Chapter Two

Five Days And You Are Mine

Chapter Two

 

HYUKJAE’S POV

 

*KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*

I was peacefully sleeping when I heard a loud sound vibrating inside my room. I yawned and lazily rubbed my eyes still contemplating whether to open it or go back sleeping. As I was about to reach dreamland my clock started alarming again. OTL. Okay~ okay. As I open my eyes it hit the morning sunlight radiating from the windows. Woaaaaah~ What a sunny day!

I went straight to the bathroom to do my morning routine and after I did arrange the pillows and bedsheet. My eyes landed in the family picture located in the bed table.  That’s my family. Oh mom and dad, i miss you!

Right there, I heard my phone’s ringing~

**Mom’s Calling**

“Ommaaaaaaaa!!” I greeted her happily as I answered her call. I can hear my mom’s chuckles.

“Hihihih~ Hyuk~ah~ are you happy that much since omma called?” I was nodding furiously as if my mom can see me.

“Ne!”

“Aigooo~ my baby is such a sweet boy. ^_^ How are you Hyuk~ah? And Sungming too?”

“Everything is fine omma~ Sungmin and I, we are both doing great!” I said. I also told her how our shop has been doing. I even told her about the plan of expanding the place since we are getting new costumers every day. My parents are now living abroad. My dad was assigned in their company in Tokyo, Japan. For two years time they have to stay there and will come back here after the contract has ended.

“So, as I was telling you, Hyukj~ah, I met this boy and he is really kind not to mention he’s is really handsome! You two should meet. I think he’s the right one for you!”

Okaaaaay~ I didn’t know how our conversation end up with this. Lol. My mom’s such a cupid wannabe! Oh didn’t I tell you, I’m a biual? Well, I am attracted in both es though I can see myself wanting a bf than gf. Kk~ My parents are not against it. They told me I can be whatever I wanna be, isn’t that super amazing? And as you can see, my mom, she’s kinda hurry wanting me to have a bf now. Lol.

“Aniyo omma! I won’t do that. And pleaseeee spare me with you match-maker skill.” I pouted. I’m happy being a single now. I can do whatever I want. Aish~ didn’t she see that? We talked for few more minutes and end up the call since she doesn’t want to exceed with her monthly bill. Kk~

I close my eyes lying in my bed when I heard a knock.

“Hyukjae~ah, are you already awake? Breakfast is ready.” I heard Sungmin’s voice at the back of my door.

“Yes, will be there in a minute.”

 

~~~~

“Good morning, Sungmin!” I greeted this Bunny and he smiled while continuing with the newspapers he’s reading.

I’m having butter toasted bread with strawberry jam and a strawberry milkshake. Oh how I love the taste of strawberry! Even the scent~ too addicting. Kk~

I told Sungmin that my mom called and yea I also told him the reason why she called. Sungmin just laughed about it.

“Auntie should know someone’s eyeing you from here!” He mumbled and I looked at him since I didn’t catch what he just said. He just gives me an innocent smile and uttered never mind. I just shrugged my shoulders since I have no idea of what he said and continue with my breakfast

~~~~

It’s almost 5 in the afternoon and there are a lot of costumers again in the milk tea shop. There are groups of students and office workers not to mention those people who just ordered “to go.” I sometimes wanna stop the time to rest. Really.

“Hyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuung~” I heard a familiar voice as the shop’s door open! That’s Henry! Kk~ He has been one of our loyal costumers and has been our friend since we put up this milk tea shop. He’s still studying in the school six blocks away from here.

I can see him walking towards the counter. “Hyung~” He greeted me happily! “I miss you.” I can see him pouting. “I have been too busy with projects and assignments. Aish!” Then he started complaining about his student life. How he hates when he go home so late since he needs to stay in the library for more hours than the usual and the fact that he don’t even have time to visit our shop.

“Here.” I handed him a dark choco milk tea which he always orders. “You’ll be fine Henry, just few months and its vacation again.” I told him. I saw him nodding while sipping his milk tea.

“Ahhhhhhhhh~ so refreshing hyung! I miss this!”

 

Donghae’s POV

 

Annyeonghaseyo! I am Lee Donghae, 25, and the owner of HappyToy Company. We are the makers of the best toys in this country. We do different toys for girls and boys. We also have this establishment, HappyLand, where we sell all of our products. Indeed, everyone who will buy our toy will be happy. :)

Four days ago while I was driving on my way home I happen to saw my old colleague and he did invite me for a drink. I was expecting we were going on a coffee shop or a bar perhaps but I was really surprised when he entered a milk tea shop named “Let’s ParTea.” At first, I was hesitating since I’m not a tea lover myself but since he has been bragging that this shop has the best milk tea in town I decided to try one and I must admit he’s right. But what caught most of my attention was the man in the counter making the milk teas. He’s a blond guy with a pretty gummy smile. I can see he has a milky white skin from the V-neck shirts he’s wearing. I have been staring at him and don’t even understand what my colleague has been saying though I was mentally thanking him because he brought me here. I was busy battling in my mind whether to approach or not the blond guy but not until I can decide I received a call from my secretary who reminded me about the meeting.

And today will be my fourth time coming to this milk tea shop. I’m crazy! I did drive 2 hours just for this. Actually, I’m not really after the milk tea but the guy who makes the milk tea! I guess he’s more delicious than the milk teas he’s making. I mentally slapped myself. What was that? Urghhhh~ more delicious than the milk tea he makes, more delicious than the milk tea he makes, more delicious than the milk tea he makes,  oh erted thoughts please go away!

How I would like to wrap him in my arms and sip the juices from his ~~~ Aissssssh! Pabo Donghae!!!  Pabo~~!

I was staring at him and was practically surprised when our eyes met. He nods and smiled at me. He what?!!! He smiled at me! Oh damn! Does this mean he likes me too? I continue staring at him but ~urgh ! He did the same thing to everyone in the shop. I let out a sigh.

“Hyung! What’s with the sigh?” I heard a voice from my back and I turned around to see Kyuhyun.

Oh finally he’s here. “You’re late!” I shouted at him. I motion him to sit in the chair in front of me. He went to sit down.

“Oh chill!” He said while smirking. “You know I’m busy at work. And why we are here? I didn’t know you like milk tea in the first place?” He asked while his eyes scanning the whole place.

I was wondering when I saw him staring at the cake shelf. So, I asked if he likes to eat any of the cakes but I didn’t receive any response at all. So i repeated my question and still no response. He has been staring on the cake shelf for almost a minute and spacing out like an idiot. Aish~ What with this kid?!

 

 I was surprised when he stands up and went straight to the cake shelf. I don’t remember him that eager with cakes. I was carefully observing him when I notice that it is not the cake that he wants!

“Hi!” Kyuhyun said to the man wearing a pink apron who is now arranging all the cakes inside the shelf. The man smiles back to him.

“Hello~ Are you going to buy a cake?” The man asked politely.

Kyuhyun shakes his head in response. I can see the man’s lips form an “O” in response.

“A milk tea perhaps?” The man asked again.

And again Kyuhyun shakes his head in response.

“Did you bake all the cakes?” Kyuhyun suddenly asked and the man happily nods while saying yes.

Kyuhyun smirked and uttered “I don’t wanna eat them!” The man frowns with what Kyuhyun said.

“Pardon me?”

“I said, I – DON’T – WANNA – EAT – YOUR – CAKES.. .. .” Kyuhyun mumbled it loud and clear.  Some costumers near them have heard it and looked to their direction. The man’s face reddened.

Kyuhyun continues “I WANNA EAT YOU INSTEAD.” Said loudly and smirked evilly. The other costumers who have heard it chuckles. I can see that the man’s eye widens in shocked. Ohhh~ Poor guy~

 

HELLO :) i JUST WANNA SAY THANK YOU. I NEVER EXPECT I WILL HAVE SUBSCRIBERS HERE. :)

I KNOW THE STORY ISN’T THAT EXCITING YET BUT IM TRYING MY BEST FOR THIS FIC TO WORK OUT. ^_^

I’M A EUNHAE SHIPPER MYSELF KK~ :)

AGAIN, THANK YOU! Ü

WOULD LOVE TO READ COMMENTS IT ISN’T TOO MUCH TO ASK. ^_^

TILL NEXT UPDATE. :))