✴ᴘᴜʟsᴀʀ applicants.

✴ᴘᴜʟsᴀʀ - wa entertainment's new girl group- the story.

kim hyo mi | hella_tight | 17 | lead rapper, sub-dancer | jongup | step | this is my character! and her love interest clearly.anyways, i'll have her app up soon, so watch out for that when it appears.

cha eun joo/joo | EunMi_Stitch | 18 | triple threat | tao | thanks to | eternal props for being my first applicant, firstly! ♥ her personality is amazing and it seems easy to write. more props for her being mixed, and i like her background - it's detailed yet simple. forever lol-ing 'cuz she's krystal's friend. i love her relationship with tao, it's adorable. i wouldn't have chosen "thanks to" for her song, though, mainly because...it's a guy group song. /shot anyways, really good app~!

park eun ji | InfiniteRaphsodyl | 20 | main vocalist/2nd visual | myungsoo | evening sky | thanks so much for applying! ♥ her personality is short, but it's detailed enough so i know what she's like. that being said, i LOVE eunji! her background relates to her personality really really well, which is awesome. i adore her relationship with myungsoo. and dat last gif on the password ♥ there's nothing wrong with your app, and in fact i really like it! good job!

lee joo eun | the-nnn | 16 | main dancer/vocalist/rapper | hyuk | bang | thanks so much for applying! ♥ i'm a giant fan of namjoo, so yeah! her personality is really realistic and layered which is awesome. i think her relationship with hyuk is pretty cute, too. bang is also a really good song for that position; i love the dance to it and it fits well. thumbs up!

jeon min yeon | babogurl | 17 | main vocalist/2nd visual | daehyun | it's cold | thanks so much for applying! ♥  that being said, you're not subscribed, which is kind of...sadfacey. cough. anyway, her personality made me laugh - divas are always fun characters to write. her relationship with her father is interesting, too. there's a love triangle between daehyun/taemin/minyeon, huh? interesting too. good app overall, but please, subscribe :/

zhang bai feng/baekin | ThatsTheWay | 21 | sub-vocalist/visual/face of the group | suho | like a dream | thanks so much for applying! iu's face suits the whole visual/face of the group thing well, so props for that - good choice. i love her personality - on the outside she's nice and idoly, but on the inside not so much. that's interesting, as is her background. she's a very realistic character, which is interesting, and her relationship with suho has adorable written all over it. in conclusion, i adore your character, and thanks for applying!

song lea | MindOverMatter | 20 | main vocal/2nd visual | boa | crying | thanks so much for applying! lea's personality is awesome; it's short while still being detailed and bonuses are always nice, too. her background is simple and realistic, which is always nice. props for using a female love interest; their interactions seem really cute, and though there's an age difference, i can see that working pretty well. all in all, fantastic app, and thanks for applying! and that's not actually help would be amazing.

baek ilseul | -iHeartL | 20 | lead vocalist, actress | myungsoo | falling in love | so myungsoo's a popular love interest, and main vocal/2nd visual is a popular position. okay. her personality is okay but there aren't enough flaws. (if it helps, she seems rather adorable. too adorable.) thanks for adding in more flaws! it really helps. and changing her position, which you didn't have to do tbh. her background's fine. and...that's way too much trivia. 7-10. your description of myungsoo made me laugh, though - i mean, a bit erted while showering? awesome. you really fixed her up and i do quite like her, so thank you!

moon kerry | missxox | 22 | leader/main rapper/lead dancer | bang yongguk | shampoo | FINALLY SOMEBODY APPLIES FOR SOMETHING THAT'S NOT MAIN VOCALIST. thank you, girl. her personality is fine, but i'd like a few more negative traits. (her positive ones are fine, i just want more negative too.) i like her background a lot, and i like her relationship with yongguk. i've never written about a couple that was actually dating, though, so you'd have to forgive me if it was weird. ;A; in any case, i adore her. a few more flaws and you're in.

song si eun/rosalie | YukiBoo | 24 | main dancer/vocalist/rapper | shin soohyun | run devil run | you literally fixed everything i told you to fix, and i love aoa tons, so you're in. just like that. thanks for applying and fixing things!