calling:Exoticmystery

\(^_^)/ LOWHAN REQUEST SHOP \(^_^)/

Title: Happy Endings are Stories that have not ended yet

rating: r-12

characters: myungsoo,naeun,byunghyun,dahee

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"eolmeoni, Miyun noona has a boyfriend!" my grandson,taejun,shouted while running towards the doorway. "shut up! Taejun" she said irritatingly. i was standing at the front door waiting for them. they kissed me on the cheek and we went inside. "is it true?" i asked. "what is true?" mi yun asked. "that you have a boyfriend?" she nodded. "well,it's not a bad thing to enter a relationship my dear and you should not hide it from me either. you just have to know your boundaries. you must not cross the line and must be prepared for all the consequences" i said. "you're not mad?" she asked. "of course not, it is normal and i was the same as your age when i fell deeply madly in love"

 

i was in my junior years when i saw a boy who accidentally tripped on his way to the school gates. it made me wonder whether he is a transferee or just a nobody to me before. he got up and blew air on his bangs. he is really handsome. those dark black eyes, perfect jawline,messy hair, and his pink lips. he was definitely my type. i remember that after i asked my friends what his name was, they kept on teasing me and i kept on denying. whenever i hear his name, i always look around just to see a glimpse of his beautiful face.i finally admitted to myself that i am really into him after my four months rule. my four month rule applies to everyone i had a crush on. i will wait for four months and figure out if i'm really into him or not. one day, i was on my way home and i saw him walking out of the house the opposite of ours, one hand occupied by a skateboard. my gasp must be super loud since he looked at my direction. he smiled at me as if he recognize me and in return,i turned around and ran into our house. i was super happy that day. i mean who wouldn't? the next day,i decided to walk my way to school in hopes for a glimpse of him before i leave. i sighed, there's no sign on him. i walked slowly,admiring the asphalt and kicked some rocks placed in my direction.  i suddenly heard someone shouting. i turned around and saw him riding on a bicycle. i was starstrucked that i did not understand what he was saying. i got back to  my senses when the wheels screeched due to his abrupt stop. i step backward. "are you okay?" he asked. i looked at him and slowly nodded. "why did not you moved? i was shouting so you could quickly step aside and that you won't get hurt" he said. "i-i'm sorry. i was just shocked i don't know what to do" i said, my face probably red from embarassment. "you need to work on your reflexes okay? " he said and chuckled. the first time i heard his voice and i'm on cloud nine. he was about to start kicking the pedal. "on your way to school?"he asked. "yeah, i'm walking" i beamed. "i'm on my way too, want a ride?" it's my payback for almost bumping you with my bike." he smiled. i just stared at him. "hey, i'm not going to do anything to you" he said. "by the way, I'm L" "i'm Naeun" i said and slowly rode on his bike. "you might wanna hold onto me" "why?" i asked. "well, we have 15 minutes left and we're late, so i have to hurry" i wrapped my arms around him and entwined my fingers. i could feel butterflies in my stomach due to this action. he used the bike like a madman and i would shriek whenever he would stop instantly. we reached the school on time and thankfully we're still in one piece. unfortunately, we reached the school the same time my friends arrived. they gave me a  you-have-to-tell-me-about-that-later looks and  i know i have a lot of explaining to do. 

 

after with what happened, L always offer me to ride on his bike and we go to school together. he eats lunch with me and my friends.  he was a very kind guy despite his cool image and each day i fall in love with him even more. Gossips spread across the campus saying we were dating but none of it were true. i actually wished for it to happen but i can't assume that his sweetness wanted something like that. what if he's just a really nice friend?

 

During the white day, where boys give their gifts either for declaration of love or just to make their girlfriends happy, guys walked my way and give me flowers which i decline. i went straight to my class since i'm kind of disappointed at the moment for he did not even went to our house to pick me up. i saw my friends were the only ones inside and raised an eyebrow. "where's the others?" they just smiled and walked out of the room and closed the door. i turned around and saw L standing beside the teacher's table. "oh, you're here" i didn't mean it to be rude but my disappointment took over. he walked towards me his hands on his back. his smile was genuine and i suddenly felt my heart beating fast.  he showed his hands and he was holding a bouquet of my favorite flowers: Daisies. "i wanted to tell you before how much i love you but you never notice me so i never did. but now, i hope this is not too sudden for you. i like everything about you okay? i go crazy when you smile, my whole world stops when you look at me. my body stiffens when you touch me, okay it's getting y. the point is, " he said, his hands holding my free hand "i want you to be mine. Will you be my girl?" i could feel tears slid off my eyes. "i've waited for this long but if you're not ready or you can't accept me more than a friend ,i understand. i will wait for you" he said and wiped my tears. i took another step and hugged him. he stiffened. he was probably shocked with my action. "i'll be the best girl you'll ever have" i promised. it turns out  we were deeply madly in love with each other. we were always beside each other. we are partner in crimes. we were hansel and gretel, romeo and juliet,peterpan and wendy. we were living everyday like a fairytale full of love, happiness, and dreams. we always tell each other our problems and solve it together. we may have arguments sometimes but that's part of a relationship. Family was never a problem to us. his parents told me once that they were happy that he finally had a girlfriend or else they'll think he's gay. my parents, on the other hand, my parents trust him since he became a friend first. 

 

"so you mean they don't mind you entering a relationship at a young age?" she asked. "well, they got a little disappointed especially dad but i told them i know my limits and i will not let it affect my studies. and they accepted it and give me advices and they trust my choices with my relationship."  "so does that rule apply to me too?" "you know, i'm the one who raised you two up and by the way i see it, you are responsible in your studies and i trust you enough that you will not do anything that would disappoint me. so you can take it" i said, "so eolmeoni, what happened to your relationship?" 

 

our relationship is very memorable and valuable. he was my first love and i was his. but as we all know, happy endings are stories that haven't ended yet. it was during our 2nd semester when he got a score of 3 in literature. his parents got mad and decided to bring him to the united states for a better education. we never wanted it, he promised them he will study harder but their decision was final. he went to meet me and asked me to run away with him where his parents will not find us. i actually wanted to say yes, i really do but i don't want his parents to get worried about him and  think of me as a bad influence for their child. i want the best for him as i want the best for me. it may be what faith wanted and even i don't want it, i'll have to let go.  "i'm sorry but i can't do that" i said pulling my hands out of his. "why not? you said you love me, it may be hard at first but we'll sort things out" he reasoned "it's not that..i  just i'm.. i'm not ready for this. our dreams. i just can't do it" "so you're giving up on me?" he asked. "no! it's just that, even if we'll be apart, if we were for each other, in the end, we'll still be together, right?" i looked at him hoping  for words that i want to hear from him. instead, he slowly backed away and left me hanging. that night, i figured out that his flight will be on the next day, that he was asking me to go with him before they leave but i declined. i cried all night, wondering if i did the right thing or not. as dawn appeared, i got out off bed and rode a cab to incheon airport. traffic was not a problem since it was early. as i reached my venue, i quickly looked for the flight going to U.S. and saw that it departed 2 hours ago. i felt my knees shaking and thought i've done the biggest mistake of my life. he's gone and i did not fight for him. i feel unworthy and i don't deserve him. As i got home, i locked myself inside my room and skipped all the meals. My mom kept on knocking on the door but i ignored it. i was never the same. 

 

"that must have felt wrong," she said, " i mean you love each other, why give up that easy?"  "i know that mistake and i've regretted it everytime i think about it" i replied. 

 

Even with that problem, i managed to graduate with flying colors and had a great career. i gave all my time for work, trying to forget my heartache. i was 23 years old and my friends suggested i should live free from the past and enjoy what life is offering me. i did and not long i have a new lovelife. his name is byunghyun and he was older than me for a year. he had a hard time courting me as i recall and i can't help but compare him to L. he was as sweet as L and as thoughtful as he is too but i still don't think anyone could be more than him. we were happy living life to the fullest. going to every place in korea. memories of my brokenheartedness were slowly drifting away. the guilt i've carried for two years, slightly lighter. i finally moved on and byunghyun help me with it. but then again a fairytale doesn't end happily not until you've faced a lot of troubles. 

 

it was an ordinary tiring night after my job and i went home. i told myself i'm not eating dinner and will just sleep to have a good rest. in front of the house, i saw an unfamiliar car and i quickly went inside. as i entered, i quickly regretted it. how could this be? for the past two years i've been grudging myself and now after i've finally moved on, here he was standing in front of me and not just that , beside him was a girl i've never seen before holding his hand. "L?" i asked. "hey, Naeun. we just got back here yesterday and my parents thought visiting here will be fine and, " he said, " by the way, this is Daeun my girlfriend" Girlfriend. why did i felt like i've been slapped so many times?  i don't know the answer. i looked at her. she was smiling proudly. i was on the verge of crying and i hate it so much. i forced a smile and said, " nice to meet you but i'm really tired and i want to get some sleep" "naeun?" it was my mother. i looked at her expectantly. "you're sleeping already? why don't you eat first? L's family is here. don't be rude" i sighed. when does my mother realized how awkward the situation is? i pushed myself to the kitchen and sat on my chair. unfortunately, the couple were sitted in front of me. i just focused my eyes on the food and never took my eyes off it. i just want to stab her and i don't even know why. i took a few bites and wiped my mouth. "eomeoni, i want to stay but i'm really tired, now if you'll excuse me.." "that's okay, we understand that" L replied. i pursed my lips and went upstairs.

 

i've been really crazy after that, i've been cold to byunghyun. i've been rejecting his calls, ignoring his text messages, pretending i'm busy whenever he visits me. my friends think i'm stupid for doing all those things to him but they don't even know the reason. they think i'm wasting such a nice guy for work. i can't help it anymore and i skipped my work and went to L's house. as his mother greeted me, i asked for his whereabouts and i quickly go. he was in his bedroom and as i opened it, i saw him using his computer. i slammed the door shut and he turned around. he was not really surprised to see me there. he raised an eyebrow and i know he wants me to speak. "why are you doing this to me?" "what am i doing to you?" he asked. "why come back? your life is better there. do you know how long i've suffered when you left? do you know how i regret that i didn't run away with you? do you know how much i hate that i realized even though i told myself i've moved on and loved someone else i still love you?!" i said and let all my walls down. i can't help it. i cried as i let all my feelings out. i dropped on my knees and covered my face with my hands.i heard footsteps approaching and hands pulling mine away from my face."i thought you would not feel the same way. i came here with her to know whether i'm finally done longing for you and i miserably failed. i still love you, Naeun. i just can't tell you that 'cause i'm the one who left. do you know how much i've regretted thinking you wanted me to go away when you declined running away with me? i was stupid" he said.he hugged me tightly. i can't remember the last time i've felt his touch and now it feels so great to be back in his arms. as he pulled me away gently, he looked at me with his sincere eyes and i know that he really meant every word he said. 

 

after with what happened, he broke up with Naeun as soon as possible and believe it or not,she gladly accepted it. i did the same thing to Byunghyun but it was harder. i loved him too but i love L more. "i hope you're happy" he said and walked away.

 

"so what happened to L?" she asked. "what do you mean what happened?" i asked back. "you're married eolmeoni and obviously L is not his name" she answered. i smiled. i got used in calling him L even though it was just his nickname and now my grandchilds do not know his real name.

"actually my dear, i'm married to the guy i've fallen deeply madly in love." i smiled. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/n: annyeong! sorry for my late update *bows 90 degrees* i've been spending my time reading the mortal instruments series. 

      anyway, did you enjoy it?? if you did, click the upvote button ^^