calling: Seunghyunsu (author's corner)

\(^_^)/ LOWHAN REQUEST SHOP \(^_^)/

48 hours with them

characters: hyeonju(oc), kai, luhan

rating: R-12

 

 

"hey guys, i hope you are all enjoying this event,does it feel great that Exo is here to meet you all?" the emcee said and a loud noise came from the audience.  I'm actually one of these audience but I'm different.I'm not just a fan,i'm best friends with one of exo. "okay guys exo has a surprise for you. let suho tell you what it is" the emcee signalled suho to speak. "we thought about it and decided to give a gift for our lovely fans. we will pick 12 names from the bowl and give a personal gift from the member who got their name. the last chosen fan will have a different gift and it will be based on the gender" he showed his angelic smile.oh my gosh! i wish D.O will pick my name. i don't know what will I do whenever that happens but i want that thing D.O is giving. I jumped up and down, excited to know who the lucky fans are. I lookedat my best friend and saw him looking at me. he gave me a you're-so-not-getting-picked look but I just stucked my tongue out and looked at the big bowl being carried on stage. I hope the odds are in my favor.

 

The first member who will pick is Kris then suho,xiumin,lay,sehun,kai,tao,chanyeol,baekhyun,D.O, and luhan. The first 10 were called. i'm glad i was not one of them but at the same time, nervous because D.O is now shuffling the papers. I crossed my fingers and prayed for my pretty name. he raised the paper and i coudn't help but let out a small shriek. "who is it?" "uh.." god his voice sounded perfection. it makes my heart beat a lot faster. "han sol yoon" he said and looked around. Damn it! i sighed. maybe there's a better chance for me in the future. I looked back at the stage and saw my best friend,luhan taking a paper. he gave me a told-you-so look and opened the paper in his hands. Damn, i don't even care anymore. I don't want anything from luhan,it doesn't feel special. I could just grab his jacket if I want to so there's no thrill with that. "it is a girl" he said and i could hear squeals behind me. he showed a very familiar smirk and i know what it means. "Im hyeonju" i sighed. he even showed us the papers. i'm so gonna find the guy D.O picked and beg him to exchange the shirt. i lazily walked infront and a security staff escorted me up to the stage. I made my way beside luhan and gave him my sweetest smile. he'll probably call me later and tell me how disgusting it looked. he smiled as well and hugged me. what? that's all I get? a hug from my best friend? "you owe me bigtime shorty" he muttered as he break the hug. i gave him a confused expression.Suho tapped his microphone and smiled. "we told you our 12th gift varies from the gender right?...since it's a she, she gets the chance to stay in exo dorm for two days!!" he excitedly said. STAY IN EXO DORM.STAY IN EXO DORM.STAY IN EXO DORM. STAY.IN.EXO.DORM. I HAVE FREAKING TWO DAYS WITH EXO!!! in your face bishes! I looked at luhan "congratulations!" he said and this time i hugged him back. "i'm going to cook your favorite dish lulu" i said and squeeze him. "i..can't..breathe" "oops.. sorry!" i said and let go.

 

After the fan meeting, exo led me backstage. "it starts right now" baekhyun grinned. i gave him an excited smile and said, "so that means i have more than 48 hours with you guys!" and we high-fived each other. "wait,48 hours? you're with us for two days right? so a day has 24 hours...luhan hyung?" chanyeol asked. "you're tired chanyeol,you need to rest 24 times 2 is 48"he replied and patted chanyeol's shoulders. "oww.right. hey maybe we could plan a prank for manager, hyung" "maybe later saeng, i want to spend some time with shorty" "wait, she's "the shorty?" kai asked. "wow! it's a pleasure to meet you. luhan hyung talks a lot about you" sehun butted. i gave him a shy smile and looked at luhan who just shrugged. I looked around and saw D.O and lay talking near the couch. how am i going to approach him? someone poked my shoulder and i looked to my right. CLICK! luhan took a stolen shot of me! i gasped. he laughed so hard which made me curious about my look in the picture. i step forward but he did the other. he raised a finger and said, "nuh-uh" before running away. "yah! let me see that! come here you baby!" i said as i ran after him. he ran past D.O and lay and when i was about to do the same, D.O coincidentally step backward and was now in my direction. i was too fast that i was not able to make an abrupt stop. i accidentally bumped into him and we both fell in the floor with me on top of him. he had those cute round eyes on which made me want to squeal. he's looking right into my eyes! we stayed like that for a while but D.O cleared his throat and i know i have to get up.  i could sense my face was red already so i bowed a couple of times and went beside baekhyun. "got tired?" he asked and i nod. "well seems like it, your whole face is red" chanyeol commented. kris approached us,"have you seen luhan? i have to get my camera back" "omg! the digicam he's holding is yours?" he nod.  "that baby! i'm so not cooking for him" i crossed my arms with a pout. sehun sat beside me. "you look so cute when you're angry. no wonder luhan hyung likes annoying you a lot" he chuckled. i turned my attention to him. "do you know where he is?" i asked. "he's probably talking to manager near the van. we're leaving now" he said as he stand up. "come one" he said and held out his hand. i wish D.O was the one doing it to me, i grabbed his hand and we talked about everything. i realised sehun and i have a lot in common. no wonder hunhan was born. we went to our house first before we headed to their dorm.

 

>>fast forward<<

In the dorm:

as we stepped inside their dorm, my jaw instantly dropped. it was a mess! gosh, who knows what kind of calamity passed by here. A box of pizza on the floor,chips near the door, and the other boy stuffs that could make a room messy. i looked at them, "well, i forgot to tell them to clean up" lay said as he rubbed his nape. "don't worry i'll clean it" D.O said and left us.  i grabbed luhan's arm and looked at him,"you know me hyeonju, that's definitely not my style" "yeah i know you're such a neat freak" i said and walked away from him. i took the pizza box and other mess that could be held by my bare hands. when i couldn't hold it anymore, a pair of hands holding a trash bag appeared in front of me, i smiled. "thanks" i looked at the person and saw D.O smiling at me. i just wish i could capture that smile. "you don't have to do that" he said. "nah, i'm staying here right? better treat it as my own house too" i said and grabbed the broom beside him. 

after cleaning, i threw myself on the couch. it was exhausting. luhan appeared behind me and sat beside me. "we have a deal" "forget it" "you're cooking" "no im not" "yes you are unless you want me to show them the picture" i stood up and went to the kitchen. i opened the fridge and looked for some beef. "if i could just throw you away for one day" i muttered and i could hear someone chuckling. "if you're going to keep on annoying me, better stay in the living room or i'll burn the meal you're going to eat" "relax, i'm here to help you" that's not luhan. footsteps coming my direction and i saw D.O beside me. "what are we gonna cook?""sogogi" i said. "he pulled the ingredients from the fridge and placed it on the countertop.  as we started cooking, D.O talked about all the member's attitude and i can't help but smile. they look so hot and cool on stage but dorky and crazy off it. "well, i don't think i have to tell you anything about luhan hyung" "yeah you don't need to"  "so how do i put this noona?" "what? did you just call me noona?" "what you're the same age as hyung right?" "hell no! i'm the same age as you" "then why not call him oppa?" "he don't deserve it i'm nore mature than him. "you are not!" he stormed in. "is it cooked? i'm starving" "too bad, you won't have one" i barked. after eating and cleaning the dishes,i went back to the living room and saw them watching a drama. i stood behind the couch since the house was full. "yah shorty what are you doing there? come here"  "well i'm waiting?" "what?" "aren't you standing?" "nope,you're going to sit on my lap just like the old times" "no way lulu i'm 20 already" "but you're still my shorty" i sighed. "nevermind" i sat on the floor and in some time, drifted to dreamland.

my neck was hurting when i came back to reality. that baby, he did not even bother bringing me on the couch. i looked at my watch and it's 10 am and i stink. i went beside the stair and grabbed my bag before entering the bathroom. chen got out of the bathroom when i appeared. "hey" he greeted. "hi, you wake up early" i said. "just needed a shower and i'll be back to sleep" he said. and i gave him a knowing nod. i think it to me more than an hour and i could hear luhan getting crazy. i hurried and went outside. "god hyeonju! i thought you were gone! i almost die looking for you!" "you're so annoying" "i'm concern for you and you'll say that? not even a sorry?" "you're overreacting~" he sighed. "bamboo-shaped body" now he brings it on. "girly squealer" and all the members in our area laughed hard. his eyes widened and thought of a better comeback. "gluttonous brat!" "ugly-voiced singer" he gaped at my words "short-legged witch"  "low IQ baby" and everyone was silent. "how could that happen? he's like the smartest among us" xiumin asked. i was about to answer when luhan stopped me." don't you dare answer it" "she's a lot smarter than me, younger even. got accelerated from 7th grade to 10th grade. end of discussion" and they all nod. lunch was silent. they ordered three boxes of pizza and scattered all over the house. i was left with lulu, sehun and D.O . someone poked my side and i saw D.O looking at me. "do you have a boyfriend?" he suddenly asked and luhan, who was chatting with sehun, started choking. i glared at him and answered, "nope. no boyfriend since birth" "can i have your number then?" i smiled. how could this day get any better? i wasted my whole afternoon talking to each member and did not realised that it was late already. i cleaned myself and wore my pjs. "you're going to sleep in my bed shorty" lulu said."yeah,i know" i replied. "it's the third door to your right" he informed. i was on my way to his roomwhen D.O came out of his. "hey" he greet. "hi" "turning to bed already?" "yeah, i'm leaving tomorrow and as much as i want to be up late, i can't" i am an anemic person. if i don't get enough sleep, i always look like a walking dead. "that's alright. come on, i'll show you his bed" as we entered lulu's room, i saw how neat he keeps it. "i can't believe that he's going to let you sleep there but kick us when we sit" i chuckled. "well, as he by the way he puts it, i am his shorty" he smiled. "by any chance, do you like luhan hyung?" i looked at him. "he's my best friend. he might be a boyfriend material but i don't want to lose him. just friends" "oh, well goodnight" he said. "okay then, goodnight to you too kyungsoo" i gave him a sweet smile. he walked towards me and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. i looked at him with wide eyes and he just smiled at me. "sweet dreams, hyeonju" and he left. god, i could just squeal all night with what happened but i can't. i need to sleep. i crawled into bed and not long before i drifted to dreamland.

 

the next day, i know my time is up but i'm still smiling. i couldn't help it. D.O kissed me last night. it may be a friendly kiss but a kiss is a kiss. before i left, i manage to get each member's number and got a hug from them. kris held out his camera and asked the driver totake a group shot. luhan was the one who will me home since he's my best friend. as we arrived at my house, he walked me to the porch and just stared at me. "well, that's it" he said. "yeah, it was awesome. i feel lucky when i'm with you" i smiled. he looked at me right in the eye and i felt something in my stomach. "i'll miss you terribly, hyeonju" he confessed. now, why do i feel there's something behind those words? i smiled. " i'll miss you too" and hugged him. "so.. i'll go now" i said as he put the my bag on the ground. "okay" he said as he held my hands. "i'll never lose you,right?" where the hell is he getting this? "of course, you " he smiled and this time, it was very angelic. "okay then, goodbye...for now" he said and instantly kissed me on the lips. i got shocked but was everything was too fast for me to react. he laughed once and walked towards the vehicle. i looked at him with my mouth open and he saluted me with two fingers. that baby.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: 

annyeong!! ^_~ *waves* sorry for taking a long time for my update. as you can see it is very long that i did not even bothered enlarging the font size.

i hope that could make it up. i hope you don't mind that i put an author's corner phrase in the title since you did not gave a plot. 

hope you enjoyed it and upvote if you DO 

*see what i did there?*