I Won??

Crazy Little Fanboy

 

 

-Yoseob POV-

 

"Btw congrats Yoseob you won" Junhyung whispered in my ear "i won??" I asked shocked "yep i have never seen anyone sing like that before...your voice is amazing" Junhyung said smiling at me "I WON OMG I WON!! I GET TO WORK WITH JUNHYUNG!!! YAY!!" I yelled jumping around, forgetting that my nose is bleeding "THIS IS UNFAIR!!" I heard Minhyun yell "nah its fair to me" i heard Doojun say, then suddenly Minhyun left with a nasty glare on her face "oh Yoseob your nose" Junhyung said reminding me that i have a nose bleed "....be right back!" I mumbled as ran to the bathroom...

 

-Doojun POV-

 

"Tch! That girl had some nerve saying it was unfair, heck! She even tripped my poor baby Seobie! How dare she do that?" I said whining at Junhyung as we waited for Yoseob to return "Yah! What do you mean 'Baby Seobie'?? Huh??" Junhyung asked glaring at me "hahaha idiot! Don’t worry i mean it in a 'father and son' way...i don’t like him or anything, i have Seungie~" i explained "ohhhh" Junhyung said blushing in embarrassment "awww my little Junnie got jealous~" i said teasing him "what is taking Yoseob so long??! Im gonna go find him!" He said making up an excuse to leave "pffft nice excuse man!" I yelled after he left...

 

-Yoseob POV-

 

After i cleaned up my face i started heading back to Junhyung and Doojun, but i suddenly bumped in to the '' from earlier "uh...hey Yoseob right??" She asked me "yea...what do you want??" I asked a bit annoyed "i just want to apologize! Im sorry about all the things i said about you......you do deserve to win....your not ugly your really adorable and i don’t stand a chance....will you please forgive me??" She asked bowing at me 'she doesn’t seem that bad at all' i thought to my self "okay....i forgive you....i guess" i answered while scratching the back of my head "thank you!!" She yelled "ahhh....ne" i said replying "i want to show you something!" She said while grabbing my hand.

 

"Your name is Minhyun right?" I asked as she led down the hall "yup" she said "okay here we are!" She said as we stopped in front of some closet "what do you want to show me?" I asked "it’s in there" she said pointing at the door, so i opened the door and was suddenly pushed in "what do you think you a-" and before i could finish my sentence she slammed the door shut, locking it from the outside "Yah!! Let me out!!" I yelled banging on the door "i hate you Yang Yoseob!!" I heard her yell 'this !! I can’t believe i fell for her trap!' I thought mentally punching my self "if i can’t be with Junhyung then you cant either!" She yelled, then suddenly everything went silent....she left...

 

-Junhyung POV-

 

On my way to the bathroom i encountered Minhyun "Annyeong oppa!" She said while smiling at me "annyeong..." I replied trying not to show my annoyance "have you seen Yoseob?" I asked "yea...he told me he had to go somewhere so he left the building" she said "oh really?? Oh okay...i have to go now" i said then she left and bowed at me, 'hmmm i don’t think Yoseob would leave without telling me anything' i thought as i continued walking to the bathroom, until i heard banging noises from the closet close by.

 

"SOMEBODY PLEASE OPEN THE GOD DAMMED DOOR!!" I heard a familiar voice yell from the closet i was facing, i decided to unlock the door to see who it is "Yoseob?" I asked confused "Junhyung!! Thank god it's you!! I thought it was Minhyun again who was planning to kill me or something!!" He yelled while making a face "Minhyun did this??" I asked not surprised at all "yup!" He said while rolling his eyes "what else did she do to you? Besides trip you and lock you in here?" I asked "she called me ugly, she said i have huge ears and huge hands....i know its true but am i that ugly??" Yoseob asked me while sadly looking down "she has no right to say that! You aren’t ugly, you're freaking adorable!" I said while pinching his cheeks.

 

"I can’t believe one of my fans turned out to be a devil!" I said displeased on what Minhyun did to My Seobie "i hope i never see her again" Yoseob said as we walked back to Doojun "agreed" i said while nodding my head.

 

"Hey Yoseob want to what the album is called??" I asked Yoseob as i decided to walk him home "what album??" He asked confused "the one we are gonna work on babo!" I said while chuckling "ohh!! Yea i want to now what it's called!!" He said jumping up in down in excitement "it’s called 'The First Collage'" i said while smiling at his excitement "whoa~ sounds nice! Cant wait to get started!!" He said while giggling "and your voice is perfect for this!" I said while ruffling his hair "jincha??" He asked "yup" i replied.

 

It’s going to be fun working with Yoseob..

 

-Yoseob POV-

 

“Thanks for dropping me home hyung^^” I said, thanking Junhyung as soon as we got to my house “Your Welcome Seobie~ Just wanted to make sure you got home safe hehehe” he said while scratching the back of his head “Junnie! Saranghae~” I said while kissing his cheek “a-ah n-ne” he said stuttering, then I entered my house “Get home safe” I said before closing the door..

 

“YANG YOSEOB YOU ARE SO STUPID!! WHY DID YOU KISS HIM ON THE CHEEK?? WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!!” I yelled to my self while hitting my head “it’s amusing to see you hit your self hyung” I heard a familiar voice say “Zelo?? WHAT THE HELL? What are you doing here??” I asked shocked “What? You’re not happy to see your cousin??” he asked sadly “a-ani! It’s just that…im shocked…I haven’t seen you in a while” I said while approaching him to hug him “hahaha I missed you too hyung” he said while hugging me back “I heard that you are dating Yongguk now” I said while sternly looking at him “I heard that you have been flirting with your Idol Junhyung lately” he said also looking at me sternly “no! Im not” I said while pouting “hahaha im joking hyung~” he said as we entered the living room.

 

“So what brings you here to my house?” I asked as I the TV “your mom said that I should stay here for a while, since my parents left for vacation” he said explaining why he is here “ahhh~ okay im fine with that as long as you and Yongguk stay out of my room!” I said, teasing him a little “HYUNG!! >/////////<” he yelled while blushing “hahaha im kidding! Im keeping my eye on you two!” I said heading up to my room before he can protest.

 

hey guys hope u like this chapter^^ and 50 subscribers already?? omg i luv u guys <33

 

i would like to thank these ppl for subscribing kekeke

KEYafterlife

shintalullaby

couchpotato

dyahnugraheny

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE^^ 

 

 

tumblr_mr2dt6BCrh1r03mrko2_250.gif

 

tumblr_mr2dt6BCrh1r03mrko3_250.gif

 

i luv these two so much ;-; anyways see ya!!^^