since you said everything we need is in this house, then is it possibe to have our normal life back? Cause that's what we need right now." Kai asked, being rather sarcastic. 

"I hope we would be able to fulfil that need pretty soon, Sir." A guy entered the living room, with black shirt and black jeans, not forgetting the cordless speaker probably, on his ear. "I'm Hong Chansik and I'll be monitoring every single thing around this house." Chansik bowed. He just had to hide his identity of course. Being part of Secret Agent, lies is always their best friend. "And meet these two lovely ladies, Song Haeun and Choi EunAe. Haeun is the head of the maids here and EunAe is the assisstant. There are more of them though, but it's recess time, so they might not be around right now." 

Haeun and EunAe bowed lightly (unwillingly) to the six members of Exo. 

"By the way, Chan Sik-sshi, the other six members of Exo will be coming soon, might be tonight, might be tomorrow, but in the mean time, show them their room and make them feels like they are at home." Jaehyun instructed. 

Chan Sik nodded then lead the members, "This way." 

Haeun, EunAe and Jaehyun made sure Exo members had walked away before starting their so-called-meeting. 

"Why do we have to wear this thing?!" Haeun hissed in her lower voice, pointing to the maid dress she's wearing. 

"You guys are maid anyways, what do you expect to wear?" Jaehyun raised his eyebrow. 

"Our normal clothes. Duh!" EunAe rolled her eyes and folded her arms. 

"Excuse me? You mean jeans, shades and those scary tops you guys always wear?" Jaehyun snorted then laughed sarcastically. "You guys are impossible." 

"Why can't we just be an assisstant, or bodyguard as our undercover mission? I can't go around wearing this hideous thing." Haeun complained again and again. 

"Because you might hurt someone else if you're the bodyguard or something. At least by being the maid, you will control yourself." Jaehyun pointed out...at Haeun. 

EunAe stiffled a giggle when Jaehyun was talking about Haeun. She remembered the time when Haeun lost her temper and almost threw a guy from the third floor. 

Haeun rolled her eyes then just walked away from them. 

"Please do well in this mission Angels. The whole South Korea is counting on you girls. They might not know you, but they do know, someone out there is helping their oh-so-called-hearthrob. You girls are the most amazing Secret Agents we could find here." Jaehyun said, looking at EunAe with full of hopes. 

EunAe scratched her unitchy head. "As for now, I don't know what to say. The game isn't starting yet." EunAe said and shrugged before walking away. 

 

Author's Note

Another teaser~

We'll be posting another member of Angels soon again~ :D In the mean time, we're still accepting requests.