The Last Chapter & A Surprise

Baekhyun's 11 Scary Moments

Luhan’s Apartment…

“Why don’t we just stop waiting for Baekhyun? I am sure he won’t gonna come.” D.O impatiently said.

“He’s right. And besides, I want to know the truth.” Chanyeol said.

“Ok. If that’s what you really want.” Chen said. He was about to explain when his handphone rings. “Yoboseo?... Ah ok. I’ll be right there.”

“Is she here?” Kai asks.

“Ne.” Chen said.

“I’ll go get her.” Kai said and goes out of the apartment.

“Where is Kai going?” Hyoyeon asks.

“He is going to bring someone here.” Chen said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Tao, why are you here?” Baekhyun asks when he heard Tao calling him.

“I told you I am going here.” Tao said.

“But how’s your head?” Baekhyun asks.

“It’s totally fine.” Tao said.

“I’m sorry.” Baekhyun said.

“Why?” Tao asks.

“Nothing.” Baekhyun said.

“Eyeliner boy, let’s go.” Lay said.

“Oh right.” Baekhyun said. “Wanna go with us? I’ll introduce you to my friends.”

“Sure.” Tao said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

“I’m back!” Kai said. “And I have someone with me.”

They all waited for the visitor to showed up.

“Good evening!” Jo Yeu Yun said.

“AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” Xiumin, D.O, Luhan and Chanyeol screamed.

“T-The g-ghost!” D.O said and fainted.

“Hi! Nice to see you again, beautiful ghost.” Suho said.

“Ghost, remember me?” Sehun asks.

“Eh???? What’s wrong with them?” Jo Yeu Yun asks.

“She is not a ghost.” Kris said.

“Then, what is she?” Sehun asks.

“Of course I am a person.” She said. “What’s really going on here? Why did Chen told me to go here?”

“These guys are having a problem with a ghost that looks like you.” Hyoyeon said.

“Looks like me?” she asks. Then, her eyes widened. “No way! Are you talking about Ye Eun?”

“Ye Eun? Who is Ye Eun?” Luhan asks.

“I actually have a twin sister but she died when we were in high school.” She said.

“I didn’t know you have a twin sister.” Hyoyeon said.

“She is sick since she was a child that’s why she can’t go to school unlike me.” She said.

“What’s Baekhyun connection to her?” Luhan asks.

“They are very close.” She said. “Every day when Baekhyun visits her but one day Baekhyun didn’t come. She waited for him but he never showed up until she died.”

“So, that’s the reason why she keeps appearing to Baekhyun.” Xiumin said.

“What does she wants?” Luhan asks.

“Maybe she wants Baekhyun to visit her on her grave.” Kai said.

“Or maybe she is protecting Baekhyun.” Hyoyeon said.

“Noona, what do you mean?” Luhan asks.

“Yeu Yun, when your twin sister died?” Hyoyeon asks.

“It was summer. We were sophomore that time.” She said.

“Baekhyun always fail the exams. In order to make his grades high, they stayed in the school whole summer to study. That’s maybe the reason why he can’t visit her.” Hyoyeon said.

“What’s the connection of that to protecting Baekhyun by the ghost?” Luhan asks.

“Am I finished?” Hyoyeon asks. “Let me finish, ok?”

“Ok.” Luhan said.

“When the second semester came, Yeu Yun transferred to another school, right?” Hyoyeon said.

“Right.” She said.

“That time, those students who failed the exams is required to attend a night class every Friday. Baekhyun failed all his exams again, that is why he needs to attend the night class which he really hated. That’s when the haunting started.” Hyoyeon said.

“You mean, the ghost that appeared during their night class is her?” Kai asks.

“Ne. Baekhyun hates the night class and he wants to get out of it. Maybe the ghost decided to show herself so everyone gets scared and leave early. She used the teacher’s body to scare all of them.” Hyoyeon said.

“What about us? We almost got into an accident when we saw her during our trip in the bus.” Xiumin said.

“That way is prone to accidents. Lots of accidents happened in that area. You’re lucky because of the ghost didn’t showed up, you are probably dead by now.” Hyoyeon said.

“Now that you started it. I remember what happened to the fair in our province. If we didn’t leave early, we might get hurt. Just the time we got back to our vacation house, a fire started in the fair. Good thing the ghost appeared to Baekhyun.” Luhan said.

“And now I am sure that she is also the one that save Baekhyun from the ghost of the river. I remember he told me that someone grabs him from above the water.” Chanyeol said.

“What about his and D.O’s experience?” Luhan asks. D.O is still hasn’t woke up from fainting.

“Just ask him once he woke up.” Hyoyeon said.

“But how can you explain what happened to us in the elevator?” Suho asks. “The elevator stopped when she showed to us.”

“And nothing happened to us when we are in the stairs.” Sehun said.

“She is trying to communicate with us.” Kris said.

“Communicate?” Hyoyeon asks.

“She can’t talk to Baekhyun because every time she shows herself to him he runs away so she decided to try to communicate to his friends.” Kris said. “Sehun, what did you two talk about when you were in the stairs?”

“Uhmm… Actually, I was the only one talking.” Sehun said.

Kris looks at Suho. “She didn’t talk at all.” Suho said.

“She was about to tell me everything but Baekhyun came.” Kris said.

And speaking of Baekhyun, he is now there ringing the doorbell.

Hyoyeon opens the door.

“Good evening.” Baekhyun said.

“Good evening, Baekhyun.” Hyoyeon said. “We’ve been waiting for you.”

“Me?” Baekhyun asks.

“Come in.” Hyoyeon said.

Baekhyun, Lay and Tao came in.

“Cool! The ghost really brought Baekhyun here.” Sehun said.

“Eh?!!! What are you all doing here?” Baekhyun asks. “And what happened to D.O?”

“He’s sleeping.” Chanyeol said.

“On the floor?” Baekhyun asks.

“Ne!” they all said.

“Hi Lay!” Kai greets.

“Hi!” Lay said.

Baekhyun saw Jo Yeu Yun. “What is she doing here?”

“Looks like you are not happy to see me.” She said.

“I am really not happy.” Baekhyun said. “Why are you all here?”

“We are trying to solve the mystery.” Kris said.

“What mystery?” Baekhyun asks.

“The mystery about the ghost that’s been following you.” Kris said.

“Not again! Aren’t you done with that? You know that I don’t like talking about her. I don’t want to see her again after she hurt Tao.” Baekhyun said.

“Who hurt me?” Tao was confused.

“The ghost.” Baekhyun said.

“Ah! Now I understand.” Tao said. “It wasn’t the ghost. In fact, she saved me.”

“Eh? What do you mean?” Baekhyun asks.

“When I went back to the seminar room to get the flash drive, I saw Manager Liu trying to steal the flash drive. I tried to call you but he hit me something hard on my back that’s why I fainted. When we checked the CCTV after I discharged from the hospital, Manager Liu tried to kill me but a ghost appeared on my side and Manager Liu got scared and runs out from the window.” Tao said.

“She’s not only saving Baekhyun but also his friends.” Chen said.

“I don’t understand. What are you guys saying?” Baekhyun asks.

“Her twin sister is the ghost that keeps showing to you. She is saving you and also wants to talk to you.” Hyoyeon said.

“I know that it’s Ye Eun.” Baekhyun said.

“You knew?!!!” they all said.

“But I thought you didn’t know.” Luhan said.

“Actually, I am the reason why she died.” Baekhyun said.

“Eh?!!!” they all reacted except to Yeu Yun.

“Because I am in summer class, I didn’t have a time to visit her. I promised to her that when the summer break comes I will visit her every day but I broke the promise. For Ye Eun a promise is very important. When I broke it, she became sad and sicker.” Baekhyun said. “When she died, I didn’t go to her grave because I still feel guilty. I tried to move on and forget about her but she keeps on showing up and scaring my friends.”

“No she isn’t.” Xiumin said. “Well, she scares us when she appears suddenly but she is just doing that so she can save us.”

“But I still wonder why she tries to talk to us.” Sehun said.

“She wants you to visit her on her grave.” Chen said.

“How about everyone will go there tomorrow?” Hyoyeon suggested.

“Great idea, noona.” Luhan said.

So, everyone decided to go to Ye Eun’s grave tomorrow.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

At the bus…

“Tell me why I am with you all again?” D.O asks.

“Last night, we are all agreed that we are going to visit Ye Eun’s grave.” Kai said.

“I am unconscious last night!” D.O yells.

“But you are a part of our group so you need to join us.” Suho said.

“And who is that guy that looks like a panda? I never see him before.” D.O asks talking about Tao.

“He is Tao. He came with us because he wants to thank her for saving him.” Suho said.

“It’s so hot. Who rented this old bus? It is so hot.” D.O said.

“Don’t be so choosy.” Luhan said. “Thanks to Xiumin that we don’t need to commute to get to Ye Eun’s grave.”

“But it is so hot.” D.O said.

“That’s because it is summer.” Kai said. “Just open the window. The ghost won’t appear because it is afternoon.”

“Whatever.” D.O said.

Baekhyun is quiet on his seat not because he is thinking about Jo Ye Eun but because he is sleeping while resting his head on Chanyeol’s shoulder.

Kris and Tao are talking on their seats. “You know wushu? Could you teach me sometime?” Kris asks.

“Sure. I can teach you if you visit China.” Tao said.

“Great.” Kris said.

Chen and Xiumin are talking about foods while eating. Xiumin brought lots of snacks. They became close a while ago.

“I love all kinds of foods. I eat anything.” Xiumin said.

“I want try different foods in every country.” Chen said.

“Me too! My dream is to go around the world and try their famous foods.” Xiumin said.

“If I became famous, I will save money so I can travel around the world to eat their famous foods.” Chen said. “Wanna come with me?”

“Sure!” Xiumin said. “Just don’t forget me once you became famous unlike D.O”

“I won’t.” Chen said.

“Yah! I heard you, Xiumin!” D.O shouts.

“Noona, why are you with us? Don’t you have work?” Sehun asks Hyoyeon.

“They don’t give me work so I am free to go anywhere.” Hyoyeon said.

Hyoyeon and Sehun look at Jo Yeu Yun. Jo Yeu Yun is alone on her seat and quiet.

“Ann J.” Hyoyeon called her.

Jo Yeu Yun looks at her. “Why did you call me to my nickname?” she asks.

“Mian. Is it ok to call you that?” Hyoyeon asks.

“It’s ok.” She said.

“Are you ok?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Ne.” she said.

Then, the bus suddenly stopped.

“Yah! Lay!” they shout.

“Mian! A cat just crossed the street so I stepped on the brake.” Lay said.

“Will you please drive safely? I am too young and beautiful to die!” Hyoyeon said.

“Noona, you are beautiful but not young.” Luhan said.

“Shut up!” Hyoyeon shouts.

“Guys, keep quiet. My Baekhyun I mean Baekhyun is sleeping.” Chanyeol said.

“Chanyeol, really? Your Baekhyun?” Hyoyeon teases.

“Ssshhhh!!!” Chanyeol said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

Baekhyun is walking alone in a field doesn’t know where he is going.

“Baekhyun…” someone called him.

Baekhyun looks around and he saw a girl far away from him.

“Ye Eun?” he said.

The girl starts walking away.

“Ye Eun! Wait!”

Baekhyun woke up from his dream and when he looks around he saw Chanyeol  taking pictures with him.

“Chanyeol, what are you doing?” Baekhyun asks.

Chanyeol was surprised and he hid his handphone. “Nothing.” He said.

“Where’s everyone?” Baekhyun asks.

“They already get out of the bus. We arrived in our destination.” He said.

“Why didn’t you wake me up?” Baekhyun asks.

“You are sleeping peacefully so I didn’t disturb you.” He said.

Baekhyun stood up. “Let’s go.” And he gets out of the bus.

“Great. My moment with him is already lasted.” Chanyeol said and sighed.

Everyone is waiting for them outside the bus.

“Finally you are awake.” D.O said.

“You can just wake me up.” Baekhyun said.

“We would want to but Chanyeol asked us not to disturb your sleep.” Luhan said.

“Let’s go. We need to climb up the hill.” Chen said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

When they arrived at Ye Eun’s grave, they prayed for her.

‘Ye Eun, I am here. Sorry for not visiting you. I’ve been a coward and I am blaming myself why you died. Thank you for being on my side until now. I will never forget you.’ Baekhyun silently said.

After the pray, they eat. Xiumin brought lots of foods.

Jo Yeu Yun walks away from them and Hyoyeon follows her.

“Where are the girls going?” Suho asks.

“Maybe they are going for a girl-to-girl talk.” Kai said.

Kris watches the girls walking towards a tree.

“Kris, you said that you can see ghost, right?” Lay said.

Kris nodded.

“Do you see Ye Eun right now?” Lay asks.

“Guys, stop it!” D.O said.

“Yeah.” Xiumin said.

“Want an honest answer?” Kris asks.

“Of course.” Lay said.

Kris looks at them. “She is here.” He said. “She is standing at the back of D.O”

D.O runs to Kai’s back.

Kris laughed. “I’m just kidding.” Kris said.

“Aish!” D.O is annoyed.

They all laughed at D.O.

After a while, Hyoyeon came back.

“Where’s Yeu Yun?” Luhan asks.

“She said that she needs to leave first.” Hyoyeon said. “I’m going too. My boss called me and we have a work to do.”

“Bye, noona! Thanks for helping.” Baekhyun said.

Hyoyeon smiled. “If you need my help, just call me.” Hyoyeon said and left.

The 12 boys stayed for a while until it is getting dark.

“Ye Eun, we need to go now. We will visit you sometime.” Chen said.

“Yeah. Just don’t visit us.” D.O said.

“It is nice to meet you, Ye Eun.” Sehun said.

“If you need someone to talk to, I am always here.” Kris said.

“You can talk to me too.” Suho said.

“Thank you, Ye Eun.” Tao said.

“Yeah. Thank you. If it wasn’t for you, I probably dead by now.” Xiumin said.

“Bye, Ye Eun.” Luhan and Chanyeol said.

“I haven’t had a chance to see you but I am sure you are a good girl. Bye.” Lay said.

“Bye Ye Eun. I got scared the first time I saw you but I know that you are just helping Baekhyun.” Kai said.

“Bye Ye Eun. I will always visit you here and that is a promise.” Baekhyun said.

The 12 boys start walking away.

They didn’t see Ye Eun’s spirit appeared watching them leaving with tears on her eyes.

 

THE END

 

 


This is the end! Thank you for reading this fanfic of mine. Sorry for always updating late... :P

 

And for the surprise... Maybe some of you already what is it but I will tell it to you anyway. "BAEKHYUN'S 11 SCARY MOMENTS" will have a PART 2! Yup! I don't know if you will be happy but I decided to write a part 2 of this story. Some secrets are about to reveal in the next story so watch out for that.

I'll post the link of the PART 2 once it started. =^.^=

 

Bye!