iii.

One Shot

I heard voices around me, some sounding really familiar and some unknown. I really couldn't make anything out of their conversation, it sounded like they were mumbling. I felt something warm on me cheek, gently caressing with so much care. It felt so weird, yet soothing at the same time.

Then suddenly a pain took over my whole body, feeling like someone were hitting my head repeatly.

Without really noticing it, I grabbed the hand and flung the person away from me.

I heard a loud crash and then yell broke lose. Everyone in the room began to scream and yell at the same time, it only worsened the pain it my head. I clutched my head and let out an ear-piercing shriek, then everything went silent.

I felt a warm pair of hands on my own, rubbing them in a soothing way.

“Jaehwa, you are okay, please open your eyes.”

That was the voice that sounded familiar! I slowly opened my eyes and met a pair of brown orbs. The seemed well-known to me, but I knew I didn't know the person in front of me.

I looked around the room, noticing six other males and tilted my head in confusion. Why were there so many guys inside my room, when I don't know them?

But one also seemed familiar to me and I continued to stare at him, then another wave of pain shoot though my brain. I grabbed the stranger in front of my, oddly finding comfort in his embrace, and whimpered over the overwhelming pain.

A pair of arms wrapped around me and thumbs were making random shapes on my back, making me feel protected and safe.

When the pain was beginning to go numb, I looked at the guy again signalled to the unknown male to let me go. I held my hand out him and he gladly took my hand into his, but I felt some hestitation.

“Youngjae..?”