Long Time No See

Crazy Little Fanboy

 

-Yoseob POV-  

 

"Holy....!!" I said surprised looking at the guy who pulled me up to my feet "Long time no see, hyung" Yongguk said giving me one of his famous gummy smiles "YOU BASTARD I MISSES YOU!!" I yelled hugging him "hahaha missed you too hyung! You haven’t changed a bit! Still cute and SHORT as ever" he said hugging me back "pffft im not that short!" I yelled while backing away from him "don’t be mad hyung! I will buy you something related to your idol~" he said while poking cheek "hmmmm okay!" I said smiling.

 

"Ahem! Am i dead to you or what?" Kikwang said to Yongguk while pouting "Of course not hyung! How have you and Dongwoon been?" He asked while hugging Kikwang trying to cheer him up "fine~ how about you and Zelo?" He asked "Me and Zelo are fine" Yongguk said smiling "w-what?? You and Zelo?? Dating??" I asked shocked "yup!" Yongguk said "sorry i didn’t tell you sooner because i thought Kikwang mentioned it already" he said while glaring at Kikwang "ani!! He told me nothing!!" I said while glaring at Kikwang "enough with the glaring guys!" Kikwang said scratching the back of his head "humph! You're lucky you're my best friend" i said while messing up his hair "yah!! Hyung~" he said while whining.

 

After All the catching up me and Kikwang decided to go to his house to have a sleep over, sadly Yongguk couldn't go since he promised to go out with Zelo that day... well time for some prancing kekeke, sorry Kikwang..

 

-Junhyung  POV-

 

"Hyung mianhae! I was gonna go but something came up!" I said trying to explain to Doojun as he came in and sat down next to me "its okay~ i don’t mind, maybe next time you can meet my boyfriend hehehe" he said smiling "someone is in a good mood~" i said while poking his side "of course! I saw my boyfriend today and met his friends...i think they accept me kekeke" he said happily "how so?" I asked "well Seungie's friends seem friendly...they also seem happy with me dating Seungie, i don’t think they mind at all" he explained "ohh...well as long as you are happy and they accept  you, im good with that" i said giving him a pat on the back "thanks" Doojun said while smiling.

 

"Hey Junhyung what do u want to eat for dinner?" Doojun asked as he entered the kitchen "eh...anything i guess...AS LONG AS IT DOESNT TASTE BAD!!" I yelled remembering the last meal he cooked "shut up! I am the master chef!" He yelled back "pffft as if..." I mumbled to my self "I HEARD THAT" he yelled 'wtf how he heard me??' I thought to my self "cause I'm boss like that" Doojun said as i entered the kitchen to get some coke "you can read my mind?!" I asked shocked "maybe" he said smirking while i just stood there looking at him in disbelieve..

 

-Yoseob POV-

 

"Kikwang!! Im so boreddd" i said looking up at the ceiling as he sat next to me on his bed "huh? What? You said something?" He asked looking up from his phone "yah!! Who are you texting??" I asked smacking his thigh "ahhh! That hurt!! You know how huge and heavy your hands are??" He yelled while rubbing his thigh "bleh!" I said sticking out my tongue "you're so mean to me, saying i have big hands! At least my eyes aren't as chinky as yours" i said giggling "you bastard!" He yelled then he started tickling me "omo!! Hahahaha y-yah!! Hahahaha s-stop hahahaha im sorry hahahaha" i yelled through laughter "better be!" He said rolling his eyes playfully "come on lets go eat!" Kikwang said pulling me by the legs, dragging me off his bed..

 

"So who were you texting??" I asked him as he cooked us some Ramyeon "Hyunseung" he replies "bwoh?? You're cheating on Wonnie?? Omo!! How dare you!" I said pretending to be angry "hahaha no! He is just helping me with something" he said as he prepared the plates "jinja?? What is it?" I asked "you will soon find out" he said smirking "yah!! Tell me!!" I whined "a-n-i-y-a" he said slowly "you're so bad to me!" I yelled stomping my feet "mmm whatever~" he said pouring some Ramyeon into my bowl "you're lucky i love Ramyeon!" I said while grabbing my bowl "yah! Chill! The food isn’t going anywhere" he said laughing at my anticipation to eat "I'm hungrehhhh okay??" I said while grabbing my chopsticks "ne~" he said while grabbing his own "thanks for the food!!" I said before eating up all my food.

 

"Kikwang im gonna go wash up, you wash the dishes okay?" I said entering the bathroom in his room "lazy !" He said as he started clearing up the table..

 

-Kikwang POV-

 

As i was washing the dishes i heard a yell and a loud thud..

 

"Yah!! Yoseob are you okay??" I asked as i went in the bathroom "Kikwang!! There is a snake in the b-bathtub!!" He yelled pointing at the bathtub "w-where??" I asked as i felt my heart beating faster 'i hate snakes!!' "Over there see?!" He yelled pointing at the corner by the shower head, as i looked at the spot where he was pointing at, i saw the snake and damn it was huge "omo!! What do we do??" He asked hiding behind me "hold on I'm gonna get something to catch it with!!" I yelled running to my closet "n-ne!" Yoseob said standing on the toilet.

 

-Yoseob POV-

 

I swear i tried holding in my laughter as Kikwang attempted to catch the snake "hurry up Kiki!" I yelled "okay!. I got it!" He yelled as he accidentally grabbed it with his hands instead "huh?? Wtf?? This is a toy snake!!" He yelled throwing it on the floor as i started laughing my off "YANG YOSEOB!!" He yelled chasing me out of the bathroom.

 

"You bastard! You know i hate snakes!" He yelled as he tackled me on the floor and sat on my back "buahahaha! Y-you should have seen your face!" I said trying to catch my breath 'damn was he heavy!' "Kikwang get off!! You're heavy!!" I yelled trying to shake him off my back "no! Hyung gets a punishment!!" He said 'oh !' I thought as i knew what he was planning "Kikwang!! Please!! No!!" I yelled trying to get up "too late.." He said as he let out a big and loud fart on my back "EWW!! OMFG GET THE OFF ME!!" I yelled as he fell off my back laughing "yah!! I think you shat!! Holy crap!! Smells like !! Wtf did you eat??" I asked covering my poor little nose "black beans!" He said in a joking manner "you bastard!" I yelled.

 

After i changed my shirt we both went to bed "good night hyung~" Kikwang said smiling at me "i hope you die in your sleep" i said "awww thank you! I hope Junhyung your in your sleep!" He said back at me "it wouldn’t be considered if i like it kekeke" i said "well i hope a hobo you then!" He said wiping the grin off my face "So mean huhuhu!!" I yelled pretending to cry "hahaha! Joking hyung~ now go sleep and dream about your drunk, looking joker" he said turning off the lights "meh! Screw you" i said closing my eyes to drift of to dream land.

 

 

 

HELLO PPL :D Hope u liked this chapter hehehe :3

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE^^ 

 

i would like to thank these wonderful ppl for subscribing :)

AkiAne

Neiltsuji

Jun-Seob-Seung

B-Rabbit_Nuclear

also thanks for the upvote kekeke

 

see ya soon~^^

tumblr_mp2py2n2PG1swmt1io2_500.jpg

 

JUNSEOB <33