viii.

One Shot

"Jesus Christ, it's not like I'm dying or anything, leave me alone!"

"No can do, I kept my distance for three months, I will stick to you like glue, noona!"

Jaehwa groaned and facepalmed, ignoring her brother completely. I would stick to her like glue too, if it wasn't because it was so awkward between us now..

"SHIIIIIWONNIE~! Please kick them out!"

Did I forget to mention she remembered her best friend again? The good looking doctor? The one who's with all the time, to check up on her? The one who get's to touch all different places.

I. Am. Not. Jealous. At. All.

"I could, if I wanted to, but as much as I love you, I want to you to get your memories back. For the sake of your and the baby's health, plus the father's mental state."

I swore he looked at me, when he said the last thing, but I could just be paranoid. Which is completely nuts, right? It's only my girlfriend being pregnant and not remembering me! AISH!

 

"Wait, you said three months ago? Like when you disappeared? ..... Yoo Youngjae, does your sister's amnesia have something to do with you?!"

Youngjae looked down in shame and nodded guilty. Jaehwa just stared at him, with a blank expression, but the monitor for her heart rate went higher and higher while she also began to hyperventilate.

"N-noona?" the younger boy whispered and reached for his sister's face, but his hand was slapped away and was stared down with a big frown.

 

"YOO FREAKING YOUNGJAE, WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING THERE?! I TOLD YOU MANY TIMES TO STAY AWAY FROM-"

All the beeping sounds became numb to me, when I saw her fall from her violent shaking of Youngjae and instantly grabbed her before she hit the floor.

We locked eyes and just stared at each other, but something was different in her gaze.

Jaehwa leaned closer to my face, nuzzling my cheek with her nose before slowly whispering something in my ear.

"Himchannie."

But the happy moment were broken when a sicking flat beeping sound erupted.