Round 2

Crazy Little Fanboy

-Junhyung POV-

 

"HYUNG!!" I yelled startling Doojun from his thoughts "what??" He asked "i can’t choose between Yoseob and this fan!! Their pictures are both naturally cute!" I said totally stumped right now "why don’t you pick Yoseob?? Don’t you like him??" Doojun asked "well....i don’t want to seem biased okay??! >.< i do want to pick him but its unfair to this other fan....i feel bad" i explained "hmmm why not hold a round 2 then?? Like a singing contest!!" Doojun suggested "hmmmm...that’s not a bad idea" i said while smiling.

 

-Yoseob POV-  

 

“SOOO BOREDDDDD" i yelled to my self as i scrolled through my twitter, then suddenly i got a mention...FROM JUNHYUNG!!....apparently it was about the contest, he couldn’t decide who the winner should be so there is gonna be a round 2..."WHAT A SINGING COMPETITION??" I yelled as i finished reading the tweet, then i got a message from Kikwang on Kakao Talk...

 

Kiki: Hey Seob! What’s up??

 

Seobie: i got a mention from Junhyung TT TT

 

Kiki: aren’t you supposed to be happy then??

 

Seobie: well.....it’s about the contest! There is a Round two!!

 

Kiki: whoa really?? Why??

 

Seobie: apparently he couldn’t choose between me n some other fan as the winner so now there is round two! He sent me the address of the place were it’s gonna be held and all.

 

Kiki: oh! What’s round two then??

 

Seobie: singing contest TT TT

 

Kiki: pffft! Piece of cake! You will surely win!! You have a wonderful singing voice!!

 

Seobie: you think so?? :3

 

Kiki: i know so! Well good luck i have to go now! Mian

 

Seobie: ne~~ annyeong!!

 

After the chat with Kikwang i decided to get ready and start practicing the song since its next week...

 

-A Week Later-

 

-Yoseob POV-

 

"Im such an idiot!! Waking up late when it’s an important day today!! I even skipped breakfast!!" I said complaining to my self as i entered the building where Round 2 was being held "Yang Yoseob??" A woman asked as i walked through the door "n-ne" i replied bowing at her "im here to lead you to the waiting room" she said to me "oh okay!" I said smiling..

 

As i got there i saw some other girl sitting there "are you one of the contestants??" She asked as i sat down "uh yes" i said while smiling at her "huh! I don’t know why we are even doing Round 2! I am clearly cuter than you! I should have one!!" She said while giving me a nasty look "uh...excuse me??" I asked shocked at the way she was behaving, she maybe cute but her attitude is nasty as "you heard me!" She said while crossing her arms "i should win! Im meant to be with Junhyung!!" She said while whining 'dear lord please get me out of here!!' I thought to my self as she kept mumbling on how ugly i am.

 

-Junhyung POV-

 

"Okay~ who is first??" I asked excited to hear them sing....well mostly to hear Yoseob sing kekeke "Mihyun is first" Doojun said "hmmm okay~" i said preparing to judge her "Annyeonghaseyo! Im Lee Mihyun" she said while bowing "Annyeong Mihyun what song are you going to sing??" I asked "im going to sing IU - Rain Drop" she said while smiling "okay, start when you are ready" i said while smiling..

 

After she was done singing she left the stage and went back to the waiting room so me and Doojun can decide "WELL THAT WAS HORRIBLE!! WHAT THE HELL!! SHE COULDNT EVEN HIT THE HIGH NOTES RIGHT!! SHE IS A DISGRACE TO ALL HUMAN BEINGS!!" Doojun yelled as she left the stage "dude chill! She might hear you!" I said trying to get him to calm down "whatever...what do you think?" He asked "it was horrible!!" I said while making a face "its set Yoseob wins by default!" He said while smiling "I want to hear him sing though!!" I whined "hmmm okay!" Doojun said as he asked the person to send him in "hello Yoseob! What are you gonna sing for us?" Doojun asked as he entered the stage "im going to sing 'Cherish That Person' from the drama 'My Princess" he said shyly 'Wow this is the first time i saw Yoseob being shy!' I thought to my self "start when you are ready" i said while smiling "a-ah...n-ne" he said clearing out his  throat...

 

Nun tteu-neun sun-gan mal-eobt-si tteo-oh-leun sa-lam

Waen-ji geu-ge joh-ah-seo geu-nyang oot-seot-jyo

Ba-ppeun ha-lu-eh gab-ja-gi gung-geum-han sa-lam

Ja-kku nun-eh bal-byeo-seo sin-gi-haet-jyo

(Geu-daen-ga-yo)

Nae an-eh jo-yong-ha-ge sa-neun han sa-lam

(Geu-daen-ga-yo)

Geu-ge cham deun-deun-han tto han sa-lam

Saeng-gak-man ha-neun-de-do nae mam man-jjok-geun

Haet-sal-ih nae-li-deut tta-tteut-hae-jyeo-yo

Cham ah-kki-go it-jyo geu sa-lam-eul ah-kkyeo-yo

Geu sa-lam-ih joh-ah-seo ah-ma-ih got-se tae-eo-nat-na-bwa

Neul sa-lang-han-dan mal eon-je-na bo-go-sip-dan mal

Geu mal-lon hang-sang bu-jok-hal-man-keum geu sa-lam-eul ah-kkyeo-yo

Hon-ja-it-neun bam kab-ja-gi bo-go sip-eul ttaen

Ma-chi sum-eul cham-deut-si mam-ih beok-cha-jyo

Gil-eul geot-da-ga gwaen-seu-le geok-jeong-ih doe-seo

Bal-geol-eum-eul meom-chu-go saeng-gak-haet-jyo

(Geu-daen-ga-yo)

Nae an-eh jo-yong-ha-ge sa-neun han sa-lam

(Geu-daen-ga-yo)

Geu-ge cham deun-deun-han tto han sa-lam

Saeng-gak-man ha-neun-de-do nae mam han-jjok-geun

Haet-sal-ih nae-li-deut tta-tteut-hae jyeo-yo

Cham ah-kki-go it-jyo geu sa-lam-eul ah-kkyeo-yo

Geu sa-lam-ih joh-ah-seo ah-ma-ih got-se tae-eo-nat-na-bwa

Neul sa-lang han-dan mal eon-je-na-bo-go sip-dan mal

Sa-lang-ha-gi-do mo-ja-lan nal-deul

Cham ah-kki-go it-jyo geu sa-lam-eul ah-kkyeo-yo

Sa-lang-han-da-neun mal-lo-neun da hal su eobt-neun so-jung-ham ih-jyo

Geu sa-lam gyeot-eh-seo jam-deul-go kkael su it-da-myeon

Nae mo-deun-geol da sseo-do doel-man-keum

Geu sa-lam-eul ah-kkyeo-yo 

 

I didn’t even realize that he finished singing till Doojun snapped me out of my thoughts "uhhhhh...thank you Yoseob...we will see you in a few minutes after we decide" Doojun said as i stood there amazed "Hyung!! His voice is sooo beautiful!! Omg!!" I said squealing like a fangirl "hahaha who is the fanboy now!" Doojun said laughing at me "yah!! Im serious! Yoseob wins by a landslide!! I love the way he sings!! His adorable face full of emotion! And his angelic voice....it’s just so beautiful :')" i said tearing up a little "hahaha okay, we know who wins now" Doojun said while smiling.

 

-Yoseob POV-

 

I was nervously biting my nails waiting for the person to call us to see Junhyung's decision but then suddenly the '' started ing at me "Hey you! Stop biting your nails!! Do you know how disgusting that is?? I forgot to mention your hands are huge!! How the hell can you live with that?? Not to mention your ears are huge too!! Like a monkey!!" She said laughing like a pig "STFU I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU!" I yelled and before she can respond  a lady walked in telling us to come out...

 

As i was walking passed the girl she put out her foot causing me to trip and fall on my face "Yoseob!!" I heard Junhyung yell as he ran up the stage "awww man! My nose is bleeding!" I said as i saw blood on my hands "are you alright??" Junhyung asked while helping me up "yea im fine...i just need tissue" i said "here use this" he said giving me his handkerchief "gomawo!" I said "btw congrats Yoseob you won!" He whispered in my ear making my heart beat faster.  

 

 

hey guys sorry for the late update -3- Hope you liked this chappie tho^^

 

and thank you guys for subscribing :D

helloimjunseob

LenaBabo

ricky6

Banana_TOP

IAMAB2UTY4EVER 

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!

 

btw do you guys know that Junseob finally followed eachother on Instagram?? IM SO HAPPY ;-;

tumblr_mqvwyaocgT1rqsu6go1_500.jpg