Calling: kim-suki

\(^_^)/ LOWHAN REQUEST SHOP \(^_^)/

Kimi-suki

Youngguk was sitting by his self, headphones on and blasting as he attempted to relax and rest before Himchan and his sisters showed up. He didn't know the males sisters, but if they were anything like his friend he would not be able to relax near them.

They had made plans to go to some odd underground concert that JunHong had swiped passes too, and since the young male was a stubborn brat they all had no choice. Plus he had put a strict no date rule on the outing too, he claimed he wanted to really enjoy the music. As if, he just wanted them all to sit around in some crowded place and suffer. That had to be it.

His eyes slipped closed as he began to really relax, which wasn't the smartest thing to do since he was in the middle of a park. That point was made evident when his headphones were ripped off of him, and he jerked up spinning around only to come face to face with a smirking Daehyun, the shorter male waving around the expensive beats.

“You're so lucky I like ya Bang,” He smirked before tossing the item back to his friend and sitting beside him. “Where is everybody?”

Youngguk sighed and shrugged his shoulders as he slipped the headphones over and onto his shoulders, turning off his music. “No clue, their late I guess.” He replied blandly before stretching his arms over the edge of the bench. “Who else is supposed to come anyway?”

Daehyun hummed a bit and picked at his shirt before answering, “Us, Junhong, JongUp and his sister DaeRin, YongJae, Himchan and his two sisters KyuRi and MinJi and Junhong's sister HyeMi.” He nodded to his self when he was done naming all the people, though Youngguk's head was spinning.

How did he remember all these new people? Honestly, it was shocking considering they had only ever met JongUp's sister. And that girl was shy, barely spoke to them.

He went to speak again, but just as he opened his mouth he was tackled to the ground, a small groan escaping his lips again. “Gukkie!” A familiar voice chirped making Youngguk sigh.

“Junhong get off,” He muttered as he shifted and moved to sit on the bench again, his friend slipping off his back and sitting beside him.

“You're no fun.” The youngest pouted, crossing his arms, even though a smile was obviouslt fighting to appear on his lips. Youngguk just rolled his eyes and flicked the boys forehead, causing him to pout.


It wasn't long before JongUp and his sister showed up along with JungHong's sister. YoungJae his self showed up a bit later with the news that Himchan was going to be late. Everyone was fine with it, since it was only five, and the show didn't start until eight. Not to mention Himchan was always late, living in the suburbs tended to do that.

“Let's just go without them, they can always catch up.” Youngguk muttered, as the rest chattered and continued on about whatever came to their mind.

No one heard him though and the male groaned and let his head fall back against the back of the bench so that he was staring up at the sky, it was clear which was good he supposed. After all he hated bad weather.

“Hey! Himchans here!” Junhong yelled suddenly, pointing at the silver car that pulled up by their end of the park. Youngguk didn't bother to move though as he focused on a cloud above him, after all Himchan would exit his car and chat with the rest of the group before they got moving.

He smiled when he found he was right and heard his friends voice mix with the others. “Hey! Sorry we're late, traffic and all.” He chirped. “Anyway, there are my sisters, KyuRi and MinJi.”

Youngguk looked up when he said this and his eyes found the two girls he had been gesturing to. MinJi was average he supposed considering he wasn't the type to have a girl. No, Youngguk was to picky for that. His girl had to be a certain type of girl. And KyuRi was that certain type.

When his eyes found her they froze, and he felt his heartbeat quicken. She looked stunning and he couldn't make his self look away.

He was still staring when JongUp sat next to him and elbowed him harshly. “Shut your mouth.” He muttered, and Youngguk went to retaliate just as Himchan said his name.
“And this is my best friend Youngguk!” The tall male forced a small smile onto his face before turning and facing the three who were all smiling at him, though the girls smiles seemed to be a bit more polite than anything else. “Youngguk these are my sisters, MinJi and KyuRi.”

Youngguk smiled and held out his hand to MinJi, who shook it happily before turning and walking over to JunHong as Youngguk turned to KyuRi.

She took his hand slowly and just barely smiled as she focused on his shoes, which he rather liked, instead of his face. “Hello,” She whispered “Nice to meet you Youngguk...” Then she glanced up at his face and he smiled brighter, still holding her hand even after they stilled. Though he had not noticed that himself.

“It's nice to meet you too KyuRi. You have a beautiful name by the way.” He replied, smirking when she blushed just slightly.

“Yah! Youngguk! Stop flirting with my sister dammit, I'm right here!” Himchan scolded, whacking the taller male on the forehead.

~Two Months Later~

Youngguk sighed and tugged at his jacket while Junhong and Himchan argued about the way he was dressed. He thought he was dressed well enough. Black jeans, a loose white Mato shirt and a ed gray jacket. After all he was just taking her to the amusement park. Not somewhere fancy.

No, somewhere fancy would probably worry KyuRi. She was a shy little thing and he wanted her to be able to have fun without being so flustered and focused on how she was acting. Plus, now that Himchan finally agreed to the date, he had been told that she liked amusement parks.

“He should dress nicer!” Himchan yelled, suddenly slapping Youngguks chest and making the male sigh and step to the side before Junhong could move to hit him as well. And a moment later Junhong's hand swooped over to hit Youngguk who was no longer there and stumbled before standing up straight again and glaring.

That didn't stop them though and they continued to yell about what they thought of Youngguk's clothes. And he didn't want to put up with it anymore. So he left, after making sure he had his wallet, keys and phone, and hurried to his car that was just sitting there by the sidewalk waiting.

He slipped into the car and started it up, driving away just as the door to Junhongs house opened and Himchan made a move to come towards him. Like hell he was going to let that brat mess up his first date with KyuRi. It had taken him long enough to get close to the quiet girl, and even longer to get Himchan to leave them alone. He never thought of his friend as the protective type, but he was wrong and it only took a few fights to prove that.

He turned down the familiar streets, stopped where he was supposed to and followed all the rules until he pulled up beside the small house he was told to meet his date at. He shifted a bit and shoved his hand into his pocket and fished around for his phone and when he pulled it out he smiled at the text he received from KyuRi.

Tossing the phone into the back seat he hurried up the stairs to her front door and knocked before waiting for her to answer. He stood, shifting awkwardly constantly and staring at the floor. It didn't take long for the other to answer the door but to him it felt like it had been forever and he took a deep breathe when the door opened and he came face to face with KyuRi.

She was wearing faded gray shorts and a loose blue blouse with a white sweater, her hair was up for once as well, pulled into two braids. “KyuRi...” He sighed, eyes never leaving her. “You're beautiful.” He whispered, one hand reaching over and taking the others hand, holding it in his larger one.

She just blushed and focused her attention on the ground. “Ah...thank you.” She mumbled, making him smiled and tap her chin.

“No need to be shy, now lets go. The park isn’t open all night.” He said making her look up and smiled before nodding and following him to his car across the street.

He made sure she was settled in the passenger seat before jogging around to his side of the car and slipping in.

Pulling up to the amusement park Youngguk smiled at all the lights and rides before slipping out of the car and opening KyuRi's door for her, leading her up to the ticket booth and then into the park itself.

It was a large park, mainly consisting of roller coasters and fast rides, more for teenagers and young adults than anything else.

Glancing at the girl he gestured to the rides and shops in front of them, smile wide. “So, which do you want to go on first?” He asked, eyes focused on her face and using the moment to take in her beauty before she jumped up and pointed to a ride behind him.

Smiling he spun around only to pale when he saw the largest coaster there, “Are you sure you want to ride that?” He asked, glancing back only to see her nod ecstatically, seeming as excited as one could get. So he sighed and hung his head, “Okay, lets get going then.” He said, making sure no disappointment slipped into his voice as he spoke. Not wanting to upset the other. After all if she wanted to go on that ride then they would go on that ride. Youngguk had to make sure that this date was perfect after all. For two reasons. The first was to make sure that KyuRi would say yes when he offered a second and the other was so that Himchan wouldn’t kill him.

Walking behind his date Youngguk approached the large thing with skeptic eyes, after all it was a ninety degree drop and he was almost sure that it was a murder machine. But those who got off, even young children, seemed to be smiling and laughing. So he tried to convince his self that it couldn't be that bad.

The ride was fast and therefore the line went fast and Youngguk was sitting beside KyuRi on the ride faster than he would have liked. He couldn't swallow as his mouth went dry and he stared at the high ride ahead of him. It was so tall and he felt like he was going to throw up just looking at it, so when the ride lurched forward he let out a small whimper.

The ride inched up the long metal rail ahead of it and Youngguks stomach twisted as KyuRi gushed beside him. “This is awesome! Look! We're so high!” She chirped making Youngguk groan and close his eyes, head falling back against the small seat.

Though that did nothing as KyuRi went on and on about how high they were and how close they were to the top making images pop into his mind before he felt the ride slow then stop at the top, hesititating for a moment before plummeting forward.

Youngguk opened his mouth to scream but the air was ripped from his throat and he cried out, tears coming to his eyes that were still closed tight.

The ride speed through the track before rising once again and whizzing backwards through it all. Youngguk felt his stomach lurch and twist violently inside him until the ride came to an end and the small ding let him know that he was free.

Needless to say he was the first one off the ride and darting off the platform to the nearest trashcan.

“Youngguk!” KyuRi yelled, running after him with a small half amused, half worried look on her face. “Are you okay?” She asked when she reached him, her small hand rubbing his back as he stood up straight and panted, trying to regain his senses even as he blushed.

“Ah...Yeah! I'm fine!” He said quickly, looking away. “I just...ate something before that ride.” He lied before wiping at his mouth and making a face. “How bout we go get something to drink?” he hummed before taking her hand in his again and walking towards the shops, KyuRi following happily still highly amused.

The rest of the date followed in a similar manner, after a more incidents with Youngguk on high rides, he regained his sense of “manly pride” by playing thirteen strength games and winning them all, giving each prize to KyuRi.

This though only served to amuse the girl as she followed him around and took each prize he won, clutching them all to her chest as they walked through the crowded place.

So she was disappointed when the park closed and he had to drive her home. She rather liked watching him and listening to him talk. It was soothing and she didn't want to have to head back home to her brother and sister.

But eventually Youngguk pulled up outside her house and parked the car. “Well...” He cleared his throat. “I had a fun time.”

He looked over at her, waiting for her to reply and she laughed. “I had a fun time too, you're a lot more childish than I expected.” She said, laughing when his face scrunched up. “I'm just joking, I did have a good time though. You're very easy to open up around.” She said, patting his leg before giving him a small kiss on the cheek and blushing terribly. “I hope we can go out again sometime.” Then she slipped out of the car and ran up to her house, turning to wave one last time before Himchan opened the door and tugged her inside.

Youngguk smiled and turned back around, staring at the windshield before smiling and laughing. She really was perfect.
 

 

 

AN!
Hi~ Broken_Doll here~ 
I'm sorry it's not much of a crackfic since it's not my best field but I did my best and hope you like it!!!