Night Class

Baekhyun's 11 Scary Moments

Baekhyun is walking towards his school while listening to some music.

Just then, someone tapped his shoulder. Baekhyun removes the headphone to hear what his friend Kai is saying.

“I’ve been calling you and no wonder why you can’t hear me.” Kai said.

“Why are you calling me?” Baekhyun asks.

“Today is our exams. Have you studied?” Kai asks.

Baekhyun just shook his head.

“What? How can you pass the exam?” Kai asks.

“Luck.” Baekhyun said.

“Oh come on! You need to pass the exams so you won’t need to attend the night class.” Kai said.

“I don’t care.” Baekhyun said. The two friends get inside the school.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

After the exam, the result is now posted in the bulletin board.

Kai and Baekhyun check the results.

“Cool! Kai, you top the exams.” Baekhyun said.

“How about you? Did you pass the exam?” Kai asks.

Baekhyun looks at his name on the list.

“Nope. I didn’t pass. Only one point I was able to pass but I didn’t.” Baekhyun said.

“But you got some improvement.” Kai said. “Anyway, that means that you need to attend the night class tonight.”

“Good thing I don’t have anything to do tonight. Mom and dad are not in the house.” Baekhyun said.

“Well, good luck to your night class tonight. I maybe visit you tonight after dinner.” Kai said.

“You really love me.” Baekhyun said.

“Because you are my only friend here.” Kai said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

‘Night class… I hate night class… I want TV not night class… I want Party not night class… Night class… I hate night class…’ Baekhyun was composing a poem in his mind.

He is right now in his night class and he is so bored. His professor Miss Lee is really boring.

‘Why do I need to attend this class? !’ he thought. ‘I wonder what Kai is doing? Probably he is having fun.’

Kai is his friend in their school. Kai is smart and doesn’t need to attend night class unlike him that hates studying that’s why his exams always ‘F’ and needs to attend night classes every Friday night.

Baekhyun stretches his arms. He looks around the classroom; his classmates are busy reading their books while their professor finally sleeping on her chair.

He looks at the clock and it is 11:59. ‘1 minute before 12:00’ he thought. He watched the clock to change the time.

12:00

The lights suddenly off. All of his classmates screamed.

“What happened? Who turned off the lights?” his classmates ask.

Just then, when Baekhyun looks at the glass board, he saw a reflection there. Not just an ordinary reflection, but a reflection of woman wearing a white dress! He turns around and his eyes widened when he saw a woman outside the window.

“G-Ghost!!!” he shouts.

There is no way that they will see a woman outside the window because they are in 3rd floor!

Baekhyun runs towards the door but the door is locked. “Yah! Let us out!” he shouts while trying to open the door.

The girls are started to panic and cried.

Their professor woke up.

“Ma’am, there is a ghost!” their class leader said to their professor.

To their surprised, their professor’s eyes are red and she seems like possessed by a ghost.

Baekhyun tries to open the door again. Just then, he saw someone coming. It was Kai!

“Kai! Kai! Open the door!” he shouts.

“Oh! Hi, Baekhyun!” Kai greets unaware what’s going on.

“Open the door!” he shouts.

“What?” Kai asks.

“OPEN THE DOOR!!!” he shouts.

Kai opens the door. As soon as he opened the door, all the students run out of the classroom.

“What’s going on?” Kai asks Baekhyun.

“Ghost!” Baekhyun said.

“I am not a kid. Don’t try to fool me.” Kai said.

“Aish! Then, see for yourself.” Baekhyun said and leaves him.

Kai take a look inside the room. No one was there but when he looked up, his eyes widened and also his mouth.

The professor is on the ceiling like a lizard and it is looking at him.

“Ah-ah-ah… Wrong classroom! Sorry!” Kai said and runs as fast as he could.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

Baekhyun finally out of their school and also his classmates. Then, Kai rushing towards them.

“Bro, let’s get out of here.” Kai said.

“Ne!” Baekhyun said.

The two run towards home.

“I am not going to study there forever.” Kai said while running.

“Me too! That is one scary experience!” Baekhyun said.


Short? Well, it is really short. hehehe...

Hope you like it! =^.^=