Angels-To-Be

Mission: To save Exo members' life | Secret Angels Association [Apply OPEN]

 

 

Angels-To-Be

Nickname | Name | Angel chosen | Partner

 

 

 

Kim | Kim Hae Ri | the Street Wise Angel | Park Chanyeol

 

Author's review  

Hello again, Kim! That is a waayyyy better application from the first one. I see you've tried hard for the application. Don't worry about English. I put that aside as for now. :) I think your personality is wayyy better now. You put more information about her life as an agent and I like it. Anyways, I shall leave it up to my co-author after this and good luck! :)

 

Co-Author's review

Hello Kim! I never saw your first application so.. kay kay. There were spelling mistakes and errors but you english isn't your first languages so it is okay. Your personality and background was a bit short.

 

Alice | Byun Ji Ae | One Season Wonder Angel | Kim Jongin

 

Author's review 

Hello there Alice! Thank you for applying. Firstly, I do think Jang Hae Byeol suits the one season wonder angel (somehow). Since she's supposed to be a sweetheart but despite of her innocent look she's one of the strongest. I like your name by the way. I like it that you mentioned how people couldn't tell that she's an agent by her looks cause that's what a secret agent supposed to be. Also the personality, I.love.it. You describe her personality well and I can see you're using the guidelines I'm giving as well. But I think your best weapon is kinda of weak, in my opinion though. I don't know, but pistol is kind of....boring? But other than that I think everything else is okay. Good luck! :)

 

Co-Author's review

Hello! (this is an extremely late review but better later than never, anyways--) I like the background story in particular because i think it somehow relates to her being "violent" (i mean it's not everyday you get to see your parents murdered in front of your very own eyes) and i could see how it connects to how you say that she "will well protect the ones she loves." and i agree with miss author that you described her personality well. I enjoyed reading your application! teehee

 

 

Marry | Jung Ambrine | The All Rounder Angel | Kim Jongin 

[Changed to The Street Wise Angel]

 

Author's review 

Hello Marry! Thank you for taking some time to apply to this fic. Firstly, the application is kind of messy. Did you use the source code? Sometimes it's in bold, and sometimes it's in different font as well. But anyways, skip to that one, considering English is not your first language, I'm not going to touch anything about that. I have a concern with your application when you say she doesn't like challenges, but bear in mind, All Rounder Angel is very adventurous, things has to somehow match with the guide I've given in the first chapter. But I like your quotations. That somehow adds up few points for your character. :) I think your personality somehow matches well with either The Street Wise Angel or One Season Wonder Angel though. Don't worry, you still have time to fix it. :) Other than that, everything else is fine. :)

 

Co-Author's review

Hi! about your application, I don't understand certain aspects of it, but other than that the rest is pretty much decent and we can possibly build ideas around those. to be very honest with you i don't really see the All-rounder Angel trait in your descriptions; i'd rather scratch her being "shy" idea and stick with her "rude-around-strangers" idea, but you know-- i liked the quotation you've inserted by the way, i guess that pretty much sums up her personality in a way??? but you know, thank you for applying~

 

Eun | Kwon Hanyoung | Deadly Capable Angel | Byun 

Baekhyun

 

Author's review

Hello Eun~ /waves. Thank you for taking some time to apply to this fic. Anyway, I think the picture matches really well with Deadly Capable Angel. And your application is really neat as well, me likey! And I LOVE your persona as well! Hypnotising chaser. /thumbsups. '...and die together.' - That gives me chills and I love that one. That totally potrays Deadly Capable Angel very well! I  don't have much to say about your personality, I'm speechless. Finally a fighting-love relationship! I've been looking forward for this one! Overall, I had fun reading your application! Good luck! :)

 

Co-Author's review 

Hello Eun!!! Thanks for applying! I really like you application. It was neat, readable and so detailed.  How long did it take you? Baekhyun is such a perfect match for your character. Opposites do attract! Cats and dogs. Does Sunny know that Hanyoung is in the SAA??The daggers also match her personality too!!! 12 year old girl in Navy. Wow!   Overall, Very good job on your appication!! Good Luck :D!

 

 

Stella | Joo Jiyoon | All Rounder Angel | Suho

 

Author's review

Hello there Stella! Look at your photo! It matches PERFECTLY! She does looks like a bad girl as well as someone who loves car-racing! I admit, I have a hard time to choose which picture I put there cause all of it were just so amazing! Aigoooo why did you do this to me?! /shot. Anyways, back to the review, your personality is short but detailed. I like it. I don't have to read for a long time, but rather short but very descriptive.And your special talents, definitely loving it. It sounds so typical, but at the same time it isn't. you know what I mean? /laughs. Anyways, overall, I like your application. I shall leave my co-author to do her part now. Good luck! 

 

Co-Author's review

Hello Stella. Co author here!! *giggles* Your personality was short but to the point which was is very hard to do. YOLO. Clowns are pretty scary.The weapon fits her character very well. Her and Suho's relationship will be a strange one. (In a good way,) A bad girl with a mom.. i mean grandfather. Good Choice. Your ulzzang doesn't look old at all. Your application is very good. I like it too!! *Thumps up*

 

 

El | Ra Suyeon | All Rounder Angel | Chanyeol

 

Author's review

Hello there El! Sorry for being late putting your review. Anyways, when I read your personality, I got caught in a moment with '...take things to the extreme' part. And I was like, that is definitely All Rounder Angel's trait! But then, as I keep on reading, I felt like the All Rounder Angel is somehow missing. I don't know, but it's like you match with the other Angels as well, in a way? Y'know what I mean? sobs cause I failed at explaining. -.- anyhow, not that your app is wrong or anything, but reading your app somehow tells me, you can also be the other Angels. Im not sure if it's a good thing or not, lol, but anyways, I do have fun reading your app. Good luck. :)

Co-Author's review

(squealss because chanyeol okay give me a moment to breATHE) Hi! I absolutely enjoyed reading your application so much, the personality me in. I love how she's a definite all-rounder. i'd have to slightly disagree with Ms Author right there; i feel like you've maintained the All-rounder Angel trait very well. It took me a while to absorb the character's background story; i like how it is very detailed (that's like 1/3 of our jobs done -- everything about your app is pretty much detailed basically, so thank you~)

 

 

 

Oh Moon Chae l The Street Wise Angel | D.O Kyungsoo

 

Author's review

Hello there! Okay firstly, I like your name. I know that was random! /laughs. Anyways, back to business. I wonder why didn't you fill in the 'bio' part? Cause that's pretty important since it summarizes your personality. I like how you relate her personality well with Street Wise Angel. :) I also like the part where you put the martial art trainer. I think it's something new! Another point for you. Just sometimes, when I read your app the part she's 'soft-hearted' is somehow missing? And the part where you said she is very frank and would say whatever is on her mind kind of belongs to the athletic angel. but overall, i think your app is nice! Thank you for applying and good luck with the results! :)

 

Co-Author's review

The bio section is missing :o but all in all i guess we can still piece the puzzle together since the rest of your app is on point (more or less). and i kind of of sort of liked her background story which somehow defines her bravery??? although it is a tiny bit complicated with n.korea being involved but sure. i do wish though that you'd have /told us what her secret is/ (you know the one that you've requested a scene for??? c: although i do have some ideas up my sleeve so it's okay.) and we'll see if your character gets chosen c;

 

 

 

 

River | Jung Rihyo  l The Street Wise Angel | Oh Sehun

 

Author's review

Hi River! Your Angel's nickname is really unique! Rio, I like how it sounds so different. Your personality totally matches with The Street Wise Angel, like seriously! And your background story, it sounds cliche but in a good way. You get what I mean? Cliche is good, with a little twist in it ;) Ideas kept on pouring in my head when I read your application and that is a good thing. Overall, it's really a pleasant app to read. :D Thank you for applying and good luck! :D

Co-Author's review

I just love detailed applications and yours is one of them. I had fun reading it; i feel like i'm reading an actual fanfic-- yup, i agree with the author, Rio's personality truly matches the Street-wise angel's. To me your story isn't so cliche but i could totally picture this happening, so congrats on that... i guess. and oh my god your desired scene where Sehun buys Rio that necklace; i see stars everywhere, that means it's that great and i have this other scene in my head where-- (i should shut up before i end up spoiling everything idk my review isn't like a review at all but your app is perf.)