chapter 2

✴ᴘᴜʟsᴀʀ - wa entertainment's new girl group- the story.

7/05/2013 - Pulsar's Dorm - Joo & Hyomi's room

"So unnie," Hyomi asked, turning around on her bed to face the other girl, "You really have a boyfriend?"

Eunjoo's eyes widened at the sudden question. "I do, but how'd you -"

"Because we all saw you kissing Tao backstage," Hyomi interrupted with a giggle. She shifted her position once more, this time to move Charles out of his cage.

"Oh. Well, then, yeah. He's my boyfriend." A small smile crossed Eunjoo's lips at that answer, almost like she couldn't believe it herself.

"Lucky," Hyomi said with a pout, in the same tone of voice a pre-schooler would use when looking at their peer's video game. "You're barely even debuted and you have a boyfriend."

"I love him, and he loves me," Eunjoo replied firmly. "And besides, you'll find somebody eventually. There's somewhere out there for everyone, isn't there?" she added as an afterthought.

"Nah. There's people I think are cute, but I'm just me. They wouldn't notice me."

"People you think are cute?"

"I  - yeah!" Hyomi replied with a sharp nod, causing Charles to run away to the other side of Hyomi's bed. "There's that guy I bumped into at Inkigayo, remember? He was cute."

"Oh. I think that's Moon Jongup, from B.A.P.? I'm not sure, though."

"I'll just ask Kerry or somebody later. How am I supposed to know? People really need to start expecting less of me," Hyomi commented with a pout; at that, Eunjoo had a small fit of laughter.

"Go to sleep," the other girl replied. "We can talk about this in the morning, can't we?"

"I need answers," Hyomi said, completely serious.

"Answers you can get in the morning. Goodnight."


7/05/2013 - Pulsar's Dorm - Lea, Eunji, and Baifeng's Room

"I'm glad nobody messed up," Baifeng confirmed, incredibly grateful to be back in a pair of glasses.

"Of course we wouldn't mess up. The crowd was cheering so loudly," Eunji replied with a rare genuine smile. She adjused the pillows on her bed and leaned back, the grin not leaving.

"There were tons of chances for us to, though. Like the end, when we're all singing together," Baifeng explained, adjusting her glasses. "And that's not even counting the dance."

"Kerry made us run through everything about a billion times. Even if we did mess up, we wouldn't be alive to see the aftermath," quipped Lea, who had hidden herself under the covers of her bed. Her response earned a laugh from both girls.

"It's the first of many. Hopefully they'll all be good," added Baifeng, choosing not to discuss all the ways the promotional cycle could go horribly wrong, and instead opting to take her guitar from its case under the bed.

"Don't start playing! Some of us have to sleep," scolded Eunji with a pout.

"I'm not going to play. I'm going to think while you guys sleep," Baifeng replied, who had taken out her journal and a pen as well. "I'll stay quiet."

"Don't stress yourself out writing," Lea suggested with a small smile as she went to turn off the light. "Are you going to be able to see?"

"Maybe," Baifeng replied, already absorbed into her writing by the time Lea flicked out the lights.



7/05/2013 - Pulsar's Dorm - Rosalie and Kerry's room

Pulsar's two eldest members were having no issues staying up and chatting with each other, smiles wide on their faces. Kerry had been texting Yongguk since they'd gotten back to their dorms, all words sent being fairly cheesy couple messages.

"You two are the cutest, I swear," commented Rosalie with a smirk as Kerry typed something on her phone.

"So are you and Soohyun. Can you guys just get together already?" asked Kerry, a small smile playing at her lips.

"I - I don't know," Rosalie replied with a small frown. I mean, he's kind of -"

"The leader of a K-pop group with a huge international following who's so in to you it isn't even funny?"

"I don't know," repeated Rosalie with a sigh, leaning back on her bed. "We've been so busy with schedules that I haven't been able to see him in a while. You're lucky," she added, "Since Yongguk's promoting right now too."

"But we have to be more careful. Now there's spotlights on both of us," Kerry replied with a sigh.

"Just know I'll be there for you, okay?" Rosalie asked with a small smile. "Even through all the weird relationship stuff."

"All the same to you. That wouldn't make a bad hook," added Kerry as an afterthought. "I'll be there, I mean."

"And then have verses about...taking breaks and stuff. We need to write this," Rosalie replied excitedly.

"Do we have a song?"

"We do," the other girl replied, grinning widely. The night wouldn't go to waste.


a/n: short chapter is short bc i'm writing an interview for these ladies, which will be better than this is. alsoooooocomeback hint. huge one. right here, in this chapter.

more stuff coming so....look forward to it!