Round Trip

Baekhyun's 11 Scary Moments

Baekhyun is walking on the sidewalk when a car parked on his side.

“Baekhyun the eyeliner boy, is that you?” the guy inside the car said.

Baekhyun looks at him. “Lay the junk food, is that you?” Baekhyun said.

“Nice to see you again!” Lay said. “Get in.”

Baekhyun gets inside the car.

“How are you? Do you know Kai is here too?” Baekhyun said.

Lay is Baekhyun classmate in the school where a ghost appeared. Lay transferred in China to study.

“Really? The last time I heard about him was when he went to America to study. I asked him why but he didn’t tell me the reason.” Lay said. “Want to go for a round trip? I just bought this car last week and you are the first friend that I let you ride.”

“Round trip? Sounds fun.” Baekhyun said. “Let’s go.”

“But first, let’s turn off our phones.” Lay said.

“For what?” Baekhyun asks.

“So no one can disturb us.” Lay said.

“Right.” Baekhyun said and turns off his phone. Lately, his friends keep calling him and asking him about the ghost.

Lay starts driving the car.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Have you contact Baekhyun?” Suho asks.

They are in Luhan’s apartment. Kai called all of them and asked to meet up.

“He turned off his phone.” Chanyeol said.

“Probably he got irritated because you guys keep on calling him.” Hyoyeon said. She decided to help the boys to solve the mystery about the ghost.

“But why are we here anyway?” Kris asks.

“Yeah. Why am I here?” D.O asks.

“I found someone that can help us.” Kai said.

Then someone knocks on the door.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

Lay and Baekhyun are singing loudly while enjoying their round trip. “Geurae wolf naega wolf auuu- A saranghaeyo. Nan neukdaego neon minyeo!” they sang.

Just then, Baekhyun noticed something. The way they are passing by is the way where he seen the ghost while he and Xiumin are in the bus.

“Hey, eyeliner boy.” Lay said. “Do you see that barrier?”

“What barrier?” Baekhyun asks. He can’t see anything because it is dark.

“That barrier.” Lay said pointing at the barrier on the side of the way when the headlights of the car light the barrier.

“What about that thing?” Baekhyun asks.

“I heard that barrier was put there few months ago. Some cars got into accident in the middle of the night when the barrier wasn’t there. The victims are sometimes drunk or sleepy that’s why they can’t see the cliff over that side.” Lay said.

“Not because the ghost?” Baekhyun asks.

“Ghost? What ghost? I never heard someone got into an accident because of a ghost.” Lay said. “But I heard that a bus driver was almost got into an accident but luckily a ghost appeared suddenly.”

“Bus driver?” Baekhyun asks.

“Ne. A friend of mine told me about it. He knew that bus driver and when he got a chance to talk to him, the bus driver told him about it. The bus driver said that it was late at night; there were 3 passengers in the bus, 2 boys and 1 girl. While driving, he got sleepy, he said that he didn’t realize that the bus is swaying because he is sleepy, just then a ghost appeared in the middle of the way. He turned the bus to other side and stepped on the brake. At first he thought that the ghost wants to kill them but on the next morning he found out that if wasn’t for the ghost they probably fell on the cliff.” Lay said.

“What happened to the passengers?” Baekhyun asks.

“He said that the boys are safe but the girl just disappeared. He believes that the ghost and the girl are the same.” Lay said.

Baekhyun’s eyes widened. He and Xiumin are the passengers in Lay’s story!

“By the way, how’s Hyoyeon noona?” Lay asks. He also knew Hyoyeon but they are not close. He just knew her because he had a crush on her when he was young.

“She’s fine. Her little brother Luhan is my friend.” Baekhyun said.

“Then, do you know where they live?” Lay asks.

“Ne.” Baekhyun said.

“Let’s visit them.” Lay said.

“But I thought you want a round trip?” Baekhyun asks.

“I am not saying that we are going to their house tonight. Some other time.” Lay said.

“Ah ok.” Baekhyun said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Who is he?” Chanyeol asks Kai.

“He is Chen. He can help us to solve this mystery.” Kai said.

“Then, is he connected to the ghost?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Right but we need Baekhyun here.” Chen said.

“We can’t contact him.” Xiumin said.

“Aigoo… I hope the ghost appear to him tonight and bring him here.” Sehun said.

“Don’t say that!” D.O said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Lay, do you still have another CD to play?” Baekhyun asks.

“Yeah just find them.” Lay said while busy driving.

Baekhyun looks around the car. “I can’t find it.” He said.

“Look at the back seat.” Lay said.

Baekhyun looks at the back seat. He saw the CD on the floor. “Found it.” Baekhyun said. He was about to reach the CD when a hand grabs his hand from under the back seat.

“AHHHHH!!!!” he screamed.

Lay suddenly stepped on the brake.

“Baekhyun, gwenchana?” Lay nervously asks.

Baekhyun gets out of the car and opened the door at the back. He bends down to see what’s under the back seat but it is empty.

Lay gets out of the car too. “What’s wrong?” Lay asks.

“N-Nothing.” Baekhyun said. “Let’s just go to Luhan’s place tonight.”

“Are you sure?” Lay asks.

“Ne.” he said.

They were about to go when someone called Baekhyun. “Baekhyun!”