vii.

One Shot

And like that, I was kissed by a weirdo. Not a simple peck, but a real kiss – just without the tongue.

Whaaat? I felt his touch linger on my lips, for some strange reason, and it was not like any of the kisses Chullie have given me. Strange.


 

"Pooh-baby, I love you. If you ever leave me, I would die!"

"I love you too, but please stop being so dramatic..-"


 

I think that may be a memory-flashback, too bad I didn't get the name, but I did see some blonde hair. …. I think. …. Maybe.

I hugged Heechul, burying my face in his chest. This was so confusing!

"Doctor Choi, you had something to tell me?"

"Huh? Ah, yes, eh ... well, you see, Jaehwa is pregnant.."

"Jaehwa is what?"

"Pregnant, 15 weeks to be exact.."

“OH HELL NAAOO! YOU DID NOT KNOCK UP MY SISTER!” Youngjae yelled, bursting through the doors after being dragged out. Speaking all gangster-ish?

I facepalmed at his outburst, it's not like I'm pre-


 

I stared nervously at it, not really wanting to know the result.

Two lines equals positive, one line equals negative.”

I took some deep breaths and finally looked at it. Two lines was clearly shown.

HOLY MOTHERLOCKER! I AM PREGNANT!


 

…. That flashback just proved me wrong, I'm indeed pregnant and don't know who the father is. Heechul was off to some business meeting at that time. At least that what he told me, I really can't remember..


 

I groaned in desperation, since that also proved I was cheating on him.

I so hate my life, it's like one of these stinking dramas!