vi.

One Shot

That pabo Daehyun, scarring my poor baby with his underwear. I have seen it before and it's not a pretty view. I'm also surprised by the fact he's still alive; I mean, no one steals from Jaehwa's candy stash and still being alive.

 

“Yeobo, I brought your- oh, looks who's here. Well, isn't it the infamous BAP?”

I glared at Heechul, our name is not pronounced like that! It's pronounced- wait, what? Did he just call my baby 'yeobo'? OH NO HE DIDN'T!

“It's B-A-P, not 'bap', you moron!” Youngjae spat back, earning a glare from Jaehwa. …. Huh?

“Yah, Yoo Youngjae, talk nice to my fiancee!” she hissed, slapping his head hard.

If I had anything liquid in my mouth, I would have choked to death by that. I stared wide-eyed at Jaehwa, hurt and confused.

“YOU WHAT?!” I yelled, not caring about her headache.

“My fiancee, you got a problem with that?” Jaehwa asked coolly, but killing me with her eyes. Oh God, her y attitude is on.

“....”

I gulped. What could I say? That I'm her boyfriend, that she can't remember?

“Thought so, now could you please leave me alone? My head is hurting and want to be alone with my boyfriend.”

She waved her hand, as in saying goodbye, but something caught my eye. She was wearing her ring! The ring I gave her! But why would she think he gave it to her? …. Well, my life, we have the same initials, no wonder she thinks she's engaged to him!

 

Without really thinking, I dashed over to her and gave her a heated kiss.

I rested my forehead on hers, before leaving a soft kiss there.

 

“Please remember me, pooh-baby.”