Chapter Twelve

Five Days And You Are Mine

Hyukjae’s POV

 

It has been a month since Donghae and I started exchanging messages and calls. :) I actually feel more comfortable and shy at the same time. Weird, I know. >_< He goes to our shop whenever he has time. We will then just chat while having tea.

I’m staring in my phone when suddenly Sungmin went inside the kitchen.

“Waiting for someone’s call?” Sungmin teasingly said while looking at me. I shyly put the phone inside my pocket and shake my head.

“He won’t call you.” He turned back to open the fridge. I pouted inwardly. I felt a thug in my heart. >_< The day is ending and I haven’t received any message or call from him today. Is Sungmin, right? I sighed deeply resting my chin in my right hand staring at Sungmin’s back.

Sungmin chuckled softly as he heard my sigh. He faced me with a grinning look, “because he’s outside waiting for you.” With a teasing voice he said and winked at me.

I feel excited as I went out and saw him sitting in table 8 waving at me. I went to the counter to prepare a milk tea for him, wintermelon milk tea with rock salt and cheese plus pudding. :)

When I finished the tea I went to his table and serve it.

“Hi.’ He greets me with his angelic smile. I feel my heart missed a bit. I get mesmerized by his dark brown expressive eyes. I keep staring at him.

“Annyeong Donghae!” Sungmin said while serving the mango crepe he made.

There are only few people left inside the shop since it is almost closing time. Sungmin sat in the chair against Donghae and pulled me to sit beside him.

He smiled to Sungmin as he sips his milk tea and takes a bite of the mango crepe. Sungmin and Donghae start talking and I sat there silently listening to their conversation. At times, I look at him and blushed whenever he catches me glancing at him. I feel like a school-girl having a crush with his seatmate. OTL

He is undeniably handsome. His body is slim but not skinny just perfect for him. The color of his hair matches with his milky skin complexion. His dark brown expressive eyes that can get everyone mesmerized. His cute crooked teeth show whenever he smiles angelically. His scent is sweet yet manly. And his lips are just adorably kissable.

I was lost in my thoughts when Sungmin playfully tap my right shoulder. I realized I have been staring at him for a while. Kyaaaaaa~ I feel stupid behaving like this. Urgh~ So embarrassing! >_<

I looked to Sungmin and saw him grinning widely, “Hyukjae, Donghae is asking you.” He leaned closer and whispered to me.

Ehh? Asking me what? (O_O)

I frowned as I can’t get what he is talking about. I stared at him with a questioning look.

“It seems your spacing out.” Sungmin laughed softly. “He’s asking you out.”

I widened my eyes as I heard Sungmin’s words. I looked at Donghae who is sheepishly smiling with his eyes fixedly staring at me. Kk~

“I wonder if you are free tomorrow. Would you like to watch movie.... . . . . with me?”

My mouth gaped as I heard him saying those words. :-O

Is he asking me for a date?

I feel my heart beats crazily fast as the excitement rushing all over my body.

I haven’t date anyone for a long time. I looked at Sungmin who is gesturing an okay sign with his two thumbs facing upward.

 

Donghae’s POV

 

I glance at the mirror checking my appearance one last time. I’m wearing tight jeans with white V-neck shirts which I think is just right for this humid weather. I feel a bit jumpy. This will be the first date I’m having with Hyukjae. :)))

I like him the very first time I saw him in his shop. There is something in him that I can’t explain literally. He has this charm that fascinated my heart. I love how his gummy shows every time he smiles widely and his single eyelid eyes which I find really appealing. Plus the smooth milky skin he has. Awwww~ His body is so alluring. And most of all, I also love his cheerful personality. ^___^

I fetch him in the shop and went straight to a fine dining restaurant. We chatted the whole time telling random stories to each other. After having dinner, we went to the movie house. I bought two tickets for us and told him to wait for me at one corner. I also bought some snacks.

I took his hand so I can assist him walking since its too dark inside the cinema. We were walking in the aisle when I saw vacant seats in the fourth row of the balcony. We quietly seated there and I handed him the snacks. He gladly accepted it and focuses his eyes in the wide screen.

We are now watching the movie entitled, “Crazy First Love” which is a comedy-romantic film.

I looked at him and saw him attentively watching. I smiled as I see him laughing in the funny scenes of the movie. His laughter is such music to my ears. I glance at him countless time. How can I get tired staring at his beautiful face? :) I feel pleased as I know he’s enjoying the movie and I ,myself enjoying the view I’m seeing, an angel on earth seating beside me. ^_______^

“Hyuk, are you okay?” I asked worriedly as I hear him sobbing. The movie was in the part when the guy knew the girl is dying because she also has the same illness with her mother.

He nodded, “Sorry. I just get carried away.”

I cupped his face and gently wiped the tears in his cheeks, “Don’t cry. Your tears are just too precious. It’s just a movie.” I comforted him. How I wanted wrapped him in my arms.

Hyukjae sobs harder as leading actress died in the end of the movie. Aww~

He’s so fragile crying like that. My heart clenches as he looks pitiful from crying. Aissh~ Hyukjae~ T^T It’s just a movie. C’mon, why are you crying so much? :/ I wiped his tears with the back of my hand.

“You’re so emotional.” I blurted out.

He removed my hand from his face and shyly looked down avoiding my gaze pouting.

Oh wrong word. :|

Did I embarrass him? O_O

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~ I mentally scolded myself. >_<

“I mean, ~~~” I can’t think of any word to withdraw what I’ve said.

“That’s okay.” He said cutting me. He faked a smile.

“Thanks for today.” He bowed at me, “You don’t need to send me home. I can manage.” He said emotionless and for a moment he vanished from my vision.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh? O_____________O

What happened?

I blinked my eyes few times and realized he really vanished from my sight.

DAMN :/

What did I just do? O_O

HYUKJAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I mentally screamed~

 

 

 

OMOOOO~ DID HYUK JUST WALKED OUT?

POOR DONGHAE :(((

 

hyukiesfuturewifeTaeminnieah & tekkie0210 hello~ :))) yay~ thank you for your lovely comments! <3 hope you enjoy this chapter.<3