Teaser o1

Mission: To save Exo members' life | Secret Angels Association [Apply OPEN]

"Is there any other way hyung?" 

"I'm sorry Joonmyeon-ah, I think the safest way is to put all of you under hiatus right now." Lee Sooman, the owner of one of the biggest and successful entertainment company, said to his fellow 'sons'. He knew how disappointed the boys were but he had no choice. Safety is number 1. 

"But- but what about our World Tours? We've been looking forward for it for a long time, hyung." Suho sighed with his shoulders deflated. They have waited for the World Tours eversince they debut. The World Tours is now only few weeks away and yet, they have to cancel it. 

"I'm afraid we have no choice but to postpone it." Lee Sooman said, causes sighs and grunts to be heard in his office.

"Hyung is right, we cannot risk to lose anyone of us. It's too dangerous out there. Even the police couldn't trace the suspect." D.O said, trying to persuade his friends.  "It's not that bad, there's always a next time." he continued with his eyes looked at each of the members.

"Easy for you to say." Kai said then sighed again. He leaned towards the wall with his hands propped inside his pocket. My dream. 

"Come on guys, look at Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Bruises and cuts on their face. We were lucky that all of us survived. We can't afford losing anyone at this stage." D.O tried to advice the members some more. He knew it was the best idea to remain hiatus until everything is okay again. 

Silent.

"Where are we staying then? The apartment is still in a mess." Suho spoke up. He still remembered yesterday, when Exo-K finished their Music Bank recording around 1 or 2 am, they headed to their apartment immediately. Shocking, the apartment was in a massive mess. Nothing is on it's right place anymore. Worst, in their practice room, bloody sentence was written on the mirror with a harsh and threatening word, "Exo-K = Dead"

Lee Sooman looked at Exo-K's leader. "Don't worry about that. All of you are moving out to somewhere hidden and safer than any other place." 

Lee Sooman then pressed the button on the intercom and told his secretary to bring a guy named Han Jaehyun. A tough looking guy, with shades on his eyes walked in. He looked well-equipped

"This is Han Jaehyun and he will be monitoring every single thing occuring at your new place. So if you find anything weird, tell him immediately, araso?"

The six boys nodded forcefully. 

"Please to meet all of you. You don't have to worry after this. Once you have arrived at the house, you will get good services and a place that is so homey."

"I'm sorry, but what are you?" Kai barged in Jaehyun's sentence.

"Pardon me for not introducing myself properly. I'm working with the FBI and was assigned to protect all of you." 

They just nodded at each other. 

"If there's nothing more to be cleared up, I shall bring you to your new house now." 

 

 


Just a short teaser here~ 

And meet my new co-author by the way, angangel5623~