Absence

Romance is not a choice but destiny.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Choon Hee! Dongwan , wake up!!!”

Sunggie echoed in front of their tent since he is the first one wake up today. Choon Hee is in his arm as he slowly opening his eyes lid. He cannot help but smile as she held him tightly.

“Choon Hee..Dongwan..wake up!”

“Tee....” Dongwan touch Choon Hee on her hand slightly , well , how much he wish they can stay like this a little bit longer but he knew he wish something that he can’t.

“Hmm....it’s still early, 5 minutes more please. ”

(Sleepy head girl ) Dongwan thought and smiled before slowly get up from the tent carefully not to wake the young girl next to him.

“Ohiyo!..Sunggie shi”

“Ohiyo....seem like something happened last night.” Sunggie teasing Dongwan, Dongwan immediately deny with his blushing face.

“Nothing happen, we just have a chit-chat and soon fall asleep.”

“Nobody going to believe you. Anyway...wanna go for a walk? I want go down there and see the road, hopefully it’s not so slippery for us to go back. ” Dongwan nodded and walked together with Hyesung down the road.

“It’s seem not that bad. ”

Hyesung said while checking the road condition, it’s not as slippery as he has thought.

“But don’t you think it’s dangerous for us to go back like this?”

“No” Hyesung smile and tapped Dongwan’s shoulders slightly.

“If you want to spend one more day with her just tell me the truth.”

Dongwan felt a little bit embarrassed but soon he nodded. Hyesung smiled before grab this chance to ask him directly about his feeling.

“As a man , tell me the truth , do you like her?”

“I do but i don’t know if i can give her the love she deserved , i always run when there is a problem , i avoid to f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter