v.

One Shot

“Youngjae, isn't it rude not to introduce your friends to me?”

 

…. What? I stared with the rest of B.A.P. shocked at her, seeing her smile innocent at us. What in the-

“NOONA, DOESN'T REMEMBER ZELO ANYMORE?!” Zelo cried loudly, flinging Youngjae away from Jaehwa and hugged her like there was no tomorrow. And then again, the brain in our group did not have a pretty landing, but managed to stumble up and throw the maknae away.

Jaehwa just stared blankly at Zelo, with empty eyes and then turned her head to her younger brother, “Are you sure you are friends with that giant baby over there..?”

 

Daehyun bolted over in laughter, bringing her focus on him. She frowned deeply and then pointed at him.

“YOU! I know you!”

“You remember Daehyun hyung?!”

“No, but I remember that face stealing from my candy stash, while dancing around in his underwear!”

We gave Daehyun a weird look, whereas he scraped his neck sheepishly. Why in the world would he dance around in his underwear, much less in Jaehwa's apartment? Unless he was drunk- wait, that just said it. This dongsaeng of mine, aish....

 

“Yeobo, I brought your- oh, looks who's here. Well, isn't it the infamous BAP?”

“It's B-A-P, not 'bap', you moron!”

“Yah, Yoo Youngjae, talk nice to my fiancee!”

I stared at her. But before I could snap, Himchan did.

 

“YOU WHAT?!”