#3 Angel

Mission: To save Exo members' life | Secret Angels Association [Apply OPEN]

Ring Ring Ring.

"Yoboseyo?" 

"Annyeonghaseyo, oppa!" A female voice could be heard from the next line. It was loud, yet sounded so excited. 

"Ah, dongsaeng! Are you back in Seoul,yet?" 

"Aniyo, oppa. Not yet. But I'm coming back tonight!" 

"The members have a free day. We will bring you to lunch! My treat!"

"Araso oppa, I'll see you tonight! Annyeong!" She hung up the phone then silently sighed. Not a big fan to see her brother's friends. 

"Deh, annyeong." He as well, hung up the phone. At least I can get to know my sister more.  He thought.


* * * * * * * * * * * * *

"What the heck is this??" He lifted up a card, more importantly it was a SAA card. She just sat on her bed emotionless.

I should have put that away.  She whispered profanities under her breathe.

"Answer me! Wait... Are you part of a gang?" One more time, her brother asked. His face is full with expression. Anger, curiosity, belwilder.

She pinched her bridge of her nose in annoyance.

"Give it back!" She snatched it out of his hand. She huffed and put the SAA ID card back into her bag. Why am I this careless?!

"Just tell me what it is." He took a very deep breathe. I'd rather die if my sister is part of a gang.

"It is nothing. It is just a card holder to a club."

"So it is a card to a gang."

"If I tell you, will you shut up?" She asked with her eyes glaring at him sharply.

He huffed and sat at her bed, arms crossed. "Spit it out, now."

"Fine." She sighed, then took a deep breathe before telling him everything. About the Navy, SAA, Everything.

"Promise me that you won't tell anyone, GD oppa."

"Yah, Kwon Hayoung. Do you not trust me?!"

"I was just making sure. This is a very dark secret that no one should know." Hanyoung sighed and looked at him with pleading eyes.

He sighed then nodded slowly, then looked at her. I never knew my sister could fight.  "Araso."

"Your secret is safe with me, Hanyoung-ah."



Introducing another member of SAA! Congratulations to KimEnRi~