Chapter Six

Five Days And You Are Mine

Donghae’s POV

 

I’m glaring to Kyuhyun for the nth time. This brat almost burnt my pad! He is just sooooooo hopeless!

I glance at him and he is still busy playing on his ipad while me. . .~ urgh damn! I wanted to rest.  This is not the weekend I imagined! I was planning to stay at my place and sleep for the whole day but here I am, driving for hours heading to a beach with this evil kid!

I’m not in the mood for swimming nor fishing! I guess I’ll just stay in our room and sleep. Bed! I wanna sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

I sighed. I’m tired driving for long hours. Where the hell that beach is?! I stopped for awhile to check the vicinity map. From where we are I need to drive for 20 minutes more. Urghhhhhhhhhhh~

“Hyung, stop frowning! You looked 20 years older!” Kyuhyun commented as I keep sulking since we left my place.

“Why don’t you drive? I’m tired! I slept less because of this trip! Damn!” I looked at my wrist watch “I should still be sleeping at this time!!!!”  I whined.

“Stop complaining hyung! We’re almost there! I still believe you’ll find a reason to enjoy this!” and Kyuhyun moves closer as he whispered, “Find someone to hook up with.” He smirked.

I hit him in his forehead! I told you, this kid is just SO HOPELESS!

WELCOME TO LOVELLS BEACH

Arghhhhhhhhh~ Finally! We reached this ! Oh I mean B E A C H! :P

I’m glancing on Kyuhyun as I let him carry all of our belongings. We walked towards the pavilion to check in since this kid didn’t make a reservation. I was talking to the beach personnel when Kyuhyun put down of all our belongings. I can see the annoyance in his face. >:) Since there are only few guests in the beach we did not have any trouble getting a lodge. We took the one near in the ocean since it has the best view during sunrise and sunset.

“Hyuuuuuungggggggg~” Kyuhyun whined “Let’s asked for a bellboy to carry our belongings.” He suggested as he looks really tired from carrying all the bags.

I shake my head, “No, I drive for almost five hours. We didn’t get a driver. So now, that’s the least thing you can do. Carry them now we're going in our rented lodge.” I said as I continue walking.

I smiled inwardly. He looks really irritated.

“Kyuhyun stop frowning! You looked 20 years older!” I imitated his way of saying those to me.

I saw how his eyes widened. Kk~ O____O and he hissed. Payback time Kyuhyun! I smirked inwardly as I feel the victory! :)))

Our lodge is located at the central part of the beach. We passed few restaurants and other shops that the beach have. We also seen their souvenir shop but I think it’s too early to buy such since we just came here. Kk~  

We are walking in the aisle when I saw few men blocking almost half of the way. I don’t intend to mind them so we just continue walking.

“Let go of me!” The man in white shirts shouted. I can’t vividly see his face since he is blocked by the man holding him which is back facing me.

“I’ll hurt you more if you won’t come with me!” The man threatened.

“Please, let go of me! It’s painful!” The man uttered as the gripped became tighter.

For unknown reason my heart skipped a beat. I felt uneasy as I heard the man begging. Why something seem familiar? I stopped to observe the scene.

“Let go of my cousin or I’ll call the security!” The man wearing pink nervously said.

“Call whoever you want.” The man mumbled, “See, this?” He showed his biceps to the poor two men.  “We can knock them off.” Boastfully he said. The three guys all laughs. The two remained silent.

“Let’s go to our room. We’re going to have fun there.” The man keeps on pulling while he keeps on struggling for freedom. “! Don’t be so annoying! Gay people like you love to be ed! I’ll you hard, baby!” The man said as he moves closer and touches the man’s face.

I widen my eyes as I saw the face of the man they are mistreating.

That’s my milk tea boy!!!!!

What he said? He will hard my milk tea boy?

And what the he did?! He touches his faceeeeeeeeeeeee!

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ I was shouting in my mind!

I was soooooo furious as I felt my eyes dilated!

HE IS ON DAMN TROUBLE!!!!

I faced Kyuhyun and he smirked because he knows what I’m up to, “Ready for a fight?”

He nodded, “Ready as ever!”

The man keeps on touching my milk tea boy’s face! I walk towards the man and tap his right shoulder the moment he turns to look at me, I spank his face as hard as I can! The man was shaken and involuntarily release of my boy who is now hugging the man wearing pink as they witnessed the commotion.

He holds his face as it reddened from the spank I gave him.

“Touch him again and you’ll be dead!” I told him angrily!

He is going to hit me but I’m fast to avoid it. And I manage to hit him again in his body!

The other two guys are going to help but Kyuhyun blocked them. “One move and I’m going to shoot you.” He said and acted as if he is going to pull something from his pocket. The two guys froze in their position.

I looked at my milk tea boy and felt hurt how he looks so scared. This man is going to pay! Nevertheless, I didn’t expect that the man already stood up and was aiming to hit me!

“Argh!” I felt a hard strike on my face!!!

DAMN! NOT IN MY HANDSOME FACEEEEEEEEE!

I hold the man’s collar pulled him closer and hit him in his face! I also kicked him in his legs! I was still hitting him when the security came to rescue.

As they knew what had happened they arrested the three men and promise they can no longer get inside this beach ever.

Kyuhyun pulled out his gun-shaped hand in his pocket and pointed it in the two men who are being held by the guards and acted shooting them, “Bang! Bang!” and blows air to his mid finger as if he really used a real one. The two men groaned in disbelief. Oh evil Kyuhyun! :)

I was scanning the whole place looking for that special person.

There he is!

Standing in the corner holding his right hand.

I was staring at him when he looked up and our eyes met.

Lub-Dub- Lub-Dub- Lub-Dub- Lub-Dub- Lub-Dub- Lub-Dub- Lub-Dub- Lub-Dub- Lub-Dub- Lub-Dub-

I can hear how my heart pounding loudly!

How I wanted to pull him and wrapped him in my arms.

I was taken aback when I realized we’re just 7 steps apart.

He timidly moves closer and I can feel how my heart skips a beat every step he takes!  When he is just 2 steps away he stops. I can see his right hand is reddened due to the man’s grip. Damn. I’ll kill that bastard next time. >_< Noting to myself.

He looked at me, arggggggggggggh~ those eyes are just too perfect! His nose, his lips, just so perfect! Perfect in mine~ :))))

 

 

Taeminnieah - thank you for your heart-warming comment! :)) You just made me happy!

Hello Le_Derpster & m15LEE!

 

Another update~ :) Thank you for the new subs! <3