A night to remember

Romance is not a choice but destiny.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             

(When you lose the one that you wanted, everything you had got destroyed, when you lose the one that you needed, you will be regret it’s not a game.)

Dongwan cannot sleep that night, it was a nightmare hunting him. Sweat dripping on his forehead , the young man sit up on the bed with his pale face. Each and every words that he heard in his dream just made him felt shiver and frightened.

He just can’t take it.

“It was just a nightmare. What happened with me?. I never feel frightened just for the nightmare.”

............................................................................................................................................................

Choon Hee sat on her bed while checking the guest reservations for tomorrow. She wasn’t concentrate on her work though, the image and conservation of Dongwan is still deep in her mind.

“Choon Hee , you are not sleeping yet?” Mrs Wanami came in with a cup of tea and late night snack.

“Not yet, Mrs Wanami. I still had to checking something for tomorrow.”

“Don’t work too hard. We don’t have bonus for you.” the older woman joking around, Choon Hee smiled.

“Here is my bonus.”

She pointed to the late night snack and tea. Mrs Wanami smiled back and handed her the cup of tea.

“Arigato.”

“So how thing going? I heard he came in the morning? You met him right? ”

Choon Hee blushed slightly and nodded.

“Yes, he was here but we are just an acquaintance.”

“He just doesn’t know how do you feel about him. You just take the first step.”

Mrs Wanami said and studying Choon Hee’s facial expression, without a doubt this little girl will never take the first step.

“It won’t work Mrs Wanami.”

“Tell him or show him Choon Hee-chan.!”

“I don’t have enough encourage Mrs Wanami.” the young girl sighed before look down on her lap.

“Then be friend again and take his heart to be your, ok?” Mrs Wanami convinced.

“............” Only the silence answer from the little girl.

“Tell him tomorrow that you still wanna be friend, tomorrow is Sunday, you can go to hiking with Eric , Sunggie and him. Sleep over at the mountain for a night and come back on Monday’s morning.”

Mrs Wanami said ignore Choon Hee’s answer. The older woman just can’t stand a girl who have the same fate as her in her old day and lose the encouraged of love just liked that.

“Mrs..Wa”

“No!. I can’t stand seeing you like this, prepare your stuffs for tomorrow. Let me go and tell my sons about this, they must be exciting about it. ” with a bright smile , Mrs Wanami fleeing herself from Choon Hee’s room to her son’s room.

“What should i do about this?” Choon Hee sighed almost hopeless.

In the morning, Dongwan wake up by Mr Nishikado , the old man tell him about the hiking plan with Wanami family’s young generation although he left Choon Hee’s name out to make it easier for Dongwan to make decision.

“Don’t worry, i will enjoy this for sure grand-pa. Please take care of yourself. ”

Dongwan bowed to the old man with the backpack on his shoulder. It’s felt so good in Japan in the morning. He inhaled the fresh air deeply. With his camera he captured a lot of photo along the way walking to Wanami’s Cafe shop.

“Ohiyo, have you finished your breakfast?”

Dongwan nodded to Hyesunggie who standing at the door way greeting him.

“Please wait a minute, Eric, Choon Hee and Minwoo is still having their breakfast.”

The young man smiled and said that is ok but upon realized Choon Hee is also going , he can’t help but admit , his heart skip a beat.

“Ohiyo,Are you Dongwan? I’m Minwoo.”

“Konnichiwa , Minwoo-shi. I’m Dongwan or Dongwan. Nice to meet you.” Dongwan bowed slightly.

“Needn’t to be formal here. Just call me Minwoo.”

“Ok , Minwoo.”

“Can we go now?”

Sunggie ask while Choon Hee and Eric walked toward them. Mr and Mrs Wanami came up from behind them, smile brightly to Dongwan while the young man still locked his eyes with Choon Hee. He inhaled deeply, frozen in her gaze.

“Enjoy your trip, take a lot of photos for us.”

“Don’t worry, dad. Our camera is ready.” Eric said and playing with the camera.

“Dongwan, Minwoo please take care of this two little boys for me.”

“Mom , i am the oldest and tallest here.” Eric argue back and follow by Sunggie.

“Come on , you are still 5 years old in my eyes.” The son can’t help but sighed.

“Don’t worry uncle, auntie. I will take good care of them. We have to go now. ”

Minwoo said and waved, Choon Hee took a deep breath while Dongwan walking near her. Dongwan watched how she walked with the heavy backpack as he spoke up to her.

“We are go hiking not go to fashion show.” He teasing her, she bit her lips tightly.

“Take it off.” Choon Hee glanced at the young man

“Why?. I need it. I need my face cream, day cream, night cream, lip stick , lip..”

Dongwan chuckled, what is in her mind?. But for somehow he really love it , he love this personality and he missed it...

“I knew, take it off and we will changed it. You carry mine which is a hundred time lighter and i will carry your valuable thing that you cannot live without.”

He said and took off his backpack handed it to her, she still stand there and looking at him.

“ Am i supposed to speak Italian with you? Are you forgot your native language somehow?”

Dongwan took the backpack from her shoulder and sighed.

“It’s so heavy.”

Choon Hee still deep in her own thought but for somehow she form a small smile on her face without the notice from th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter