Chapter Four

Five Days And You Are Mine

Hyukjae’S POV

 

I was staring to Sungmin as he keeps on burying his head on the pillow. He told me what happened back at the shop earlier. I wasn’t able to witnessed it myself since I’m attending some costumer concern at table 8. When I came back he was glaring at the door cursing.

“I-m-going-to-break-his-neck!!” He shouted under the pillow. “It’s so humiliating, Hyukjae!!!”

Well, that’s the nth time I’ve heard his whining. Poor Bunny~.

I sit on the sofa pulling him up from burying his head on the pillow. “Don’t think about that anymore. I have news that will brighten up your mood!” I said excitedly and he stares at me confusedly. “I told you about expanding the shop, right?” He nods. “I talked to Jaewook’s brother. He’s working in a construction firm and told him about what kind of expansion we like to add. He said he can help us and actually we settled everything. So, the expansion will start two days from now.” I was waiting for his response yet he remained silent. “We need to close the shop for a while. By tomorrow we should inform our costumers about that.” He just kept on staring. “And as we close the shop, it means we have free time.” I stand up to get something from my bag and return to my previous spot beside him. I handed him a brown envelope which encloses papers I printed out last night. As he opens the envolope and took out the papers which are brochures of different beaches, I see how his eyes sparkle. “We’re going on a vacation!” I beamed happily.

He clapped his hands and hold his face “Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~” he screamed happily. “OMGGG~ I’ve been waiting for this! La La La La~” Humming while he held both of my shoulders and pulled me for a k-i-s-s. . . . . .

YES K-I-S-S. . :”>

He kissed me.

 

IN THE CHEEKS! Kk~ v^_____^

“You’re the best Hyukjae!” showing his aegyo with thumbs up.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” He shouted that made me worry. I looked at him and asked what was wrong. He stands up immediately and with a worried face he said, “I need to check my wardrobe. Kyaaaaaaaa~”

“Aiissssssssssssssssssssh~ LEE SUNGMIN!!!!” I yelled at him. He laughs as he runs going to his room.

 

 

Donghae’s POV

 

I was in the meeting for the monthly report of my company. Everything is doing really great. The sales are continuing to rise as we have introduced new toys for this month. I was staring at the graphic report from the projector when my phone buzzes. It was KyuHyun. I stand up and everyone looked at my direction.

“Please continue, I’ll just take this call.” I walked towards one side of the function room.

I answered the call.

 “Hyuuuuuuuuuuuuuung!” Kyuhyun screamed that I feel like my eardrum is going to explode.

“Damn, Kyuhyun! Why are you always shouting?!” I shouted back and I realized the people inside the room are all staring at me. >_< I feel embarrassed. I motion them to look back at the projector.

 “Lower you voice I’m in the meeting! What you want?” I asked.

 “Oh~ Sorry! But I just wanna remind you about our trip this weekend.”

“What trip?” I was confused since I cannot remember I set a trip with him this month.

“Awwww~ Hyung! That’s bad tsk tsk~ you are just 25 yet you already have Alzheimer’s. How about when you turn 30, aigooo~ maybe by that time you don’t know how to wear your boxers properly.” I coughed. Damn this kid is sooooooooooo annoying!

“Shut up! I remember it now.” I pretended. “Let’s talk about it later. I ended up the call.

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I was laughing so hard after that conversation with my brother Donghae. From his voice I can imagine his reaction when I said he has Alzheimer’s kk~ Bet he is annoyed. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I can’t help not to laugh~ kkkkk~ ^_________^ and because I know he just pretended when he said he remembers it. :))))

Actually, we don’t have any trip planned this month. It’s just I was browsing over the internet last night and saw this beach which I think is a great place to be this weekend. I don’t go to beaches during summer since I hate humid weather plus the volume of people who go to beaches.

It’s almost rainy season now so I guess only few people will consider beach as a place to unwind. I wanna go swimming and fishing. But I don’t wanna do it alone so I decided to make Donghae believe we plan this beforehand. Kk~ ^__________________^

 

“GOTCHA HYUUUUNG!” :)) I uttered smirking.

Told ya~ :) I’m the evil here~

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ~ :))))

 

HELLO AGAIN :)))

WOW, TEN SUBS. YAAAAY~ THANK YOU <3

LOVEASIANDRAMA AND ANAYULI, ANNYEEEEEEONG~ :))

KK~ ^__^ OMOOOOOO~ HYUKJAE AND SUNGMIN ARE GOING TO THE BEACH! DONGHAE AND KYUHYUN TOO! I SMELL SOMETHING FISHYYYY~ :)

ENJOY! Ü

 

P.S SORRY IF I HAVE SOME TYPOS. I DON’T ACTUALLY PROOFREAD THIS. I NOTICE SOME WHEN I READ IT IN MY TAB. SORRY. :)) JUST LET IT BE. KK~ WILL CORRECT THEM NEXT TIME. :)