No Way...

Crazy Little Fanboy

 

 

-Yoseob Pov-

 

'Uwahhh can’t wait to start working with Junhyung~ my one and only Hubby!' I thought to my self as i was cooking breakfast, but then i was interrupted by Zelo "Hyung~~ what’s for breakfast??" He asked, already sitting on the table with a fork and spoon on each hand "Yah! I was daydreaming!" I yelled while turning off the stove "stilllll!! What for breakfast??" He asked while pouting "aish! Its and barf" i said while putting the plate eggs and bacon on the table "then why does and barf look like eggs and bacon??" He asked while taking some "i was joking ><" i said "kekeke i know <3" Zelo replied while smiling.

 

"Hyung!" Zelo yelled as i was eating "yes??" I asked "im going out with Gukkie today~ so we're going to be back before dinner, okay?" He said "hmmm, okay! But if you are not back before then, i will hung you two down" i said sternly "you wont be needing to do that" he said while pouting "fine~" i said, i was about to wash the dishes when the door bell rang "Zelo open the door~" i said "neh~ must be Yongguk" he said while heading towards the door.

 

-Zelo-

 

"Yonggukie Hyung! You came early~" I yelled as i opened the door but then i was met by someone else "Hi, is Yoseob home?" He asked "heyy you're not Yongguk ><" i said as i took a good look at him 'Omg its Yong Junhyung' "who is Yongguk?" He asked confused "uh...never mind that please come in, Yoseob hyung is just washing the dishes" i said letting him in "oh ok" he said as he entered the house, then i ran in the kitchen.

 

"Hyung!" I whispered loudly as he put away the last dish he washed "was that Yongguk?" He asked "no its Yong Junhyung!" I said nearly yelling and i was surprised to see the calm look on his face, since he is a big fan of his "oh really?? Junnie is here?? Yay!" He said with a smile "Junnie?? Uh....am i missing something here? Why does it seem like you're expecting him to come" i asked confused "oh we are gonna work on an album together~ that's why" he said as he happily skipped to the living room.

 

-Junhyung POV-

 

As i was looking around the living room i heard Yoseob call my name "Junhyung hyung~ you came early" he said smiling as he walked towards me "sorry Doojun kicked me out because he invited Hyunseung over" i said as we all sat down on the couch "who is he by the way?" I asked pointing at the tall kid "oh he is my cousin, Zelo ^^" Yoseob said "ohh nice to meet you Zelo" i said looking at him "ne~ nice meeting you in person Hyung" he replied smiling.

 

"Hey Junnie~" Yoseob said as we started walking to the studio "yes?" I asked "how many songs is the album gonna have??" He asked excitedly "hmmm about 5 songs" i said "whoa! Really??" He asked "yup! You're doing all the singing and i will do the rapping" i said while putting my arm around his shoulder "aigoo~ sounds like a lot of work ><" he said while pouting "but it’s all worth it~ because you get to spend time with this guy!" I said while pointing to my self "Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Junhyung is so full of himself~ yet sadly he is true" Yoseob said as if he was talking to my self "im still right next to you, ya know!" I said while crossing my arms "hehehe i know!" He said while cutely skipping a head "this guy...." I said while shaking my head, yet i couldn't stop the smile forming on my lips.

 

-Yoseob POV-

 

'Gonna spend time with Junnie~ gonna spend time with Junnie~ gonna spend time with Junnie~ it will be so fun!' I happily sang in my head while dancing around, until i bumped in to Junhyung "yah that hurt!" He whined "sorry i was paying attention!! ><" i said "why what are you thinking about? Me? Kekeke" he asked "what?? Pffft No!" I said while pouting "hahaha im kidding Seobie~~" he said as he poked my nose 'ahhh i love how he calls me Seob!' I thought while fanboying in my head.

 

As we went in the studio he brought me in one of the rooms and showed me the songs he wrote for the album, and it was freaking awesome! -sigh- wish i can write awesome songs like Junhyung! >< "okay so the main song is called "Caffeine"" he said showing me the lyrics "here try singing this part, i will demonstrate it.....Neujeonne jaya doeneunde meorissoge yangeun beolsseo da sesseo" after he sang that part i looked at him amazed! Not only can he rap and write songs he can sing too! "Okay now you try" he said cutting me of from my train of thought "uhh...okay....Neujeonne jaya doeneunde meorissoge yangeun beolsseo da sesseo" "wow Seob! I really like your voice" he said as i finished singing the part "hehehe thanks!" I said while rubbing the back of my neck.

 

After hours of working on the song, Junhyung and I decided to take a break "hey Seob do you take any vocal classes??" He asked me "uhh yea~ i take vocal classes in school^^" i said "oh for how long?" He said, asking another question "a year so far..." I said "why?" I asked "you sound like you've been taking it for more than a year!" He said while looking at me shocked "hehehe really??" I asked "yea! You really have a talent! You should be an idol" he said while smiling "hmm I've always wanted to be an idol" i mumbled to my self.

 

-Junhyung POV-

 

"Hey Seob" i said slowly looking up at him "yes?" He asked with a curious face 'ahhh why am i so nervous??' I asked my self "i have a question to ask..." I said while nervously playing with my fingers "what is it??" He asked excitedly "will...you...be...my....boyfriend?" I asked quietly "what?? I can’t hear you??" He asked as he came closer "i said will you be my boyfriend?" I asked once again "m-me?? Your b-boyfriend??" He asked shocked "well...yea...even if i knew you for only a few weeks, i have come to like you...ALOT" i said then there was seconds of silence "OF COURSE I WOULD BE YOUR BOYFRIEND!" He yelled as he jumped of his seat and tackled me, causing both of us to fall on the ground "really??" I asked happily "of course! It has been my dream for this to happen!!" He yelled, happily hugging the life out of me.

 

"This isn't a joke though...RIGHT??" He asked with a seriously scary face... "W-what?? Of course not!" I said "okay then!!" He said then he suddenly kissed me on the lips "wahhh im so happy!" He said with deep red cheeks "aigoo so cute!" I squealed while pinching his cheeks "a-ahhh stawp it hyung!! ><" he whined "no way my yeobo! Im going to pinch your cheeks all day everyday" i said while smirking "uwahhhhhhhhh" he yelled trying to pry my hands of his face "kekeke~ my yeobo ish so Cute!!" I said finally letting go "thank god! You were about to rip my cheeks off!" He said while rubbing his cheeks.

 

After we finished of for the day, we decided to go out for dinner hand in hand.

 

 

hey guys hope you liked my update hehehe^^

 

btw i would like to say thanks to aeliya and Bubbles31 for subcribing^^

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE^^

 

also have you guys seen the "New Ver" of shadow?? XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw8948jhTxo&feature=youtu.be

 

anyway see ya guys next week :D