Graduation Party

Baekhyun's 11 Scary Moments

After the incident happened to the river, Baekhyun never saw the ghost again. He thinks that finally the ghost give up on him now.

A year passed and finally he is graduating now.

Today is their graduation day and tonight their class arranged a Graduation Party for them.

“Luhan, what are your plans now?” D.O asks. He, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Xiu Min and Luhan are on the terrace of the mansion of their class leader, while their classmates are inside the mansion.

“My appa wants me to study in the Philippines since studying here is too expensive and besides noona is already in the Philippines studying criminology.” Luhan said.

“Are you going to study criminology too?” D.O asks.

Luhan nodded. “That’s what my appa wants.” Luhan said. “What about you?”

“I will have a break from studying. I want to join singing contests like K-POP Star.” D.O said.

“I and Xiu Min are both accepted in Yonsei University.” Chanyeol said.

“What about you Baekhyun?” Xiu Min asks.

“I’m going to study in Korea National University of Arts.” Baekhyun said.

“With me.” Suho said from their back.

“Cool!” they said.

“We are going to study the same course, right Baekhyun?” Suho said.

“Ne, class leader.” Baekhyun said.

“I hope you won’t encounter what we have encountered with him.” Xiu Min said.

“What?” Suho asks.

“Oh nothing.” They all said except D.O.

“Baekhyun is really fun to go with. He is always full of adventure.” Luhan said.

“Really? Then, I am going to look forward to it.” Suho said and goes back inside the mansion.

“Did you see the ghost again?” Chanyeol asks.

Baekhyun shook his head. “I don’t want to see her again. EVER!” he said.

“What ghost?” D.O asks.

“Just don’t ask.” Luhan said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

It is getting late but their party is still continuing.

Baekhyun and his friends are dancing on the dance floor non-stop. Some of their classmates are already left.

“Guys, I brought something.” Chanyeol said. They are at the garden. They left their other classmates inside the mansion.

“What is it?” Luhan asks.

Chanyeol took something out from his bag. “Tada!” he said and shows the bottle of soju.

“Yah… Class leader said that it is forbidden to bring alcoholic drinks.” Baekhyun said.

“He wouldn’t know.” Chanyeol said.

“But if we drink that our breath will smell like soju.” Xiumin said.

“That’s why we are going to mix this with the juice.” Chanyeol said.

“Ah…” they all said.

“You’re a genius.” D.O said.

“Let’s go.” Chanyeol said.

They went back inside the mansion. Baekhyun, D.O, Luhan and Xiumin are blocking Chanyeol so the others won’t see him mixing the juice and the soju.

“Are you done?” Baekhyun asks after a while.

“Done.” Chanyeol said.

The five guys start drinking the juice.

“It still tastes like juice.” Luhan said.

“But it is good.” Xiumin said.

“Let’s give the others too.” Chanyeol said.

They serve the juice to their other classmates.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

After a while, everyone is drunk now.

“Why is everyone spinning?” Suho asks and sat on the couch.

“Class leadah… are you drunk?” Xiumin asks.

“I… don’t… know… I just only drink the juice.” Suho said.

“Your juice is great…” Xiumin said.

“Hey… I’m going home with D.O. D.O is already drunk.” Baekhyun said. He is the only one that isn’t drunk.

“Bye…” Suho said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

Baekhyun is walking back home while carrying D.O

“Baekhyun… Saranghaeyo… sa-saranghaeyo…” D.O said.

“Shut up, D.O.” Baekhyun said. “You and Chanyeol are like gays.”

Baekhyun is having a hard time to walk because he is carrying D.O.

“I need to pee…” D.O said.

“What? Get down! Don’t pee on me.” Baekhyun said in panic. He puts down D.O.

D.O went to the wall to pee.

Baekhyun sat on the floor because he is tired.

“I’m done.” He heard D.O said from his back.

“Let’s go.” Baekhyun said and carry D.O on his back again.

Meanwhile, the real D.O just finished peeing when he saw Baekhyun leaving with a girl on his back.

“Why ish Baekhyun leaving me? Who ish that girl?” D.O asks. He decided to follow Baekhyun even though his walk is not steady. “Baekhyun, are you cheating on me?” he shouts.

Baekhyun heard D.O’s voice but he is wondering why it is sounds far.

“Baekhyun, why are you carrying her?”

He heard D.O’s voice again from a far.

“D.O, why is your voice like that?” he asks. Just then, he saw a long hair on his shoulder.

“Baekhyun…” a cold voice whispered on his ears. And he knew that voice. It is from that ghost.

Baekhyun’s eyes widened and he felt cold. He stopped walking and he can’t move his body.

“Baekhyun…” the voice said.

Baekhyun can’t talk because of scared.

Meanwhile, D.O finally reached them. “Yah… Who are you?” D.O asks the ghost. He tapped her back. “Why are you sho cold?” Still doesn’t know that it is a ghost.

The ghost’s head turned around to face D.O.

“Cool! How can you do that? Huh? I can’t do that?” D.O said. He still doesn’t know anything because he is drunk. “Eh? Why you don’t have an eyes, nose and mouth? What are you?”

“Boo!” the ghost said.

D.O realized that it is actually a ghost. “G-Ghost?” D.O said and fainted.

“D.O!” Baekhyun shouts and finally he can move and talk now. The ghost left his back after he moves. “D.O, wake up!”

Baekhyun carried D.O until they reach his house.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

D.O woke up and he is now in Baekhyun’s bedroom.

“Baekhyun, wake up!” D.O said when he saw Baekhyun sleeping on the other side of the bed.

“Are you ok now?” Baekhyun asks.

“What happened last night?” D.O asks.

“You are sleeping on the ground last night.” Baekhyun said.

“No I am not! I remembered that I saw a ghost on your back.” D.O said.

“It is just a dream.” Baekhyun said.

“No it isn’t! I know if it is reality or not.” D.O said and remembered what Luhan, Xiumin and Chanyeol said last night. “So, those three are right. You can see ghosts.”

“I can’t see ghosts, ok?” Baekhyun said. “Well, except for the one last night. She’s back again.”

“Then, those three encountered the ghost too?” D.O asks.

“Ne but that’s because I’m with them.” Baekhyun said.

“The ghost is following you?” D.O asks.

“Isn’t it obvious?” Baekhyun asks.

D.O stares at him for a moment.

“What? Why? Stop staring at me. You’re scaring me.” Baekhyun said.

“I am not going to hang-out with you alone.” D.O said and runs out of the bedroom.

Baekhyun sighed. “Great. Now, she’s back.” Baekhyun said. “Wait! D.O! You must keep it a secret!” he shouts while running after D.O.


Hi readers! Thank you for reading this fanfic and thank you for subscribing and for your comments...=^.^=

Just want to share my own version of Snow White... Hope you have a time to try to read it... It is not horror but it is fun to read... Thank you... =^.^=

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/490437/snow-white-kibum-the-7-a-pink-girls-apink-goara-hyoyeon-kibum-leeteuk-superjunior-yoona