It's Gonna Be Alright (Final)

Crazy Little Fanboy
 
 
 
-Yoseob POV-
 
 
Today is the day that Junhyung and I, are going to perform our song “Caffeine”. “Ahhh~ I am so HAPPY!! I get to perform on stage with MY one and only Junhyung~ <3” I said while squealing to my self, but then my fanboying was interrupted by a girl who came in the dress room “Annyeonghaseyo Yoseob ssi? I am your make up artist for today” she said while bowing “Annyeong!” I replied while smiling “will you please take a seat, so we can get started?” she asked while pointing at the chair in front of a huge mirror “umm~ okay~” I said while happily skipping to my chair.
 
 
-Junhyung POV-
 
 
“hehehe I bet Yoseob is excited right now” I said as the make up artist was fixing up my hair “heh~ I bet he is” Doojun said while looking down at his phone “texting Hyunseung again?” I asked “uhhh….no….” he said while putting his phone away and fixing his suit “sureeee” I said while smirking at him “Yah! Shut up!” he yelled while stomping his feet “hahaha Hyung is acting childish today, never knew this could happen” I said while giggling “humph! I’m going to go get something to drink” he said, changing the topic “COKE PLEASE!” I shouted as he headed out the door.
 
 
-Kikwang POV-
 
 
“Dongwoon! Zelo! Yongguk!! Hurry up! We are going to be late for Junseob’s performance” I yelled while getting in the car “aish~ chill hyung its like in 3 hours” Zelo said while dragging Yongguk with him “I know! But do you know how hard it is to get in, with all the fans that Junhyung has?” I said “hmmm, you got a point there” he said as they all rushed in the car.
 
 
“Uwahh I am so excited for Yoseobie hyung! He finally gets to perform on stage! And with his Idol too”  Zelo said while squealing next to Yongguk “is Hyunseung coming?” Dongwoon asked “pffft of course he is! This is YOSEOB we are talking about” I said while concentrating on the road “oh Himchan and Jongup are coming too!” Yongguk said “really?? What about Youngjae and Daehyun?” I asked “they said they are “busy” with something” Yongguk said while rolling his eyes “-sigh- I don’t even want to know” I said while chuckling a little.
 
 
-Yoseob POV-
 
 
“wahhh you are so adorable!” the make up artist said, after she finished up “hehehe really??” I asked while looking in the mirror ‘Wahh! I LOOK LIKE AN IDOL!’ I thought while grinning to my self “yep you do~ you are so lucky to perform with Junhyung! I wish you two the bestest luck on your performance” she said while patting my back “thank you!” I said while smiling “by the way…what is your name?” I asked while tilting my head to the side “oh! You can call me Yoni” she said while smiling “what a cute name! nice to meet you Yoni” I said while shaking her hand “nice to meet you too” she said.
 
 
“Wow! My baby looks like an idol!” Junhyung said startling me “hehehe I do, don’t I?” I said while doing aegyo “oh Kikwang and the others arrived” he said while hugging me from the back “really?? Awww they came to support us” I said while smiling.
 
 
-Junhyung POV-
 
After all the preparing, Yoseob and I went back stage to wait for our turn to perform. And Yoseob has been awfully silent, which was weird “Hey babe~ are you okay?” I asked while looking at him “m-me?? O-of course I a-am” he said while stuttering “eh? You don’t seem fine to me! You’re stuttering and also shaking a little! What’s the matter??” I asked “Hyung…I’m nervous! What if I do bad? What if I mess up? And what if my voice cracks??” he asked, clearly worried and frustrated right now “don’t worry Seob~ it’s gonna be alright, your friends and I are here to support you” I said while trying to calm him down, I mean I understand how he feels since I also had butterflies in my stomach when I had my first performance “I don’t I’m just really worried” he said “how about this I’ll hold your hand till we go up stage” I suggested “okay” he said while blushing a little.
 
 
It was finally our turn to perform and Yoseob was clingy to me as if his life was on the line “Waiting Seob” I whispered in his ear, then I felt him ease up a little “new waiting” he said with a small smile.
 
 
-Yoseob POV-
 
 
As we got up stage I looked at the crowd and saw over thousands of fans ’I think I’m going to barf’ I thought to my self as I turned to my side and looked at Junhyung and all he did was give me a sincere smile. I swear I feel like running out of here but I couldn’t let Junhyung and my friends down, so I decided to it up and do my best.
 
 
-Zelo POV-
 
 
“Omega! My baby is doing great!” I Hyunseung said while taking a video with his expensive looking video camera “Ahhh~ hyung sure is talented” I said while whipping out my phone to take a video also “he seems nervous though” I heard Yongguk say “I bet he is” I said with a slight chuckle “your bad to me~ so bad to me~ oh girl your like a caffeine” I heard Himchan sing as he sang along with Yoseob “Yah! Himchan Eomma! We didn’t come here to hear you sing!” I said in joking manner “Meanie!” he said while pouting “Love you too~~” I said with a smile “hehehe looks like there is a small Junseob fan club over there” Kikwang said pointing at the group of fans holding up a “Junseob Is Love” banner “Omg I need to take a picture of that!” I said “I got it” Jongup said “show Yoseob later, he is going to be thrilled” I said while smiling at the thought.
 
 
After their performance the fans went crazy, they did a very good job hehehe. I was even shocked when a fan came up to me asking if I knew Yoseob “uhh…Yes he is my cousin” I said, answering her question “by any chance can you give this to him and Junhyung?” she asked handing me 2 teddy bears with hearts on them “it’s for couples, I think they make a very good one” she said while smiling “I will be glad to give this to them” I said while smiling “thank you so much!” she said while running of to her friends.
 
 
-Junhyung POV-
 
 
“Whew! That was a nerve racking experience!” Yoseob said while wiping of sweat from his forehead “but I did enjoy it” he said while smiling at me “you did great!” I said while kissing him on the cheek “Eh hem, sorry to interrupt but a few people would like to see you guys” Doojun said while smiling at us “uhhh, who?” I asked “these fellas”  he said while letting Kikwang and the rest in “did you just say fella?? The hell hyung?” I asked “shut up” Doojun said while face palming “WAHHH MY BABY DID GREAT UP THERE” Hyunseung yelled while tackling Yoseob to the ground “hyung~ a fan asked me to give these to you and Yoseob hyung” he said while handing me a couple teddy bear.
 “Wahhh Seobie look what a fan gave us!” I said while running over to him “isn’t this for couples??” he asked shocked that a fan gave this “yea~ she said you two would make a good couple hehehe” Zelo said “see even fans support us~” I said while hugging Yoseob “and look! You guys have a ‘Junseob Fan club’” Jongup said while showing us a picture “wahhh hyung I am so HAPPY!” Yoseob yelled while hugging me to death “I am happy too babe~” I said while kissing his forehead “promise to always be by my side?” he asked “only if you promise the same thing” I said then he smiled and sealed the deal with a kiss “aww you two are cute!” Himchan said while taking a picture of us kissing “Hey guys lets all take a picture to remember this day” Doojun said as everyone gathered “say Junseob” Kikwang shouted out “JUNSEOB!” everyone yelled, then we took a pic of a wonderful memory.
 
 
 
Heyy guys~ finally updated the final chappie hehehe ^^ hopes u guys liked my story <3 imma miss it tho TT^TT
 
 
thank you for subbing ppl <33
 
 
PLEASE COMMENT N SUBSCRIBE!! <3
 
btw check out my new fic! its called "The Coke Thief" http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/529972/the-coke-thief-b2st-junseob-kiwoon--dooseung-bap-junyo i will update it next week hehehe 
 
 
See ya my lovelies~ <3