Nusa Dua

Ocean Songs Of Doubts & Denials (English Vers.)

"Alright alright wake up now, folks. We are getting closer to Nusa Dua!"

 

Sehjoon announced with the loudspeaker that he 'stole' from the tour guide who was still asleep at the moment. Causing Sehwa to giggle at her twin brother's attitude.

 

Heechul's eyes fluttered open and she immediately sit up. "Really? It feels so fast."

 

Sehjoon smirked. "Of course. It only took us less than 3 hours to reach here from Ubud. But man... Look at those sleeping boys on the back. They look like a can of sardines," he denounced. Of course he was kidding. Because his twin sister was giggling again. But when Heechul stole a glance at the back of the bus, she found out that Sehjoon was right. The boys were sleeping like sardines.

 

Heechul leaned back on her seat. She was almost back to sleep, if it wasn't for the vibrates of her phone. 

"Aishh..." She complained as she reached over the phone, trying to answer it. But she accidentally pressed the loud speaker button.

 

"CHULLIEYAAAAAA!!!!"

 

The voice from the other side of the phone was louder than anything else. Completed with the fact that Heechul's phone was in loud speaker mode, the whole bus were shocked by it. 

 

"What the hell was that?!" Siwon asked frantically.

 

"Aaaaaarrrhh!!!! Earthquake! It was a damn earthquake!!!!" Shindong shouted as he ran around the bus' aisle. Luckily, Sehjoon was quick enough to seize him. "Hey, relax. It was only someone on the phone. Eventhough I have to admit that his voice was so damn loud. Errgh. I swear I was going deaf by then."

 

Heechul was busy rubbing her ears as she considered herself lucky that when the person was screaming out for her name, she wasn't holding the phone to her ear. "Who is this?!" her anger then exploded to the one who was calling her.

 

"This is your oppa! Your big brother! Yunho! Holy crap. Did you forget about me? You're an awful little sister for sure!" Yunho protested.

 

"Argh!!! It's you! Oppa! But you didn't have to scream like that!" Heechul fought back. "What do you want?"

 

"I should've known that you and Kibum are forgetting about me as your big brother. What is your excuse now?" Leaving me with Umma in Seoul? Hah! Why are you both so similar?"

 

"Because Kibum and I are twins, perhaps?" Heechul replied coldly.

 

"O....ohhhhh. Wait? You two are twins? HAHAHA I forgot about that! I thought Kibum was older than you with one year of !" Yunho laughed. Heechul slightly growled. "Get over it, Oppa. Just say what you want."

"Do me a favor, Chul-a. Please log in to your skype tonight. I want to do a video call with you and Kibum! Oh how I miss your cute faces. My cute twin siblings! You aren't busy right now, are you?" said Yunho.

Heechul rolled her eyes. "No. But I can't promise you, Oppa."

"Ah it's alright. But it's mandatory, okay! Have fun there!" said Yunho before he ended the call.

 

"Who?" Sehjoon asked curiously.

 

"Mine and Kibum's older brother," Heechul answered simply.

 

"Say thank you from me to him, Chul-a."

"Why?"

"Because of him, I don't have to wake those Sardine Boys up! Hahahaha!!!!"

 

 

*****

 

 

Mercure Hotel, Nusa Dua

 

"Okay. So the roommate orders got to be randomized again..." Sehjoon announced. "Sehwa with Heechul, Hankyung with Siwon, Kibum and Me, and Shindong with Jungmin, the photo assistant in here. Do you understand?"

Everyone nodded

 

......

 

 

Heechul and Sehwa's Room

 

 

"Eonni, can I borrow your laptop?" Heechul asked politely. Sehwa smiled and nodded.

 

"Ne, just use it. I want to go to Sehjoon's room. I'll be back shortly, okay?" said Sehwa as she wear her shoes. Heechul nodded.

 

Not long after Sehwa came out from the room, the room's bell was ringing and then someone was knocking. Heechul, who was on the toilet, could only shout. "Please wait!!!!" 

But the knockings only got louder and with higher frequency.

 

"Chullieee! This is Kibummieeee!!!" Shouted the voice from outside. "Pleeease open the door!"

"Chakkamaaan Oppaaa!" Heechul shouted back almost as frantically. She then rushed to the door and opened it to see her brother was grinning from ear to ear like nothing happened. "Annyeong Chulliee..."

Heechul sighed. "You sounded as if someone had set your on fire. Come in."

Kibum just giggled and settled himself on the edge of Heechul's bed. "Whatcha doin'?" 

 

"I'm trying to open the Skype from here. Yunho-oppa wants to do a video call with us," Heechul replied as she went back to the desk and sat on the armchair.

While Kibum's eyes were wandering around the room's features. 

 

A few minutes later, Heechul was finally able to open the Skype and prepared to sign in. But another knockings were heard from outside.

Kibum took his turn this time, and saw the Han twins were standing outside.

 

"Sooo Kibummie is here as well! That's good. Since we bought some snacks!" said Sehjoon. Kibum squealed.

 

Heechul ignored the three as she typed her username and password to sign in. But,

 

HeeFlowerGirl failed to sign in

 

She sighed in annoyance and tried again.

 

HeeFlowerGirl failed to sign in

 

Five attempts later, she was getting all grumpy. "What's wrong?!!"

"Let's try with my ID," Kibum suddenly interrupted and inserted his username and password.

 

drDonaldDuck55 failed to sign in

 

"Eeeh? Why can't I sign in?" Kibum whined.

 

"Move over, twinkies. Let me fix it," Sehjoon bragged and changed the settings. He then tried to sign in with his ID as well, to see how it turns out. But....

 

SehjoonTwinNumber1 failed to sign in

 

"Eeeppp! It's still unavailable!" Sehjoon whined almost as identically as Kibum. 

"Give it to me!" said Heechul as she grabbed the laptop and signed herself in once again. "HEY!! It works!!!"

 

"Better say thanks to me," Sehjoon grunted.

"Thank you!!!" Kibum and Heechul chorused together. "Now let's see it," Heechul added to Kibum. The twins were little enough to fit in the same armchair. While Sehjoon and Sehwa were busy playing with the snacks.

 

YunnieBear calling

 

"This is it!" said Heechul as he clicked the answer option and activated the webcam.

 

"Aaaaayyyy Kibummie and Chullieee!!!!!!" Yunho squealed excitedly from the other side. Looking as handsome as always.

The twins squealed back.

"Hyung!"

"Oppa!!"

 

"Ya! Where have you been? Have you forgotten about your charming older brother and your mother?"

 

"No, hyung!" Kibum denied. "We're so busy here. Especially for Ch..."

 

"Yunnieeee~~~" suddenly a melodic voice was heard from the other side. And then the beautiful girlfriend of Yunho was standing beside him. 

"Waeyo, boo?" Yunho asked as he wrapped one of his arms around Jaejoong's waist and guided the girl to sit on his lap.

 

"My eyes hurt just looking at them," Heechul whispered to her twin brother. Kibum just stared at the screen in awe.

 

"Ah! Are those the twinkies?" Jaejoong asked as soon as she was settled.

"Yep.." Yunho's answer was so simple.

 

"Hi! Bummie and Chullie! Long time no see!" Jaejoong greeted and waved her hand.

 

The twins greeted her back.

 

"How are you guys? I heard that Bali is such a beautiful place, isn't it?" Jaejoong asked enthusiastically. Yunho just smiled as he looked at her, talking with his beloved younger siblings.

 

"You're right, eonni! It's so beautiful in here! We should go on a vacation here together!" Heechul answered. Jaejoong smiled and nodded. "And for Kibummie, what did you do while Heechul is doing her photoshoot?"

 

"I did a lot of things, Nuna!" Kibum told her with his cute gestures. "The casts and crews are so friendly! I'm having so much fun in here!"

 

"I'm glad you both are having the time of your lives," said Jaejoong with a giggle. "Oh, Yunnie. The twins are still so cute eventhough they are young adults. I wonder how did they look like when they were little? Must be even cuter!" Jaejoong praised.

 

Yunho shrugged. "They peed on their diapers. A lot. And they were such whiny twins too. One cry, another will do the same." 

 

Kibum and Heechul stuck out their tongues at their brother as the sign of disagreement.

 

"Anyway," Jaejoong chirped. "My younger brother is currently in Bali too. And another two will be there anytime soon."

 

Heechul opened to ask about the younger siblings whom Jaejoong just mentioned. But Yunho was far quicker to shower the twins with his own questions.

 

After 2 hours of non-stop talking, the conversation got stopped for Jaejoong, who suddenly signed the account off without any warning. And Heechul already knew that it means the two would do 'something,' that will make her sick for just even guessing about it. But Kibum had no idea why.

 

"Eeh? Why did they turn it off?" Kibum whined again as Heechul switched the laptop off.

She tried to stay cool. "Umm...they are busy, you know."

"Busy with what? I still want to talk to Hyung!" Kibum insisted.

Heechul was lost for words. "Aisshh it's late night already. Why don't you go to sleep? I'll accompany you to your room," she offered.

"I want to sleep with you!" He stated innocently. Heechul almost choked on nothing. "What about Sehwa-eonni? Where will she sleep?"

 

Kibum turned to Sehwa. "Nuna, do you want to sleep with your Sehjoon?" It sounded so inappropriate that Heechul had to facepalm herself to prevent the shame.

Sehwa smiled. "With pleasure. You want to switch places with me, Kibum-a?" Sehwa looked like she was kidding. But Kibum thought the pretty girl was being serious. "Ya! I want to sleep with Chul-a tonight. I even brought my pyjamas already!" Kibum bragged as he pointed to a small plastic bag on the floor.

 

Ooh... So it was his pajamas.

Heechul thought.

 

"Good idea!" Sehjoon squealed. "Sehwa! Get your sleepwear. You'll move to my room!"

Sehwa quickly agreed. And in a short period of time, the Han twins were already saying goodbye to Kibum and Heechul, and off to Sehjoon's room. 

 

After Sehjoon and Sehwa were gone, Heechul sighed. "I thought Sehjoon was the one who created the rules? But it turned out that he's the one who broke it."

 

Kibum didn't listen for he was too busy humming "Bare Necessities" as he headed to the bathroom to change his clothes, and came out wearing his favorite "Mr. Ppang" pajamas.

 

"Chulliee..." He called out.

 

"Waeyo oppaa?" Heechul replied without any concern for she was busy throwing her snacks and catch it with . Hey! Where did she get those skills?

 

Kibum pouted at his sister's carelessness. "Anni..." 

 

"Yeah I will never know what you want anyway," Heechul teased. Kibum gave up his pout. "I want a lollipop! I saw Sehjoon hyung was on one earlier!" He whined out.

 

Heechul almost laughed. "Oh My God. Oppa. You just have to take the lollipop out of the plastic bag. As simple as that! Sehwa left the snacks here for us."

"Jinjja???"

"Eum..."

 

After the childish boy finally earned himself a strawberry lollipop, he came back to his sister's side in such a delightful mood.

"I see you’re happy,”  The sister said. The boy nodded eagerly.

"Jja. Finish it and then brush your teeth before you go to sleep, oppa," said Heechul before she got up and walked to the bathroom.

 

"I know that... I'm a doctor..." Kibum mumbled to himself as he his lollipop.

 

 

*****

 

 

Photo Shoot Preparation

 

 

New day. New place. New crews.

 

Kim Heechul had to deal with all of it in just one morning. Now, she was busy asking questions to her manager, Han Sehjoon.

 

"Is it going to be entirely different? The crews, I mean..."

"Yes. Stella couldn't come. Sorry, Chul-a." Sehjoon answered. Heechul sighed in disappointment. "Then who's going to be the stylist?" She still remembers Aimee.

 

"Someone with a talent. Her name is Kendra Verne. She will come anytime soon. And because she is a single mom, she always brings her 1.5 year old son to work. Be good to them," Sehjoon advised.

Heechul nodded and stole a gaze at Kibum, who is good with kids.

"What about the models?" Heechul asked again.

"There will be one other model joining after the afternoon break. So for the morning session, it's only you and Hankyung. After that, free time! Isn't that awesome?"

 

Heechul didn't have any chance to say a word, for someone was already trying to block her vision. Something that Heechul already know who would do such thing.

 

"Hankyung!" She snarled. The so called one only laughed and released his hands. "You're such a hotheaded."

"I am not!"

"Yes you are~"

They debated for quite a long time until Kibum and Sehwa decided to stay away while Sehjoon was on his way to fetch someone. Not long afterward, he came back with a young woman. Not older than 24 years old. Her brunette hair was left loose on her shoulder. Her eyes are as bright as the skies. And her light brown skin gives her a fresh look. She carried a make-up kit on her right hand. While her left hand was holding her son, whose appearances looks exactly like his mama.

 

"These are the models," Sehjoon informed to the woman. Addressing to Heechul and Hankyung, who immediately shut their mouths.

 

The woman smiled and bowed lightly. "I am Kendra Verne. This is my son, Cleve." She then took her son's hand and waved it. "Say hi, Cleve!" The little boy just cooed and let out a laugh.

 

"He's so cute!" Heechul admired. "Hi, Kendra. I am Kim Heechul."

"And I am Tan Hankyung," the male model introduced himself.

 

"It's such a pleasure to meet you two. Can we start now?" asked Kendra.

 

Hankyung and Heechul just nodded and followed Kendra while Sehjoon was cackling annoyingly behind them.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

They sat under the sunshine's embrace. Above the soft green grass and a carpet. Cleve was busy playing with his Boinky robot doll, while Kendra was applying the make-up to Heechul with Hankyung sitting behind the female model, waiting for his turn.

 

"Being styled in the outdoor is really nice," muttered Hankyung as his eyes wandered around his surroundings.

 

"Yes," Kendra agreed. "Moreover, it's still morning. And the air is so fresh."

 

A few minutes later, Heechul felt something weird tugging at the back of her hair. Cleve? Absolutely not. That little boy was still busy playing without interrupting his mother's works at all. But wait... How could she become so dumb? For not remembering that the one who always been sitting behind her was...

 

"Hankyung!!!" She bluffed. "What the heck are you doing???"

 

"I'm trying to braid your hair," the struggling male model replied carelessly. Instead of braiding, Hankyung only made a mess out of Heechul's hair in his hands.

"Get over it," Heechul whined. "Why won't you stop bothering me?"

 

Hankyung slowly smirked and twirled a little bunch of Hee's curly long hair, and brought it to his lips.

"I don't know why either. Maybe because it's almost impossible for me to let you go?" He didn't want any answer from her as he got up. "Kendra, can I bring your son to take a stroll around the set? We boys are getting bored here."

Kendra nodded. "Of course. But don't forget to go back as soon as I'm done with Hee."

Hankyung agreed and picked Cleve up to go with him.

 

Heechul could do nothing but to stare at the Hankyung's back, carrying a little boy on his shoulder.

 

Don't come back soon.

She thought.

I'm still messed up for your words earlier.

 

*****

 

 

Lunch Break

 

Kibum sat beside the tired photographer. Both of them had their eyes on the two models who were arguing again. But then Hankyung just took out his co-star's hand to get their lunch together. Siwon then realized that he already had his lunchbox on his lap. But Kibum had none.

"Kibummie, won't you eat something?" 

"Shireo!!!"

"Waeyoo? Please eat... Otherwise, you could get sick."

"Shireo!!! Kibummie is not hungry at all, hyungie..." the pretty boy sulked. Siwon almost gave up at that.

 

"Arra, Kibummie doesn't have to eat it all. Just a little bit ne?" Siwon kept on persuading, as he held out the spoon to Kibum's mouth. As Kibum was finally deciding to eat....

 

"OPPAAAA!!!!" Shouted a yeoja with short hair who was running toward the two of Kibum and Siwon.

 

"SULLI-A!!!!" Siwon shouted back as he set aside his lunchbox on the bench before he ran to the yeoja. And then they hugged.

 

Seeing all those things before his eyes suddenly made Kibum's heart aches so bad. He closed his eyes tightly. And then got up and left the place right away. 

 

......

 

 

After releasing the hug, Sulli clinged on Siwon's arm. "Jja... Oppa bogoshippo...."

 

"Nado dongsaengiee..." said Siwon as he ruffles his little sister's hair.

 

"HYUNG!!!" Another shout was heard from a namja who was running with his hand tied with another namja behind him.

 

"Minho-ya!" Siwon squealed and waved his hand at him.

 

"Oppa oppa... You should know that along our way here, I was left behind by those two boys!" Sulli reported with a frown. "They have their own world!"

 

SHOVE

 

"Ya! Of course! Because Taeminnie is my favorite person ever!" Minho protested as he gave his older sister a shove.

 

"YAA! Who told you to shove me away, CHOI MINHO-SSI?" Sulli instantly explode. 

 

"You!!!!"

 

"Hyungieee.... Do not be angry at your own nuna, ne?" Taemin decoyed.

 

"Minnie... Sulli is always like that. Just because I am the youngest of the siblings, doesn't mean she always have to intimidate me!"

 

"But, you also took part on shoving her. That was a wrong thing to do, hyungie..." said Taemin.

 

"Hey .. Hey.. Hey.. Have you guys forgotten about my existence in here?" Siwon frowned.

 

"Oh! Hyung! Bogoshippooo!!" Minho immediately hugged his older brother and got rid of Sulli's clings on Siwon's arm. Sulli scoffed in annoyance, but managed to stay calm.

 

"Nado Minho-ya." Siwon released from Minho's hug. "Annyeong, Taemin-ya." He ruffled Taemin's hair and messed it up.

 

"Don't do that, hyung!" Taemin squeaked and pouted. Made himself looking like.... KIBUM!!!! OH GOD!! I FORGOT ABOUT HIM!

Siwon screamed inside his mind. And when he glanced at the bench he was sitting on with Kibum earlier.... HE ISN'T THERE!

Frantically, Siwon left his younger siblings and Taemin to check around the area. But Kibum was nowhere to be found.

 

"Oppa wae?" Sulli asked to her brother as she approached him.

 

"Have you seen the namja who was sitting beside me earlier?" Siwon asked with pantings for running around. Sulli shook her head.

 

Siwon wasn't quite satisfied with Sulli's answer and continued his search to the staff area. But still, he got nothing.

 

"Oppa! Oppa! Quick! The producer said that all casts and crews have to gather now!" Sulli panted from behind. She was tired from chasing Siwon around the area.

Siwon sighed disappointedly and followed his sister back to the set.

 

And then he figured it out. The last resort of his search.

 

"Chullie-ya!" He called out. The pretty model turned her head at him. "Where is your twin brother, Chul-a?"

"Ah! Kibum went back to the hotel. He said he wanted to take a rest." She said before Hankyung came and led her back to the set.

 

"Hyung! What are you looking for?" Minho suddenly appeared. Clearly, he was trying to chase Siwon as well.

 

"Forget it, guys. Let me introduce you all to the casts and crews," said Siwon as he decided that he would search for Kibum after the photoshoot ended.