Seminar

Baekhyun's 11 Scary Moments

Baekhyun has been assigned to go to China to attend a seminar. While he is gone, Kris and Baekhyun’s friends had a meeting about the ghost that’s been following Baekhyun.

“I’m busy but I came here, so what’s all about this meeting?” D.O said.

In order to make D.O join the meeting, they didn’t tell him that the meeting is about the ghost.

“I think all of us here have encountered that ghost while we were with Baekhyun.” Kris said.

“What do you mean? You mean this is all about that? I’m going home.” D.O said.

“D.O, stay. We need your participation.” Suho said.

“You are not a class president anymore.” D.O said. “Stop ordering us.”

“D.O, please.” Chanyeol said.

“Fine.” D.O said.

“Let’s continue. As I was saying a while ago, we were encountered the same ghost while we are with Baekhyun.” Kris said.

“Wait! I don’t know what you are talking about but I think I never encountered the ghost that you are talking about.” Kai said.

“But you encountered a ghost in your school, right?” Luhan said.

“Ne but I never seen that ghost because she or he possessed the teacher.” Kai said.

“I have a feeling that the ghost that appeared in your school is also the ghost that we saw.” Xiu Min said.

“Who among us saw the ghost’s face?” Kris asks.

Kris, Xiu Min, D.O, Suho and Sehun raised their hands.

“So, we can describe what she looks like, right?” Suho said.

“But we need to draw it.” Sehun said.

“We can ask noona’s help.” Luhan said. “Noona is working at Seoul Police Department, she knows someone that can drew well.”

“Good. Call her right now.” Suho said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

China…

Baekhyun met a new friend in China and his name is Tao, shy at first but once you became close to him, he is fun too.

“Baekhyun, wanna go to the town? We should go out before you go back to South Korea.” Tao said.

“Sure no problem.” Baekhyun said.

The two went to the town. Baekhyun bought lots of stuffs to give to his friends.

“You sure have lots of friends.” Tao said.

“Yeah. You should come to South Korea to meet them.” Baekhyun said.

“Next week I am going to South Korea to attend a meeting with my boss.” Tao said.

“That’s great! We can see each other there.” Baekhyun said.

They are walking on the side walk when a man wearing a ghost costume appeared. Tao and Baekhyun both screamed.

The man laughed.

“Aish! He’s not funny.” Baekhyun said.

“Yeah. I am really scared at ghosts.” Tao said.

“Me too.” Baekhyun said. “He shouldn’t do that. What if the person he chose to scare has a weak heart? It is his fault if that person dies.”

“You’re right.” Tao said. “Let’s go back to the hotel.”

“I agree. I am not in the mood to shop anymore.” Baekhyun said.

The two headed back to the hotel where Baekhyun is staying and where the seminar held.

They are now at the lobby of the hotel when Tao’s boss came.

“Tao, good thing you are here. I forgot my flash drive in the seminar room. Could you get it and bring it to me? I’ll be waiting here.” His boss said.

“No problem, sir.” Tao said.

“I’ll go with you.” Baekhyun said.

Tao and Baekhyun went to the seminar room.

“You just wait here.” Tao said.

Baekhyun left outside the room while Tao gets inside.

After few seconds, Baekhyun heard something inside the room.

“Tao, are you ok?” he asks but no one answers him.

He decided to go inside the room and he was shocked of what he saw.

Tao is lying on the floor unconscious and on Tao’s side is Baekhyun’s ghost stalker. The ghost is standing on the side of Tao and looking at Tao.

“W-What have you done?” Baekhyun asks.

The ghost looks at him and just shook her head.

Baekhyun runs out to ask for help.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

Tao was sent to the hospital. Baekhyun believes that Tao was fainted because he saw a real ghost. Baekhyun didn’t have a chance to visit Tao because he needs to go back to South Korea that morning.

“I will not forgive her. She hurt my friend.” He said while he is inside the airplane.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

SPD…

“Here’s the sketch of the girl.” Hyoyeon said giving the sketch of the ghost.

“It is her. That is really her face.” Kris said.

Kai, Chanyeol and Luhan look at the picture.

“No way! Is it really her?” Kai asks.

“Why? Do you know her?” Luhan asks.

“Ne and it is impossible that it is her.” Kai said.