Confession

Romance is not a choice but destiny.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choon Hee had arrived back to the cafe shop, the Wanami’s brothers smile at her and wonder what they could really ask to smooth things over.

“This is our suppliers and inventories list. You can checked it and tell me if you have anything you don’t understand.” Eric stated and hand her several documents, Choon Hee nodded and start to work on it.

The staffs start to setting up the tables while Choon Hee go to the warehouse and check inventories in stock. Mr Nishikado has asked Dongwan to come and eat together at the Cafe since they don’t really know how to cook. Dongwan refused at first but soon agreed.

“Konnichiwa, Mr Nishikado.” Eric bowed slightly to the old man but still ignore the younger one.

“Konnichiwa, Eric-chan. I bring a grand-son of my friend in Korea today. Here is Dongwan-chan. ”

He smiled but Dongwan still feel uncomfortable with what had happened yesterday with Eric. Sunggie notice it and stepped in the scene.

“Konnichiwa , Dongwan-chan. My name is Hyesung and here is my older brother Eric. ”

Hyesung introduced himself with a bright smile as always while Dongwan returned the smile to the new friendly friend.

“Nii-chan , the red wines is out of stock. You should mark it on the menu.”

Choon Hee who just stepped out from the warehouse talk to Eric unnoticed Dongwan who sitting and chatting with Hyesung. The moment he saw her, his heart beats faster, breaking into his silly thought again, he wasn’t focus on the conversation with Hyesung but thinking about the conservation at the garden in the morning with her.

“Choon Hee, Mr Nishikado is here.” Hyesung echoed break the thought of Dongwan. Choon Hee looked up and she catching Dongwan’s eyes. She looked away before turning back to the old man.

“Konnichiwa, Mr Nishikado. How are you today?”

”Pretty well , Choon Hee-chan. Here is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter