Approaching The Dragon

Hopelessly Devoted ~ a One-Shot~COMPLETE

"Sora, be careful! He's nothing but a handsome jerk!" Her friend Ahyeon warned her. 

"Why couldn't you like someone nice like Sehun sunbae? Or JongIn oppa?" Her other friend JiMin said, worriedly as they quietly walked a few feet behjnd Sora, who planned to try and talk to Kris, despite him constantly shooing her or walking away from her. 

 

The three girls quietly stepped towards the study tables, fearing Kris' wrath. When they were almost there, Sora 's friends scampered off, while she carefully walked towards where Kris was studying. 

 

She took a deep breath, and steadied herself, noticing his hard expression while he silently read. 

 

"Um.. Kris sunbae.. could I sit here?" She hesitantly said. 

 

He looked up from his textbook, and shot her an icy glare, sending a shiver down her spine. 

 

"I'm busy" He told her curtly. 

 

She nodded slowly. "Uh okay. But um if you uh ever need someone to talk to, I'm here. Sorry!" She said quickly, and ran off, unable to take his cold stare. He looked after her retreating figure, and shook his head, going back to his textbook.

 

Of all the girls that approached him, he did notice Sora had a different tactic, by never being overly pushy or flirty, but seemed to express sincere concern, but he wanted nothing to do with it.

 

Glancing around and seeing no one, he carefully  ped his backpack and pulled out his Alpaca, Ace. 

 

"Why cant people leave me alone?" He asked the alpaca and then returned it to his bag. 

 

He had his reasons for being cold, but did not trust any females to confide in. He pitied Sora for trying to befriend him.