Fate to meet you again

Romance is not a choice but destiny.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Katie is here, Dongwan.”

Dongwan nodded and sighed before stepped out of his room but he was a little bit late, Katie is even faster and already standing here in front of him.

“I know you’re missing me right?.” Dongwan say nothing but return with a weak smile, Katie was his high-school classmate who is by chance one of the best friend of Daewoo’s ex-girlfriend.

Katie insisted to go shopping with Dongwan while Dongwan cannot refuse, Katie is one of his close friends and here she is dragging him out of the house.

“Dongwan!!Grandpa has an old friend in Japan and would like you to be there, to pay him a visit by tomorrow. You had to stay there for a month.”

Daewoo who still focus on his magazine didn’t realized that Dongwan isn’t standing here alone but with the girl who he acknowledge wanna be his sister in law, everyone can see that but only Dongwan who cannot feel Katie’s intention. He mentally slapped himself before turn to the younger man.

“Here is the air-ticket.”

Daewoo said and placed the air-ticket on the café table. He doesn’t feel good when Katie is around and she also heard where Dongwan gotta go ,he can 100% guarantee this girl will insist on going together with his little brother. He wonder, is this plan gonna work?

“But why me bro?”

“I’m very busy with my work and our parents had to look after the business.”

“I wouldn’t mind to travel but this is too rushed and I haven’t prepare anything, for god-sake I will be there or a month.”

Dongwan grabbed the air ticket and sighed.

“It would be good if I go there together with you Dongwan, you wouldn’t bore.”

Katie echoed excitedly. Daewoo turned to the sound, as always his planned wouldn’t work with Katie around.

“No, Katie. Our grand-pa friend only needed Dongwan to be there.”

“But I’m his”

“Even his wife wouldn’t allow, and now you are not even his girlfriend. Okay?”

Daewoo try to be serious, Katie sighed and bite her lip tightly. Well, she will find her way to be there, no matter what.

“Okay bro. Sorry Katie, I need to get packed now. Flight is early in the morning tomorrow. ”

Before Katie can say anything, Dongwan turned to go back to his room up-stair.

“Bye beauty.” Daewoo waved goodbye with the smile as a winner and follow his little brother behind.

………………………………………………………………………………..

Japan:

Dongwan have no idea, he is in the trapped of his brother and grand-pa and most importantly he also has no idea Choon Hee is also in Japan.

He has arrived at the Narita airport and decided to take the bullet train to Nagano immediately. From what Daewoo has told him, the old friend of his grand-father was one of oldest man who took care of him when he wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter