First Love

Romance is not a choice but destiny.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: First Love

 

         People always said first love is unforgettable, Choon Hee couldn’t agree more on this. Why it’s so difficult to forget?. She faked a bright smile to Wanami family and the café shop staffs.

“Perhaps it’s time for me to introduce you to my little family. ” Sunggie grinned.

“She is my mother, Yimaki- Wanami and he is my father, Yoa-Wanami , here is Choon Hee shi”

“Konnichiwa” Choon Hee bowed to the rest of Wanami’s family and café shop staffs.

“Kaiwai ne!” Eric’s mother, Mrs Wanami patted Choon Hee’s shoulder and give her the brightest smile as she has never seen before.

“Arigato.” She bowed.

After introduce herself to the rest of the staffs and Wanami’s family, Sunggie guide her to her room which is very cozy and beautiful. She has never expected the staff share house can be this lovely.

“ See you at the dinner time , Choon Hee-shi.”

           Choon Hee watched the tall man leave, she smiled and jumping on the bed. It’s just felt so good, the bed is so soft and warm. Knowing Andy well enough that he is worried sick about her right now, she turn on her phone and call to him immediately. Andy was more than happy to be able to talk to Choon Hee and he grinned knowing that he is the first person Choon Hee thinking about once she arrived in Japan. They end the conversation once Eric knocked on the door asking her to join the dinner.

“ Bye, Andy!. I won’t be able to talk to you this week since this is the first week I start working here.” Andy sighed sound disappointed.

“ Even for 5 minutes?. I just want to know you are doing well there.”

“ Okay, only for you. I just want to concentrate on my work and explore nature here.”

“ I’ll call you every evening then.”

 

*****

 

They have local Nagano foods together, it is very nice. Everyone enjoyed their foods and chatting together about this and that. Choon Hee telling them about her life in Italy and they tell her about their life in Japan. She reminded silent for a couple of minutes when they ask her about boyfriend, Choon Hee looking down into her plate before forming a small smile to them.

“I don’t have boyfriend yet.”

“So does it means our boys stand a chance?” Mrs Wanami echoed and chuckled, Eric and Sunggie blush and look at their mischievous mother.

Choon Hee chuckled softly and glanced to both of the Wanami brothers.

“They would make good brothers to me.” She giggled and continued to eat all her foods.

While wash the dishes, Eric could see how tried Choon Hee was becoming, he exchange the glance with Sunggie.

“Choon Hee chan , we can finish this , you can go get some rest.” With a slight and tried smile, Choon Hee shook her head.

“Thanks , Wanami-san. We’re going to finish this together.” Sunggie sighed. Once again she is being formal with them.

“ If we would make good brothers , wouldn’t it be better to call us Nii-Chan? ”Eric suggest while turned his head slightly to the young lady.

“ Ok , deal. From now on, you call us Nii-Chan.” Sunggie added , Choon Hee look at them puzzled, she hasn’t agree yet. Seeing their mischievous smile, she nodded.

“ Okay. Nii-chan.”

“Good girl.”

After shower, Choon Hee spent the first night in Japan settled on her warm bed. Soon, Dongwan appear in her mind again…she remind herself , she come here just to forget him but her heart never listen to her. She took a deep breath as she watched the moonlight dance across her room.

“ Please forget him…Choon Hee…you can do it.”

She whispered before slowly closed her eyes. The single tear falling down on her cheek. Maybe Andy was right, she and Dongwan weren’t meant to be. Yeah, and here is her new beginning, forget completely about him and find her soulmate.

For some reason, she couldn’t even understand her heart , she just couldn’t imagine dating guys that is not Dongwan. Why she only want and need him so bad like this?. She know if she date Andy, he would protect her from harm, cherish her like she is a precious doll but she just couldn’t imagine being with any other guys beside Dongwan. She had to stop this, stop this freaking thought of her, stop her pounding heart that always only beating fast for him. She need to find a new guy and moved on with life.

 

*******

It took a moment for Choon Hee to wake up from her cozy bed. It is her first day at work, she cannot be late. She grabbed a normal t-shirt and blue jeans and run toward the bathroom. She yawned after freshen up, Eric and Sunggie who is just back from their morning jogging greets her.

“ How was your sleep last night ? Choon Hee-Chan. ” Choon Hee shock at Eric soaking wet white t-shirt , she can see his abs clearly through his wet t-shirt. She blush slightly, hopefully the two Wanami wouldn’t notice it.

“It was great Nii-Chan. I can’t wait to explore nature here. ”

Sunggie smiled and yawn. Choon Hee must admit that Sunggie look really tried and sleepy, he wasn’t fresh like Eric at all.

“ He doesn’t like work-out or exercise. I had to kick his and woke him up. ”

“ You , shut up. Don’t believe him Choon Hee-chan , I really liked exercise although a little bit lazy sometimes ” Sunggie staring at Eric while smile brightly to Choon Hee.

“All the times is more correct.” Choon Hee chuckled. She didn’t expect the two brothers can brighten her dull morning just like this.

Before she can reply to both of them , Mrs Wanami’s voice call out her name. She stood at the kitchen near by and smiling to both of her handsome sons.

“ Shower quickly , breakfast is ready darling. ” Wanami brothers nodded before bickering over who can shower first, consider it just as the biggest problem in their lives. Choon Hee sighed and help Mrs Wanami set up the breakfast table.

‘’Did you tell him? ”

The older woman asked once they finish set-up the table.

“I don’t understand, tell who and what? ” Choon Hee looked confuse.

“Sorry girls, last night I was about to go to your room but was stop because of your tears. I wasn’t mean to ” She was interrupt by Choon Hee.

“That’s fine, Mrs Wanami. Thank you for taking care of me. ” She said while looking into her lap. Mrs Wanami pat Choon Hee’s hand and smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter