Chapter Seven

Five Days And You Are Mine

 

Sungmin’s POV

 

After eating we decided to go back to our room to rest before exploring the whole beach. While we were peacefully walking, someone grabbed Hyukjae in his arms. We were stunned! They look like the hoodlums we see on tv. >__< They have beards, sharp eyes and muscle toned body. They seem to bring us trouble. Hyukjae asked him politely to remove his hand but the man just smirked. I feel nervous since only few people are walking in this area. Hyukjae asked the man again but instead he just holds him tighter. I know that Hyukjae is in pain. His arm is reddened due to the man’s tight grip. Hyukjae was struggling to free his arm from the man. The man didn’t like what he did. He almost fell when the man pulled him closer asking to accompany him in his room. He even said rude words to my poor cousin! T_____________________T I felt bad as I can’t help Hyukjae! The other two men are guarding over me. Damn! These guys are really creepy! Hyukjaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bear with it! I know someone is going to help us! I shouted in my mind!

Just then a man wearing a V-neck black shirts with a sunglasses came and hit the man’s face!

Oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeses!!!!!!!

Hit him! Hit him!!!!

Hyukjae finally escape from the man’s grip. I’m now hugging him as he felt really scared with what happened.

We’re watching the two men who are now exchanging punches to each other.

The security guards came to rescue. As they took our statements on what had happened they arrested the three guys.

I stared at the man who helped us. He took off his shades and I can vividly see his handsome face.

I frowned.

His face looks familiar.

I was wondering where I’ve seen this man before. Hmmmm~

Hyukjae let go of me walking towards the man.

I was in deep thought when I remember why this man is familiar!

He is the one who keeps on staring to Hyukjae at the shop!

OMGGGGG! Why is he also here? Don’t tell me he is stalking Hyukjae?!!!!

Does Hyukjae is in trouble again?!

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!!!

I saw Hyukjae bowed to the man and the man did the same thing. He uttered something but since he talks fast I can’t read his lips. Aishhhhhhhh~

I wonder why Hyukjae is blushing. O_o

What’s happening?

Oh I remember there’s another man who helped us!

I scanned the place and spotted a man back facing me lifting their belongings.

I walk towards the man. Helping him won’t make a fuss since they saved us from those bad men!

“Excuse me” I said. The man stops from lifting the bags one by one but he remain back facing me.

“I would like to say thank you for helping me and cousin.” As I continue. “Won’t you mind if I’ll help you carrying those?”

The man slowly turned around to face me.

He smirked.

My eyes widened in horror as I realized who the man is standing in front of meeeeee!!!!~

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~ I cannot forget this man!!!!!

That’s him!!!!!

That’s the bastard who humiliated me back in our shop!!

WTF!!! Why is he with that man?

Are we in trouble again?! Tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Or I alone am in trouble?!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG~ Urgh~

I quickly turned around to go Hyukjae but he is fast enough and caught my right wrist.

I twitched as I feel his hand is on my right wrist.

NO NO NO NO PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

“Hi baby!” The man greeted me with his sweetest voice. “I’m pleased to you see here.” He grins as he is still holding my wrist.

I glared at him!

Trying to frighten him but a smirked form in his lips, he moves his head closer to my ears and whispered,

“CAN I EAT YOU NOW?”

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG~

KILL ME!!!!

I AM DOOMED!!!!!!

“HYUKJAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!”

 

 

 

I DEDICATED THIS CHAPTER TO Taeminnieah! :)) Thank you sweetie for your comment! I super love it. :) and yes, this is a HaeHyuk. I'll make a HyukHae after this. ^___^

I'm referring to the milk tea which has add ons flavor. :) It's kinda popular here in my place. And actually my cousin does have a milk tea shop that's where I got the idea of this fic. kk~ ^___^

I hope you'll get to try those! It is really delicious! :)) Plus the add on sinkers which can be tapioca, egg pudding, grass jelly etc. :) I'm sure you will love it.~ :)))

 

Thank you again to my new subs. <3

 

God bless everyone! Ü

 

P.S. Just a request, can you guys add me as friend here? Yay! Thank you!